It all depends what sort of players you want if you want to attract big players or high quality youngsters go for Valencia, personally i would go with either Valencia or Braga purely because it more of a challenge to beat the high teams like Barca and Porto.

Mansfield with 250k :)

thanks mate i'll check them out might ask LFC Marshall to increase Fleetwood and Newports budgets as they're the richest team in League 2 Newports owner won the Euro Millions lol!

Newport have 140k and fleetwood have 50k

yeah i checked them as i thought they would have bit but suppose Newport arent too bad maybe up to erm i dunno 200k but fleetwoods should go up by a bit or do they have a fairly big wage budget?

Im not sure to be honest if i was to guess it was around 50k or 25k but im not sure :)

It all depends what sort of players you want if you want to attract big players or high quality youngsters go for Valencia, personally i would go with either Valencia or Braga purely because it more of a challenge to beat the high teams like Barca and Porto.

Cheers mate! Will try Valencia which will be slightly more difficult and there are some great young Spanish players!

Mansfield with 250k :)

In germany,Hansa Rostock seems like a good challenge,they were very good couple of years ago,but now they are going from bad to worse.
Slask or Belchatow in Ekstraklasa.
Good suggestion gonna try to win the Bundesliga and CL whit Hansa Rostock and only whit players coming from the youth intake.

Hi,

quick question. Which team is more fun to play and more challenging. Millwall or Leicester. Thanks :)

what team to manage from the Turkish league? Besiktas, Galatasaray or Fenerbahce?

If anyone looking for big challenge with big club,i suggest milan. So many average and worthless players. Also some players on big wages. But some very talented youngsters...de sciglio, el shaarawy, niang.

You must show all skills in management to be competent in 1st season.

Hi lads.

Want to start a new save but don't know where and what type. I was looking at the Championship and maybe take a team to Premier and build a successful team. But, since I'm from Portugal, I don't know the teams very well and what's their situation is on FM. Guess QPR is too easy. What do you recommend? Need some money too to buy quality staff and good youngsters if possible.

On the other hand I was thinking in take Milan, Arsenal, Valencia, Atletico or other clubs that had the domain of national football and now are a level below from the others. Maybe in Germany too with the likes of Schalke or Leverkusen.

Need some fun on FM. Since I've won CL with Benfica that I don't have the right motivation to play. So what do you say? :)

Hi lads.

Want to start a new save but don't know where and what type. I was looking at the Championship and maybe take a team to Premier and build a successful team. But, since I'm from Portugal, I don't know the teams very well and what's their situation is on FM. Guess QPR is too easy. What do you recommend? Need some money too to buy quality staff and good youngsters if possible.

On the other hand I was thinking in take Milan, Arsenal, Valencia, Atletico or other clubs that had the domain of national football and now are a level below from the others. Maybe in Germany too with the likes of Schalke or Leverkusen.

Need some fun on FM. Since I've won CL with Benfica that I don't have the right motivation to play. So what do you say? :)

There are quite a few clubs in the Championship with money. Anyone who's been relegated from the PL in the past few years will obviously be pretty well off. There are also clubs who have rich investors who are desperate to get into the PL. Leicester, Nottingham Forest, Cardiff (unless you have an updated database) all have wealthy owners. Also I'm not sure about finances at Hull but they have a strong team for the Championship.

Only just got FM13 lol - late starter. Will probably go as Pompey as usual in my first save but wondering if anyone's got some stand out teams that are just a fun save to play as

what team to manage from the Turkish league? Besiktas, Galatasaray or Fenerbahce?

Of course Beşiktaş. Since it is the team of public and çArşı(fans) is the symbol of social sensitivity.
If you would like to have epic manager story, you definitely choose BJK.
Keep me posted the results mate.

Decided to go with Fener but thanks for the suggestion.

Decided to take on seanhrfc challenge: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ios/121443-ultimate-home-grown-challenge.html.

Choose Liverpool to start with. Should be fun and with a season to build up for the future, I'm sure it will be fun and challenging.

Cheers

Good luck with this, I did it with Cambridge United :). Let me know how it goes. I'm doing a similar project with Genk where I have a transfer limit:

1 foreign 19+ player, 2 belgian 19+, 2 foreign U18s. Unlimited signing of belgian U18 and ex-academy graduates. Building up a philosophy like Barca, i.e. More than a club, with a youth set-up like La Masia and a tiki-taka approach.