Whats your Favourite sport?????

• Thread starter Thread starter Louis H
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 90
  • Views Views 6K

Your Favourite Sport???

• Total voters
Football :) then cricket. Liked rugby aswel till I broke my arm :S

Basketball I am a godfather when I am playing with my friends even I am not the tallest one.

My favorite sport is volleyball. I have train it since 2006 and I'm really good. But there isn't volleyball in the list :(

Athletics. because I'm a referee myself.

Hate tennis. The female players are too scary.

I voted other before UFC was there tho technically UFC isnt a sport MMA is the sport.

I only really like football.:S
Tennis is not bad, rugby is rubbish in my opinion, cricket is not the greatest, boxing is pretty good, darts and snooker are pathetic excuses of sports.:P
Probably go for tennis or boxing.:S

American football. Nothing beats it, let alone comes close.

Actual football?

It beats the **** out of every other sport including and especially American football.

I think hes stumbled onto the wrong site. No self respecting sports fan would claim to like american football better than real football on a real footbal site. Surely.

You would hope so.:D
Hopefully he meant out of all sports other than real football nothing comes close to american football.:$

i wouldve put darts on but people might react badly to me putting it down as a sport(i think it is)

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 PM ----------

Darts isnt a sport.

It is a sport. It is fully recgonised as a sport and I beg you argue that its not.

darts and snooker are pathetic excuses of sports.:P
Probably go for tennis or boxing.:S

What makes you think darts is a pathetic excuse of a sport. Is it because your rubbish at it?

My number 1 sport is darts and it really annoys when people put it down. I play 4 nights a week and go to different pubs all around Warwickshire and get hammered. Now what more could you want?

If anyone thinks it's not a sport, then send me a message and we'll meet up and play for money. Then we'll see how much luck is involved ;)

Nah it's not because i'm rubbish, i am though:P, it's because i'd rather watch paint dry or shoot myself in the foot.:D But if you like it that's fine, just not my cup of tea.

What I dont like about darts i the players think they are athletes. Really theres just drunks with too much time on their hands.

on the darts side...anyone watch the woman beat the man(whos names ive forgot) yesterday in the GSOD

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

i am going to make a new thread okay with more poll options

Can't stand darts or American Football. But apart from real football my favourite sport is probably tennis or maybe table tennis.

Rugby. Also like bandy (which is football played on ice skates with shinty sticks and a wee ball), rowing, boxing (did some boxing back in the day and got a squinty nose to show for it)...

Also trying to develop a beer muscle.

Back