looking for a team from top european league, (england, spain, italy, germany, france)
not fussed about budget as long as few decent players to either build team around or sell.

looking for a team from top european league, (england, spain, italy, germany, france)
not fussed about budget as long as few decent players to either build team around or sell.

Leverkusen, always a good save!

OM - small squad this year and tough challenge for Europe

Liverpool - ...............

Udinese - good team, fun challenge

cheers raikan, will probably have a bash at leverkusen or udinese, also do you know anyone who has tried a St Ettiene save?

Really want a good challenge but a team with a solid youth set up and a decent amount of cash - maybe 7/8 million.

Can be anywhere in the world but preferably in a league/nation that has the ability to attract players to challenge for the CL in a few years time if I get it right!

Currently running 79 leagues from 26 nations so literally can be anywhere. I've messed around with Newcastle to death now and it's time for a new challenge :)

Started with my traditional Liverpool save but it didn't quite go to plan so gave it a break for a week and now finding it difficult to get back into, so have decided to start a new game.

I'm caught in two minds, either managing a top (but not the best side) in a decent Euro league - like Sporting Lisbon, Metalist Kharkiv, Dynamo Kyiv, Rapid Wien, AZ etc. The plan for this would be to improve them over a couple of years and then jump ship at the first opportunity to a bigger club and keep moving.

Or managing a mid-table sort of team in one of the top leagues that I slowly turn into a top side. However, if I was to do that, I'd like to get a team that has relatively low expectations, yet still should be safe from relegation. Money not really an issue, and don't mind if their bogged down in debt as that sort of suits my playstyle really.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

If anybody wants a real challenge. Portsmouth is where it is it, i've just started a save with them. 17 players in 1st team. tons of debt, in a transfer embargo. predicted 24..

Really want a good challenge but a team with a solid youth set up and a decent amount of cash - maybe 7/8 million.

Can be anywhere in the world but preferably in a league/nation that has the ability to attract players to challenge for the CL in a few years time if I get it right!

Currently running 79 leagues from 26 nations so literally can be anywhere. I've messed around with Newcastle to death now and it's time for a new challenge :)

Hoffenheim, Stade Rennais & Ajax all have an amazing youth set-up and all in good leagues aswell

Started with my traditional Liverpool save but it didn't quite go to plan so gave it a break for a week and now finding it difficult to get back into, so have decided to start a new game.

I'm caught in two minds, either managing a top (but not the best side) in a decent Euro league - like Sporting Lisbon, Metalist Kharkiv, Dynamo Kyiv, Rapid Wien, AZ etc. The plan for this would be to improve them over a couple of years and then jump ship at the first opportunity to a bigger club and keep moving.

Or managing a mid-table sort of team in one of the top leagues that I slowly turn into a top side. However, if I was to do that, I'd like to get a team that has relatively low expectations, yet still should be safe from relegation. Money not really an issue, and don't mind if their bogged down in debt as that sort of suits my playstyle really.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Basel Is a good team to start with if you are going to jump ship after 2/3 years. They have some awesome young swiss playersand its pretty easy to win the league and domestic cup.

Malaga, Getafe, Everton, Newcastle, HSV, Hoffenheim are all pretty good mid table teams not to sure about their finances though.

i just cant seem to get into a save on FM13. anyone give me an idea on who to be?
Either thinking, a relegation side in the prem/lower league and over years come the best.
or somewhere abroad and do the same, but not sure who with.

hmm, i'm either thinking a relegation prem side, or a team from blue square and get them to prem which do you guys think?

Looking for a team with
- good youth system
- some decent players to build team around and to tutor younger players
- in the top european leagues, not bothered about cash or expected positioning

thanks

2 teams in the english premiership that are quite well balanced for me and my mate to play with.

Would like very little debt and a decent enough amount of cash to start with to buy players.

None of the 'big' teams.

2 teams in the english premiership that are quite well balanced for me and my mate to play with.

Would like very little debt and a decent enough amount of cash to start with to buy players.

None of the 'big' teams.

Swansea and Fulham?

Should i be FC Halifax, in the Blue Square North, and try get them to premier league, Portsmouth in league 1, predicited 24th in alot of trouble, or Sheffield Wednesday/Charlton in the Championship, and try get them into prem and continue that cant decide..

I want an interesting game
Main wants-
Reasable large team in their league
Good overall squad, with a few top players (to perhaps sell for big money, just an idea at this stage though)
Not too many improvements needed
Budget of at least - £5M
Countries i'd prefer - Spain, Italy or England

Excluded teams-Arsenal and Newcastle
Thanks

I want an interesting game
Main wants-
Reasable large team in their league
Good overall squad, with a few top players (to perhaps sell for big money, just an idea at this stage though)
Not too many improvements needed
Budget of at least - £5M
Countries i'd prefer - Spain, Italy or England

Excluded teams-Arsenal and Newcastle
Thanks

Tottenham? Some very good players, few adjustments needed, good transfer budget.

I'm an arsenal fan and wouldnt have the intrest in managing tottenham. Thanks for the suggestion though. Anybody else have a suggestion?