Hey guys I am looking for your input on which spanish team I should manage in FM13. I am not looking to manage your Barca, Real's. I want more of a challenge.

I was looking at taking over somebody like Rayo Vallecano or Real Betis but Im not sure.

Could not recommend Atheltic Bilbao further.. Had the best save I've ever had on any FM with them in 12. It will be great on this FM as well. Losing Javi Martinez and eventually Llorente makes things more interesting this year too and the fact you can only sign basque players makes it a great long term challenge. Build the team around Muniain :)

Or maybe Athletico Madrid if you want instant results and a chance of breaking the top 2 right away.
Or bring Villareal back to former glory?

I'm thinking of being either PSG or Arsenal. Both teams have a big transfer budget which i like, plus a lot of room to improve with quite a few players to sell.

Which team should i be though?

I've tried seasons with Everton and AFC Wimbledon and can't seem to get into them can anyone suggest a save for me?

Hello, would you please recommend me a bottom half premier league or top npower ch. team with at least decent financial status and some really good young prospects? Thanks

Hello, would you please recommend me a bottom half premier league or top npower ch. team with at least decent financial status and some really good young prospects? Thanks

I really enjoyed Nottingham Forest in the nPower Championship. Their budget starts at £5m, and there are multiple players who can easily make the grade in the Premier League. They also have enough of a reputation to attract some good players to the Championship.

I have really enjoyed my Nottingham Forest save, managing to win the Champions League with them, as well as gaining all domestic trophies. I am now looking for a new challenge:

> A team outside of England.
> Either has a transfer budget of at least £3-£10 million, or has players that can be sold to get me this budget.
> Not a low rep team or league
> Not the best team in a league!

Cheers guys!

I'm looking for teams that can play a 5-3-2/3-5-2 formation and have suitable players for the formation. I know some teams like Juventus and Napoli are well suited to this formation, any other suggestions?

I think Tottenham can also adapt to this formation with Bale and Walker as wingbacks...? Thanks in advance. :)

Could not recommend Atheltic Bilbao further.. Had the best save I've ever had on any FM with them in 12. It will be great on this FM as well. Losing Javi Martinez and eventually Llorente makes things more interesting this year too and the fact you can only sign basque players makes it a great long term challenge. Build the team around Muniain :)

Or maybe Athletico Madrid if you want instant results and a chance of breaking the top 2 right away.
Or bring Villareal back to former glory?

I have decided to take over Real Betis, they have an established youth development, and a pretty decent team. I have 0 transfer budget but some excellent youth prospects I will look to develop and bring into the first team.

Best player Beñat Etxebarria who I am using as a DLP.

Looking for an enjoyable save with a good team (but not a big gun). Finances should be stable, first tier division, pretty good squad depth, league can be Spain, Italy, the Netherlands or France, as I am playing the demo and can't play in Germany :(

I had a great time managing Napoli in FM2012, so I'd like to get into a team that can be developed for attacking football.

Toulouse FC Ive heard would be a good save with a decent squad

I have really enjoyed my Nottingham Forest save, managing to win the Champions League with them, as well as gaining all domestic trophies. I am now looking for a new challenge:

> A team outside of England.
> Either has a transfer budget of at least £3-£10 million, or has players that can be sold to get me this budget.
> Not a low rep team or league
> Not the best team in a league!

Cheers guys!

Any help guys?

Here is the team I'm looking for
-as small as possible, but first division in one of the better European countries (~top 10 Uefa coefficient)
-suited to attacking possession play
-ideally as little budget as possible

Thanks in advance! :)

To be honest, that sounds quite alot like Wigan...

i would liek a team with:
Good Youth System(as i want to bring players through as much as poss)
Any League
A team that would make a potentially interesting story

i would liek a team with:
Good Youth System(as i want to bring players through as much as poss)
Any League
A team that would make a potentially interesting story

Barca, Bayern, Arsenal, Southampton, Crewe Alexandria...

Thanks Raikon and malhar for ur suggestions i will start a new game with either one soon..doubt i will use Barca as this will b a little too easy lol

Real Betis 0 Budget to spend and have an established youth system. Some great prospects in the betis B and under 19 squads.

Real Betis 0 Budget to spend and have an established youth system. Some great prospects in the betis B and under 19 squads.

Thanks i have been watching betis in la liga this season so not a bad shout i will make my choice in an hr and start the game