What Team Should I be? - FM 2014

Youth facilities and training facilities should be good. I'm all about them regens.

Smaller league (no eng, spa, fra, ger, ita)

no dinamo zagreb

Preferred League: bundesliga 2
Financial information: average for this league
Expected position: any dont mind
Training/youth facilities: good for their level

Preferred League: nation is not important but only top division, lower divison optional only in top 5-6 european leagues
Financial information: some money to start with
Expected position: avoid relegation, or mid table
Training/youth facilities: / , but some docenet youngsters -optional

preferably a small swquad ...something that will allow me a chance to completely (re)build a squad according to my ideas during the first season, but without any preassure of the board because of possible underacheaving resaults.

Hi, i want to be a top team preferably prem with it just re starting but any either england,spain,germany,italy with a team who is financially stable who will be able to allow me to build my own team to a point where winning a couple of titles and mabe a couple of champs league before fm15/ is acheivable baring in mind it takes me roughly 3-4 years to develop a league winning team usually with everton and i play on extended for roughly 3 hours a night?

Looking to start a save with a prem team that is not in europe. Looking at teams like Newcastle, Stoke etc.
Dcent squad with a bit of money to spend to improve the squad as and when needed.

Hello!
Im looking for a team i can drag out a long game with but im stuck on who to choose!
I like to manage in the lower leagues (League one and Championship mainly). I want a side i where i can build a good squad with youngsters so good youth set up is a key factor in any suggestions or even a club that are willing to upgrade!?
Now im not just asking for English teams, id be prepared to go abroad if anyone has any good suggestions of teams they have had good experiences with.
Money isnt really that crucial but like all of us i wouldnt say no to just a little!
Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

Hello!
Im looking for a team i can drag out a long game with but im stuck on who to choose!
I like to manage in the lower leagues (League one and Championship mainly). I want a side i where i can build a good squad with youngsters so good youth set up is a key factor in any suggestions or even a club that are willing to upgrade!?
Now im not just asking for English teams, id be prepared to go abroad if anyone has any good suggestions of teams they have had good experiences with.
Money isnt really that crucial but like all of us i wouldnt say no to just a little!
Thanks in advance for any suggestions :)

if you want a decent championship side, take a look at derby or notts forest. both decent sides with good youth setups.

Looking for something fun to tide me over until FM15,

Cant decide between Mallorca, Lecce, Sparta Rotterdam or RB Leipzig?
Anyone been any of these teams or any recommendations?

Hi there, just been trying a few things but I would like a good long save that I can enjoy. Somewhere I can implement my tactic and succeed eventually​
Preferred League: Anywhere but Italy (hate those co-ownership deals)
Financial information: Adequate, something decent to spend like 2 million
Expected position: Mid-table/Top Half nothing too ambitious
Training/youth facilities: Good or Great, don't really mind

Also can the club being suggested have at least two standout stars I can build the team around

Thanks​

- VfL Wolfsburg,

- VfB Stuttgart,
- Werder Brema,
- Malaga CF,
- R.C.D. Mallorca,
- Panathinaikos AO,
- Hamburger SV,
- Toulouse FC,
- AJ Auxerre,
- Doncaster Rovers,

Which of those clubs should I choose for new beginning? I want start a new career in FM with club where I didn't need to 'fight' for everything.

I'm looking for a midtable side with 1 world class player around an average team
Don't really want to do one in the Prem or Serie A
Financial wise 5-8 million
Training and youth facilities at least good

Cheers

Looking for a team in Championship with good young players, maybe potential wonderkids that could well transist to EPL if a promotion was won.

Looking for a Club with very little history.

Preference - European Team.
Finances - No Debt

Maybe a team in the Top Flight of there League but not expected to finish in the top 4

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

A Team in the Sky Bet Championship or Sky Bet League 1, NO history at all, youth, experience etc

Looking for a team in Championship with good young players, maybe potential wonderkids that could well transist to EPL if a promotion was won.

Derby County (Star Young Player - Will Hughes) ; Middlesbrough (Star Young Player- Jordan Jones) ; Wigan Athletic (Star Young Player - Callum McManaman)

All as good as each other, all provide a good transition to EPL if promotion was won

Enjoy

I'm looking for a midtable side with 1 world class player around an average team
Don't really want to do one in the Prem or Serie A
Financial wise 5-8 million
Training and youth facilities at least good

Cheers
Frankfurt are a good shout. They have a poor man's Michu in Alexander Meier who can carry the team as a Trequartista or a Shadow Striker where his finishing ability can be utilised. They have very good training and youth facilities but not the financial power you might have liked, offering from 1-4 million at best.

Steaua and Dinamo Bucharesti in the Romanian Leagues are pretty good. They have the 3 up and coming gems of Romanian football between them: Dorin Rotariu (Dinamo) , Gabriel Iancu and Nicusor Stanciu (both of Steaua) who all become world class often going off to the big teams such as Man United and Chelsea. Keeping them will be a big challenge. In addition to this, Steaua are also sleeping European giants so waking them up would be cool too.

A team that fits your description perfectly would be Valencia of La Liga. Very balanced team and have a star player Feghouli, the Algerian sensation and Carles Gil, an upcoming Spanish attacking playmaker. They also have a fair bit to spend. Espanyol would also be good. Thievy although on loan, is really good and they also have a few million to spend also.