I've been Yeovil since FM09 and this year is proving so much more difficult.

I have decided to take over Real Betis, they have an established youth development, and a pretty decent team. I have 0 transfer budget but some excellent youth prospects I will look to develop and bring into the first team.

Best player Beñat Etxebarria who I am using as a DLP.

Yeah good shout - signed Benat for my Southampton team and he was class!

Has anyone been Monaco? I know they have a good transfer budget but do they have a good squad and able to attract decent players?

betis big stadium which they own big fan base benat is sick and few great kids......... haaaa spurs suckShift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

would like an unusual team with a great youth system and coming up with some great youngsters, would ideally like to stay away from the top leagues, cheers

I am looking for a team from a more obscure league which I can turn from being a small club into being one of Europe's most dangerous sides, I'm not worried about having tons of money but I would like a decent youth system at the club.

Does anyone know any teams that meet these requirements?

I am looking for a team from a more obscure league which I can turn from being a small club into being one of Europe's most dangerous sides, I'm not worried about having tons of money but I would like a decent youth system at the club.

Does anyone know any teams that meet these requirements?

Dinamo Zagreb? Good youth system. Decent funds. Kovacic and Badelj :)

Hi guys, on fm12 i took Blyth from blue square north to 5 champions league victories, but now Blyth have been relegated theres no team in blue square north anywere near me (newcastle) and ive no idea who to take up the challenge with.

Any suggestions of who to be from blue square north or south? please state why to help me choose

cheers in advance

Hi there need some suggestions of a team to be in Europe preferably one of the bigger leagues that is a challenge but with a nice healthy budget, have already done tottenham so they are out the question,

Hi there need some suggestions of a team to be in Europe preferably one of the bigger leagues that is a challenge but with a nice healthy budget, have already done tottenham so they are out the question,

Fulham
Bilbao
Monchengladbach

Wanted to create a manager story so I wanted a premise behind it. The premise is basically the team isn't doing too well in the league, and the manager is fired. So I have a few teams that I picked out that I would be interested in managing. Would you guys mind commenting and voting on who I should manage? Thanks
smile.gif

Basically the few teams are:

1) Roma (13th)
2) Leversuken (13th)
3) Ajax (6th)
4) Athletic (13th)
5) Aston Villa (15th)

As you can see they're from the main leagues of Europe where I prefer to manage. Appreciate the comments!
smile.gif

Wanted to create a manager story so I wanted a premise behind it. The premise is basically the team isn't doing too well in the league, and the manager is fired. So I have a few teams that I picked out that I would be interested in managing. Would you guys mind commenting and voting on who I should manage? Thanks
smile.gif

Basically the few teams are:

1) Roma (13th)
2) Leversuken (13th)
3) Ajax (6th)
4) Athletic (13th)
5) Aston Villa (15th)

As you can see they're from the main leagues of Europe where I prefer to manage. Appreciate the comments!
smile.gif

2) Leversuken (13th)

Hi all I'm looking for a new challenge I want a team from the top division somewhere around Europe were they have good finances and the best possible youth setup. What do we all suggest?

Hi all I'm looking for a new challenge I want a team from the top division somewhere around Europe were they have good finances and the best possible youth setup. What do we all suggest?

Stade Rennais FC sounds perfect for you. They have some of the best youth facilities in Europe and i very decent team to start with. The have M'villa, Erdinc, Diallo and some other cracking young players

Stade Rennais FC sounds perfect for you. They have some of the best youth facilities in Europe and i very decent team to start with. The have M'villa, Erdinc, Diallo and some other cracking young players
Thanks but after talking to a few mates I've decided I'm gonna start a save with Liverpool and see what happens thanks anyway

Hmm i'm after a long career has a manager, i'm thinking either. Npower League 1-2 side, try get them into the premier league/champions league either, Portsmouth, Notts county. for league 1 Portsmouth just a dier club and in all kinds of trouble, any team from league 2.

but i heard Serie A a good league to manage, maybe a team fighting relegation in there and try conquer with them any suggestions?

Hmm can't seem to get into a save recently.... need to team in Europa League, mid table club in their respected league, some money to spend and some decent players.... any ideas?