Spanish team to break the Real/Barca dominance

Title says it all really, which team in the Liga BBVA is the best team to manage into the top team in Europe.
Must have a decent-ish budget (5 mil+) or have good players to sell to make money. A nice little youth academy would be great aswell, but this isn't essential.
Thanks in advance! :)

I would go with any team between Sevilla, Atletico Madrid and Valencia. I think the last would be the best solution though.

Last edited:
I've personally been playing as Stade Rennais recently. Low funds but a fantastic youth team.

i want to make a new tactic, i need a team that have compete player in every role and position. mid or low expectation (i will not win to much due to experimenting many tactic) i am thinking of using 3-5-2 or 5-3-2. i want to play in england,spain, or italy top league.

Anyone looking for a fun team to be in the Prem, I say West Brom - just started and won 3 out of 3 so far, Lukaku's insane and you get a decent versatile squad to start with, a good 7-8m to splash on some good players aswell, and not high predictions but I think it'd be possible for european football first season defo

I've decided I want to be a League One team and guide them to Champions League glory....I've narrowed the choice down to Bournemouth, Doncaster, MK Dons and Sheffield United. Anyone have any good experiences with any of these teams or insight in to which I should choose?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys I want to manage a club in France, Germany, Italy, or Spain with a good transfer budget or players that I can sell for a lot and then have a lot of money to invest into the team. Preferably mid-table and around £15m to spend. Cheers.

What team would you guys recommend with the current LFC Marshall update. E.g new signings. Not Monaco, already done them. Cheers :)

I Have so many saves because i keep getting bored of them, i want a long term save which will be fun, i would like a team who have a decent budget and are in europa league. If anyone could think of an obscure team, maybe eastern european that would be great, thanks in advance.

Norwich city. Ricky van Wolfswinkel is great. He scored 26 goals in his first season. And with fer on the mid. My first season was great i endend up at 5 place so europa leageu for me! A decend TB and some great youthplayers.

Southampton. Great young players. Also big players who can become star players. And a TB around 18 mil.

Lately I can't seem to perform with a team. Now I'm looking for a team in the top divisions where it is not that bad to be 14th or so. Decent amount of money would be good, but I don't want to do too many transfers in season 1. Suggestions, maybe of your own experience?

What's a nice L2/Conference team to be in England? I`m unsure.. I've just won everything with Orient in 4 seasons. Going unbeaten too. [Mainly due to the takeover I got, had a nice amount of money to spend].

Hi guys I want to manage a club in France, Germany, Italy, or Spain with a good transfer budget or players that I can sell for a lot and then have a lot of money to invest into the team. Preferably mid-table and around £15m to spend. Cheers.

I think Roma get a decent transfer budget after selling their young Brazillian CB to PSG for a tidy sum.

Can someone recommend me a team to be? I want a challenge with a young squad that play with Inside Forwards, (Not Shakhtar or Dortmund) thanks

Can someone recommend me a team to be? I want a challenge with a young squad that play with Inside Forwards, (Not Shakhtar or Dortmund) thanks

Southampton are a great young squad, u could play Adam Lallana LW (played well for me as an IF) and buy a RW (IF).

I was going to write not Southampton as well as i've been them ha :( doesnt matter mate cheers anyways

Liverpool have a young squad, and really good youth prospects in the U18 squad if you're using one of the updates.
Coutinho, Luis Alberto, Sterling and Sturridge can all play as inside forwards.

In LFC Marshall's update: First team players seem to have better CA/PA and last years signings have had their contracts changed a year back so they can be sold if you want. Boards minimum expectations are Champions League qualification.

In Pr0's update: Players like Seyi Ojo, Sergio Canos have been added to the U18s. Boards minimum expectations are Europa League qualification.

Last edited: