When Raikan007 and OoScotsmanoO Got Together - Short and Sweaty 4-4-2

Will this be on 12.2.2 and will it be released tonight

Thanks

its 12.2.2 and no sorry it wont be released untill i have atleast a whole season of Stats where i can make my Mind up if its worth Uploading., Shouldnt take me too long.

Looks great man, what formation is it? Looks like some sort of 4-3-2-1.

unfortunatly its very much Trail and Error when making tactics all the time, Not often does somthing work out like the above, the results Slowly Went away. Currently working with sombody to make something which uses Logic.

Cant Guarentee the release because i want to test it Alot before i make up my mind.

So if i was to use this with a lower league team I would decrease the tempo, anything else? and also are there any tactics you recommend i use with this (for lower league teams)?

i cant set playmaker or targetman.where is the "list" in classic?

good tactic btw

Its in the Set piece part at the bottom bud.

it only reigisters the First player on both lists so just have the guy u want at the top and then replacements as the others incase of Injurys and subs.

Good luck.

So if i was to use this with a lower league team I would decrease the tempo, anything else? and also are there any tactics you recommend i use with this (for lower league teams)?

If you use my Attack Attack Tactic Either 1 is fine, both similer but effective for Insane attack, then when yuo get a 2 or 3 goal lead use this 1, it will kill the game off, thats what many people Prefer.

This is amazing, My city team beat West Brom 9-0 in the prem with 8 CCC with this, then hammered Arsenal 4-1, Tottenham 5-1 and Sunderland away 5-0. averages about 60% possesion as well.

Strange this isnt more popular, i love it as 4-4-2.

I keep a 4-4-2, 4-1-2-3 and 4-2-3-1 in my tatics list, but this is awesome.

If you use my Attack Attack Tactic Either 1 is fine, both similer but effective for Insane attack, then when yuo get a 2 or 3 goal lead use this 1, it will kill the game off, thats what many people Prefer.

wheres this attack attack tactic mate?