Whats your Favourite sport?????

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 6K

Your Favourite Sport???

• Total voters
Tennis, it is a brilliant game!

My favourite to play is rugby as full back, I'm pretty solid at snooker golf, cricket and tennis and I haven't missed a Formula 1 race in over 6 years. So i didnt vote

i havent missed a F1 race since i was 7 (unless on hols)(i did catch some of the 1 i missed)

Darts isnt a sport.

Other than football i like, MMA, Boxing and despise Rugby.

i havent missed a F1 race since i was 7 (unless on hols)(i did catch some of the 1 i missed)
I missed last years German GP due to hols, the 2003 Monaco GP due to a family emergency and 01 Melbourne because the TV broke and that's it since 97 when I watched my first race.

voted for american football (thought i'd be the only one!) basically because i find it great to watch and i've been into it for a number of years because of having family over in the states.

but i also play golf for a team, same with cricket, like to play darts and decent at snooker. played most sports at one time or another with the exception of baseball, F1 and horse racing obviously! lol. so i've got a soft spot for all of them really

same i like to watch the horse racing but would never go to a track and watch

tennis

i was 2nd best in the youth devision of scotland like 6 years ago

but gave up :L

Gaelic Football and AFL(Austrailan Football League) Class Sport

Loke watching Basketball,Ice Hockey and i like a bit of tennis and boxing...Darts can be fun but just for the wee song when someone wins.

if only I could play rugby.
(Dislocated my sterno-clavicular joint, out for at least 2 years)

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 AM ----------

i like American Football as well though

Back