Nation:Any in Europe
Division: Top is preferred, but I don't mind a lower league
European Competition: Not bothered
Media Prediction: Not too bothered, maybe not relegation. Definitely upper if a lower league.
Board Expectation(s): I don't really mind as long as they're achievable(I don't mind if I have to sign players to get it, though)
Transfer Budget: I don't really mind, but i'd like something to spend
Wage Budget: Same as above
Finances: Decent, not a club that is bleeding money
Other: I really just can't decide
laughingsmiley001.gif
I've had very successful long term saves with both Southampton and Swansea. I wouldn't mind doing something like that again, or even starting slightly lower.

Thanks guys, I really don't know what team to manage

I guess what I'm asking for is a team with the potential to achieve, but they're not quite there yet. I maybe want to be able to sign Gabbiadini at some point.
Don't mind starting on either the LFCMarshall update or the official one

Fulham
aston villa
sunderland
west brom
udinese
malaga
dortmund

I want an OK team with 1-2 star players and a decent transfer budget so I can rebuild it, I'm thinking of:

Newcastle
Southampton
A.S Monaco
Dortmund
Swansea
Sporting

Thanks in advance guys

Actually, I think I know what players I want to sign. That's a start right?

The three main players I am interested in are Depay, Wijnaldum and Gabbiadini. Maybe also Stanciu and a couple of other cheap players. I'd be PSV as they already have two of those but their finances are terrible :( Don't really want a top, top team either

Got save with Napoli 2021 won league few times, couldnt won CL -.- Wanna start now with some team from England, lower div. probably Championship, that have good fans, used to be good in EPL, wanna try coach them to glory... any recommandations ? Leeds ? i thought even Portshmut... Let me know, as soon as possible, i can't decide xD

Got save with Napoli 2021 won league few times, couldnt won CL -.- Wanna start now with some team from England, lower div. probably Championship, that have good fans, used to be good in EPL, wanna try coach them to glory... any recommandations ? Leeds ? i thought even Portshmut... Let me know, as soon as possible, i can't decide xD

Portsmouth would be a challenge. Could also try Nottingham Forest, or Blackburn, or try get Wolves out of League One and back to the Premiership, they have a big budget for a League One side with the update, it's something like 5m.

Portsmouth would be a challenge. Could also try Nottingham Forest, or Blackburn, or try get Wolves out of League One and back to the Premiership, they have a big budget for a League One side with the update, it's something like 5m.

I use that officiall update, Wolves are still in championship for me :D In 2012 i was doing great with Blackpool ( beat Real Madrid 5 - 0 home in 1/2 CL hah ) but now this Fm13 is harder and I like it :) I think i will try with leeds, if it doesnt work will try Notthingam, if that doesnt do the job, will took Barca -.- :D thx mate, ynwa and Mignolet <3 :D

Hello gents, I've loaded up a game, and randomised 5 teams, pick one the five for me and any reasons for the choice will be greatly appreciated. The 5 teams randomised are

Oxford City - Skrill North
Dag & Red - Sky Bet League 2
Nuneaton - Skrill Prem
Colwyn Bay - Skrill North
Tonbridge Wells - Skrill South

Been playing alot with Soton lately, but I'm so **** eager to try Chelsea or Man City, not thanks to their money but to their awesome teams and youth prospects. Never really tried a big team like this before so I'm thinking I should give it a go, but can't decide which one of them. What do you think?

Hello gents, I've loaded up a game, and randomised 5 teams, pick one the five for me and any reasons for the choice will be greatly appreciated. The 5 teams randomised are

Oxford City - Skrill North
Dag & Red - Sky Bet League 2
Nuneaton - Skrill Prem
Colwyn Bay - Skrill North
Tonbridge Wells - Skrill South

What database is this?

Need a new team because my FM save ****** up AGAIN. Seriously when the **** are they going to produce a game that doesn't **** up once every 2 hours? Insanely frustrating. I started out as Stade Rennais and managed to win Ligue 1 and became Switzerland boss and won the Euros, then quit Stade Rennais and joined Fiorentina and then my save file died yet again.

I don't know who to manage at this juncture. Having my save file ripped out yet again has kinda spoiled the entire game for me.

Need a new team because my FM save ****** up AGAIN. Seriously when the **** are they going to produce a game that doesn't **** up once every 2 hours? Insanely frustrating. I started out as Stade Rennais and managed to win Ligue 1 and became Switzerland boss and won the Euros, then quit Stade Rennais and joined Fiorentina and then my save file died yet again.

I don't know who to manage at this juncture. Having my save file ripped out yet again has kinda spoiled the entire game for me.

Go to preferences, and put rolling autosave on 3 files and put it on weekly, and bascially it auto saves your save every week and puts it into 3 files, so if the save gets corrupted you only lose a week of your save!!

Looking to do one last long term save in FM - looking for a few different idea's

looking for a good fallen giant

Nottingham Forrest style for example...former european glory and no longer have it

or a team that i could bring in a tic tac style play that would be suited to that but dont play that way?

any idea's would be appreciated

I liked being Celtic because it isn't all that difficult to win the league and you can impress the board if you get a decent run going in the Champions Cup. In my Celtic career, I got nearly £8M just for winning the Champions Cup qualifiers and getting into the group stage. Also, you tend to get quite a bit of money for getting even a half-decent result in the group stages so managing Celtic is very rewarding financially, even though you don't start with the much, and winning a cup is pretty easy with three trophies up for grabs in Scotland.

I still really can't decide :/

Want a team that have the potential to succeed but not quite there yet(As a club, I'm not talking about youngsters. Although I wouldn't mind a young 'star' to build the team around)

I still really can't decide :/

Want a team that have the potential to succeed but not quite there yet(As a club, I'm not talking about youngsters. Although I wouldn't mind a young 'star' to build the team around)
RSC Anderlecht. Belgian champion and a young team with a lot of talents. The young star will be Dennis Praet
smile.gif

need a save which is fun, can improve a team (promotions, cup, Europe) good youth set up and decent starting squad. preferably England open to others if sounds good