Whats your Favourite sport?????

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 6K

Your Favourite Sport???

• Total voters
How is rugby not an athletic sport?

It involes alot a of strength and alot a of running.

Trust, they look fat, theyre not.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

thumb-sebastien-chabal--le-nouveau-heros-du-rugby-francais-821.gif

Its not about what size they are. Its about the way the game is played.

I chose other; it being AFL the best game on the planet bar none!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never said its not a sport. And ok I'll hold my hands up and admit to being wrong about the alcoholl I guess your right I picked that up off the media. But I stand by that they are not athletes. Not 100% but is an athlete not someone who akes part in a physical sport. Which I wouldnt say darts is.

So darts isn't a physical sport no? So you don't use your arms, legs, back, elbow, wrists to throw the dart and retrieve it no? Sadly you are diluded.

I dont think darts is a sport.

Oh another one... Why is that then?

Picked other as i've been doing karate for almost 12 years and it's easily my favourite sport to compete in. Second to that i'd say ice Hockey (I don't play), as i've been supporting Nottingham Panthers since before I really became interested in football to any serious degree. Following this F1- Takuma Sato supporter, hopefully with all the new teams he's going to get a drive this year :)

i wouldnt class darts as a sport its just something you do when your bored in the pub

Darts is in no way a physical sport. A little movement thats all. You are clearly the one who is deluded.

Back