Can someone recommend me a team to be? I want a challenge with a young squad that play with Inside Forwards, (Not Shakhtar or Dortmund) thanks
Try win the title first season with Arsenal bro

Liverpool have a young squad, and really good youth prospects in the U18 squad if you're using one of the updates.
Coutinho, Luis Alberto, Sterling and Sturridge can all play as inside forwards.

In LFC Marshall's update: First team players seem to have better CA/PA and last years signings have had their contracts changed a year back so they can be sold if you want. Boards minimum expectations are Champions League qualification.

In Pr0's update: Players like Seyi Ojo, Sergio Canos have been added to the U18s. Boards minimum expectations are Europa League qualification.

Yeah think I might give Liverpool a go, maybe sell Suarez and get a 15 goal a season striker replacement

I want a sleeping giant. A team that used to be great 10-20 years ago but are ashes now. Like Leeds. But now Leeds though.

Mate you know the rules I'm a Tottenham supporter I couldn't do that ;)
Lol oops didn't see the name mate my bad, West Brom's a cool save to do, just done 2 seasons got into Europe now it's hard but good fun

I want a sleeping giant. A team that used to be great 10-20 years ago but are ashes now. Like Leeds. But now Leeds though.
Not a 'giant' but Bradford used to be a Prem side, now they're *****, give it a go

I have tried every team, but I cannot find any long-term save. I have tried literally every top team but no fun.
Can anyone recommend me any good team to manage? Doesn't matter if its in Europa or Champions League.
Squad must be good, with good transfer budget (or good players to sell and get money from) and can be built into a powerhouse to challenge CL.

P.S: Loan Debt should be low or no debt so I can build the team with my own choices.
Team should not be in England, its quite boring.

Should not be these teams:
United
Arsenal
Tottenham
City
Chelsea
Southampton
Swansea
Valencia
Everton

Thanks.

Last edited:

Saint-Etienne, Blackburn, Deportivo, Parma, Sporting, Betis, HSV, Mönchn Gladbach, Feyenoord

I have tried every team, but I cannot find any long-term save. I have tried literally every top team but no fun.
Can anyone recommend me any good team to manage? Doesn't matter if its in Europa or Champions League.
Squad must be good, with good transfer budget (or good players to sell and get money from) and can be built into a powerhouse to challenge CL.

P.S: Loan Debt should be low or no debt so I can build the team with my own choices.

United
Arsenal
Tottenham
City
Chelsea
Southampton
Swansea
Valencia
Everton

Thanks.
What about Athletic Bilbao, Leverkusen, Stuttgart or Hannover?

What about Athletic Bilbao, Leverkusen, Stuttgart or Hannover?

Bilbao's basque policy is something I don't like, other than that its a good challenge.
Leverkusen's debt is quite high, it won't allow me to maneuver the market quite how I want. I will think about this team.
Nah, not Stuttgart or Hannover.

How about Napoli? Is it good? They give 83M Budget with latest update LOL.

if you play with the latest update then Napoli is a good shout. They have a amazing team that could challenge for the title.

Leverkusen is more of a challenge than Napoli. You have Bayern and Dortmund to go against for the title while in Serie A you only have Juventus as a challenger because Milan, Roma and Inter are in the rebuilding stage.

Napoli is nice for high transfer budget .. But it's hard to sign (really) good players ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

United
Arsenal
Tottenham
City
Chelsea
Southampton
Swansea
Valencia
Everton

Thanks.

I would recommend you Sevilla or Olympique Marseille. Especially Sevilla are financially stable and should provide you with the challenge of breaking the dominance in Spain

FK Mjolner in Norway!! Im in my 7th season and i am still semi-pro, certainly a long term save!!

Nothing, they are bottom division. Basically the worst team in Norway but i have them in the Prem, it was a challenge for me mate but you might hate it!!

Looking to manage a team outside of England with a decent transfer budget.

Mid table or better, but not a team predicted to finish top 4 as I want a bit of a challenge.

Maybe Italy as I've never managed there.

Managed in Spain a few times but don't really like the whole B team setup.

Good training and youth facilities is a plus as I like to buy players for the U18 squad and develop them rather than big name signings.