What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Picking up FM14 on friday when I get paid. Played FM11 a fair amount (50 hours according to steam). So after playing a bit to get my feet wet I am looking for a club that...

Nation: Any (Prefer Major European nation, and England is fine.)
Division: as low as I can go and still get promoted to a higher league
budget: not dead broke, but does not have to be wealthy.

Just want to go to a bad team and build them up to a good team.

50 hours? pah! my total game time for FM12 is over 1500 hours haha.... dont play it anymore though thank god

Preferred League: England, Italy, Germany, Spain
Financial information: Some milions of pounds
Expected position: (I.e Winners, Mid-table etc) Top 6
Training/youth facilities: Best available
Possibly not Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Bayern Monaco, Manchester City

Liverpool (Meet all), Southampton (all except position), Arsenal (Meet all)?

That was to the comment above. :)

Roma or Porto? Looking to build up a good youth team, hopefully with regens coming in could start a roman empire or a portugese rampage.

With Porto it's easy since you don't have competition outside of Benfica so go for Roma because you already have Juventus & Napoli and Milan, Inter, Lazio, Fiorentina are in the rebuilding process so they will battle for the title in the seasons to come.

With Porto it's easy since you don't have competition outside of Benfica so go for Roma because you already have Juventus & Napoli and Milan, Inter, Lazio, Fiorentina are in the rebuilding process so they will battle for the title in the seasons to come.

great shout

Hey guys! I'm new to this game and would like to hear your opinion on what team should I start my first career with. I am considering between AC Milan and Liverpool, both looking to regain their former glory. Milan is on of my favourites (La Liga with Madrid would become too easy) and has loads of young talents coming up, which is excellent. But I guess Serie A is quite weak and might become boring for a team looking to become a major power in Europe. Liverpool, on the other hand, isn't as glamorous and hasn't that good facilities and youth pool I guess, but EPL is much stronger and more competitive. There shoud be many big games during the season instead of couple of rivalries. Or is there maybe a chance to improve Serie A quality by giving more money to Italian teams via editor? I have already read some tutorials and tips and I feel ready to get straight into the game. As I don't have time to play every day I won't do any test games and would like your recommendations for a glorious but challenging career.

Hey guys! I'm new to this game and would like to hear your opinion on what team should I start my first career with. I am considering between AC Milan and Liverpool, both looking to regain their former glory. Milan is on of my favourites (La Liga with Madrid would become too easy) and has loads of young talents coming up, which is excellent. But I guess Serie A is quite weak and might become boring for a team looking to become a major power in Europe. Liverpool, on the other hand, isn't as glamorous and hasn't that good facilities and youth pool I guess, but EPL is much stronger and more competitive. There shoud be many big games during the season instead of couple of rivalries. Or is there maybe a chance to improve Serie A quality by giving more money to Italian teams via editor? I have already read some tutorials and tips and I feel ready to get straight into the game. As I don't have time to play every day I won't do any test games and would like your recommendations for a glorious but challenging career.

would you give us more specific information about what you want . like wich game side you want to focus on ( you want a

club with big CASH or a club who have a financial crisis . would you want a clube who buy reputed player or form the best

wonderkids...)

p.s for me if you want a real challenge you should start with a low league club . but feel free to start with any club you want ( but since you said that you are new in the game so i believe that you should start with a good team just to discover the play style and all the options then you can start a real challenge

One day I will definately start with a lower club with some background like Nottingham Forest or something, but right now I'm trying to figure out which of aforementioned careers would be more competitive and exciting in long term.

Debating between West Ham, Charlton and Leyton Orient - anyone have an opinion on who i should be and why? Just looking for a fun game really haha

Debating between West Ham, Charlton and Leyton Orient - anyone have an opinion on who i should be and why? Just looking for a fun game really haha

orient 4 deffo and aim to knock-out west ham after they have come in to orient area

Looking for a long term save after winning everything with Everton multiple times (in the year 2038 now)
Preferably English leagues, decent budget, no real background - a club to call my own and put my own stamp on

Any team in the English league (EPL - Skrill). Just want a fun save to take me up to FM 2015. Please give reasoning to why you chose that team though :)

i'm mid way through my second season with orient won league 1 with 110 points and made 6th round of fa cup but no transfer budget and only 65k to spend on wages is tough so will test your skills if your looking for a challenge im currently 14th in championship, hope that helps.

Looking for a long term save after winning everything with Everton multiple times (in the year 2038 now)
Preferably English leagues, decent budget, no real background - a club to call my own and put my own stamp on

Being a fan I am biased but AFC Bournemouth don't have much history and they have a chairman putting money into the team with a good young squad....

but I am a bit biased so they might be ****!

Being a fan I am biased but AFC Bournemouth don't have much history and they have a chairman putting money into the team with a good young squad....

but I am a bit biased so they might be ****!

Thanks I will take a look at them :)

Board and fancy a lower English League save. Can never get into a save like i use to. so many new updates coming out. I guess i like my game upto date. But want to crack on with a lower league save and just build a squad to get into the top flight.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Board and fancy a lower English League save. Can never get into a save like i use to. so many new updates coming out. I guess i like my game upto date. But want to crack on with a lower league save and just build a squad to get into the top flight.

just what i'm doing , this is the real chalenge

What team did you start with pal.