When Raikan007 and OoScotsmanoO Got Together - Short and Sweaty 4-4-2

OoscotsmanoO and Raikan,

Just want to say this tactic is great for seeing a game out. Using a different tactic I often go 2,3,4-0 up but never seem to keep a clean sheet. Now I switch to this one towards the end as its fantastic at keeping the ball. If the opposition dont have the ball they cant score.

Wasnt aimed at anyone Inparticular Whispers :) just a general Post about the tactic.
Oh alright! :) i hope that your main focus still is on your "attack attack" tactic? Also you didnt answer my question on if you're gonna make a tactic which uses a AMC with 2 strikers :)! or is it simply impossible to make it consistant?

At first i thought no because of my theory about playmakers and targetmen.
It may be possible to make thne modern will see what i can do. But the reason behind classic is to avoid the Questions about what players go where plus the roles debate.

I may attempt the modern version.

hi mate i think this tactic is great and has inspired me to attempt my own.

i using a 451 formation hoping that the 2 advanced wingers will allow me to be more attacking whilst the 2 central mids and 1 def mid will still keep it tight at the back and allow for numerous passing options?

however i just cant seem to find the right balance?

i do the basics like short passing and low creativity and mentality slow tempo and plenty of time wasting. i notice that your tactic uses a quick tempo? would you recommend this?

Oh alright! :) i hope that your main focus still is on your "attack attack" tactic? Also you didnt answer my question on if you're gonna make a tactic which uses a AMC with 2 strikers :)! or is it simply impossible to make it consistant?

I already had a tactic called Interdasting

was a 3 5 2 Treq / Poacher with everton was very fun but Its the same as always too attacking, Not enough defenders ended up letting in loads

give me a few days and ill come up with somthing diffrent.

hi mate i think this tactic is great and has inspired me to attempt my own.

i using a 451 formation hoping that the 2 advanced wingers will allow me to be more attacking whilst the 2 central mids and 1 def mid will still keep it tight at the back and allow for numerous passing options?

however i just cant seem to find the right balance?

i do the basics like short passing and low creativity and mentality slow tempo and plenty of time wasting. i notice that your tactic uses a quick tempo? would you recommend this?

Yeah I picked quick Tempo because the player were of good quality so i expected them to be able to play the ball around fast. For lower teams i recomend Slow tempo.

the passing isnt hard to achive but Its Tedious to the right balance, 1 of the reasons I used Raikens tactic because the balance had already been found. All i was able to do was Change over the tactic edit the majority of the Indavidual instructions to suit my style.

Keep at it,. you will get there eventualy.

Yeah I picked quick Tempo because the player were of good quality so i expected them to be able to play the ball around fast. For lower teams i recomend Slow tempo.

the passing isnt hard to achive but Its Tedious to the right balance, 1 of the reasons I used Raikens tactic because the balance had already been found. All i was able to do was Change over the tactic edit the majority of the Indavidual instructions to suit my style.

Keep at it,. you will get there eventualy.

well here goes although i think it was a one off as not done it since

l4RLo.png
IEt1G.png

any help to make this a more regular occurrence???

I like the amount of key passes a few of your players have! looking good bud :) just keep it on ave-high teamwork

I already had a tactic called Interdasting

was a 3 5 2 Treq / Poacher with everton was very fun but Its the same as always too attacking, Not enough defenders ended up letting in loads

give me a few days and ill come up with somthing diffrent.
Sounds superb! Im playing with arsenal right now and using your attack attack! tactic which is very good but it dosent seem to work for many other teams :/ and there is just a lot of good AMC players so i just thought it could be nice to try a good tactic using a AMC and maybe two strikers without letting loads in as you put it :p I dont want you to release anything you arent satifised with tho!

thats where i went wrong here - wasnt totaly happy about how the tactic was but i kept getting messages about it so i thought screw it. give the people what they want ahha.

well here goes although i think it was a one off as not done it since

l4RLo.png
IEt1G.png

any help to make this a more regular occurrence???

was the 1 thing i liked about this tactic was the number of key passes from DC to ST
dont think anyone will ever get players to play like this every game. you will see around the 100 passes evefry game but these statss are 1 in 20 lol

OoscotsmanoO and Raikan,

Just want to say this tactic is great for seeing a game out. Using a different tactic I often go 2,3,4-0 up but never seem to keep a clean sheet. Now I switch to this one towards the end as its fantastic at keeping the ball. If the opposition dont have the ball they cant score.

Bump this. Cant emphasis this enough. Top drawer stuff

Just updated Download location due to some people have issues with being unable to download, let me know how this goes.

lol :) I hate having to click like 54 times to get to the download site.. all the popups n stuff..

lol :) I hate having to click like 54 times to get to the download site.. all the popups n stuff..
Just got your message. WIll add both Links anyway to give people the option.
Going to try this again aswell, make it more attacking ahha. see how i get on.

Last edited: