dortmund, they have the potential to be the best team in the game as there squad is rather young :)

just some of the huge talents > hummels, gotze, reus, lewandowski, subotic, perisic, gundogan.......

Last edited:
any idea what blackpool are like as far as media prediction and cash ?

any idea what blackpool are like as far as media prediction and cash ?

blackpools cash situation is always good irl and in game because of their chairman's excellent financial dealings

as for me I need help guys.

Chelsea game has got a little stale

so I'm looking to pick between West Brom, Huddersfield and Blackburn

I'll probably do all these games at some point but as always your opinions are really useful

hey all, I'm looking for a good team in a decent league (anywhere in europe basically) with a decent starting budget and good youth facilities but not expected to win the league straight away.

I'd go with huddersfield, a decent squad with room for improvement. I think they have a decent budget aswell

It doesn't matter, your team will never play like one as the game sucks to high heaven.

Anyone any idea how much Leicester or Leeds start with in FM13? Want abit of a challenge and i think i'd get it at one of those two if theres a few quid available.

Has anyone tried a career with zenit st. petersburg? Could be fun with the additions of Hulk and Alex Witsel plus a decent transfer budget. Currently doing a career with Brighton but was wondering weather to do 1 with zenit. Also would like to manage Belgium seems like they're loaded with potential and could be really fun to manage. Appreciate any comments, Cheers!!

they have a strong team but danny has long injury, plus they don't have a great budget due to high spending this season :p CSKA have a decent budget and a strong squad so they're my team for rpl this year

looking for a team to manage in england or scotland, like bein the underdog, any help thanks

hey guys i want to start with a team in the bundesliga :)
someone who will give me a good challenge throughout :)
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) thanks!

looking for a team to manage in england or scotland, like bein the underdog, any help thanks

Bit more detail mate :) Pick any old Scottish team, and they're going to be underdogs when you get to Europe. I've played with Celtic once and it was a really fun save on FM12, you could try that. Or go with Motherwell or if you're really brave, then Rangers in the third divison. Plenty of Championship teams to choose from in England, or even Premier League teams like QPR, Reading, Liverpool ;)

hey guys i want to start with a team in the bundesliga :)
someone who will give me a good challenge throughout :)
any suggestions would be greatly appreciated :) thanks!

Eintracht Frankfurt. Because I like saying the first part of their full name in a German accent.

Hey Guys,

I am currently undecided on what team to start a story with. My options im thinking of are Atletic Bilbao, Athletico Madrid, Malaga or Valencia. I was keen on starting a career with Bilbao but i don't like the "only basque players" rule which brings me to my second question......how do i remove the rule allowing only basque players to sign for Bilbao ?

Help please :) !!

really uncertain of which team to choose, been looking in the championship and dipping into league one, but unsure who to pick

Hey guys I am looking for your input on which spanish team I should manage in FM13. I am not looking to manage your Barca, Real's. I want more of a challenge.

I was looking at taking over somebody like Rayo Vallecano or Real Betis but Im not sure.

I like to play expansive, attacking football - my favourite formation's a 4-5-1 as following:

SK (S)
WB (auto) --- CB (D) --- CB (D) --- WB (auto)
ANCHOR (D)
AP [A] ----- DLP (S)
IF [A] --------------------- IF [A]
AF [A]
Willing to make tweaks but I like the general idea of the formation. Not really a fan of being huge clubs - more moderate sizes I suppose. I had a decent start as Swansea but I made some bad signings - may give them another try.

I usually like starting a team where the ***. man gives quite a few four stars/four-and-a-half stars potential-wise to players, and I like bringing young players through. Bit of wheeling-and-dealing here and there too.

Oh, and not Tottenham. Never Tottenham.

Last edited: