November

2/11/13 Gatafe vs Real Madrid 2-1 Gomez
What an awful performance we took the lead but could not kill them off and we paid the penalty.

5/11/13 Schalke vs Real Madrid (Champions League Group B) 1-2 Gomez, Ronaldo
A good win away from home and gave us top place in the group.

9//11/13 Real Madrid vs Athletic 5-0 Ronaldo (2), Gomez (2), Arshavin
A good win to take us into the international break the next game is against Barcelona a massive game that could decide the title.

23/11/13 Real Madrid vs Barcelona 2-1 Alonso, Gomez. Gomez sent off
What a result!!!! Gave our title challenge a real boost a great win and gave us a big boost going into the season. Only downside was Gomez getting sent off and he will miss the next 3 matches.

27/11/13 Real Madrid vs Genk ( Champions League Group B) 2-0 Gomez, Ronaldo
A good win and it was good to get our feet back on the ground after our amazing win at the weekend.

30/11/13 Valencia vs Real Madrid 1-1 Higuain
First game that Gomez was banned and we missed his cutting edge up front but it was good to see his replacement come in and do well

League table

December

4/12/13 Olympiakos vs Real Madrid (Champions League Group B) 2-1
Gomez

A disappointing loss in Greece but we had already qualified as group winners

7/12/13 Real Madrid vs Tudelano (Copa Del Rey 4th Round 2nd Leg) 9-0
Gomez (5), Ronaldo (2), Khedira (2)

We were 4-0 up from the first leg and we showed our dominance at home and completed the job in the next round we will face Villarreal and if we get past them we will face Real Betis

12/12/13 Brisbane Roar vs Real Madrid (Club World Championship Semi Final) 0-5
Ozil, Di Maria, Gomez, Ronaldo (2)

A good win that puts us into the final where we will play Palmeiras

15/12/13 Palmeiras vs Real Madrid (Club World Championship Final) 0-4
Gomez, Ronaldo, Ozil, Pjanic. Pepe sent off

We won the Club World Championship. I told the players we did not fly all this way to lose it and we won it in style

18/12/13 Villarreal vs Real Madrid (Copa Del Rey 5th Round 1st Leg) 2-6
Ramos, Modric (2), Pjanic, Coentrao (2)

The games where coming thick and fast in this month back to the Copa Del Rey amazingly we had not played a game in the league this month. This was a great result away from home and puts us in a very good position to finish the job.

21/12/13 Real Madrid vs Villarreal (Copa Del Rey 5th Round 2nd Leg) 3-1
Ronaldo (2), Gomez

We finished the job off at home bit disappointed we conceded that late goal but through none the less

During the month we also had the Champions League last 16 draw we take you straight to Monaco for the draw:

The rules for the draw:

The group winners must draw a 2nd place side. The 2nd place side can't be from the same group as the group winners or the same country. Everyone understand lets get going.

Tottenham Hotspur vs Barcelona

Valencia vs Chelsea

Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid

Schalke vs Man Utd

Zenit vs FC Porto

Roma vs Galatasary

Sporting Lisbon vs Paris Saint-Germain

Dortmund vs Man City

That concludes today's draw. Thank you all for coming.

We had a fairly easy draw although its never easy going to Turkey for the first leg in the hostilely atmosphere.

League Table

January

5/1/14 Sevilla vs Real Madrid 1-3
Ramos, Di Maria, Ronaldo
A good performance to start the new year

8/1/14 Real Madrid vs Real Betis (Copa Del Rey quarter final 1st leg)
5-0
Gomez (2), Ronaldo, Mata, Pjanic
A good result at home and that should be enough to qualify for the semi finals

11/1/14 Real Madrid vs Real Betis 3-1
Gomez, Essien, Ozil
A good performance against the side we just beat a matter of days ago

15/1/14 Real Madrid vs Real Betis (Copa Del Rey quarter final 2nd leg) 0-1
Gomez
We faced Betis again 3rd in the space of 7 days and we beat them once again.

19/1/14 Real Madrid vs Granada 5-0
Gomez (3), Ozil, Alonso
Another good win against a very poor Granada. Mario Gomez scored his first hat trick for the club

22/1/14 Real Madrid vs Barcelona (Copa Del Rey semi final 1st leg)2-0
Di Maria, Gomez
A good win in the first leg that puts us in a strong position to get to the final but you can never take a chance against Barcelona

26/1/14 Celta vs Real Madrid 1-1Gomez
This game was disappointing after being on a high from beating Barcelona but we let ourselves down
29/1/14 Barcelona vs Real Madrid (Copa Del Rey semi final 2nd leg) 2-1
Higuain
We won the game in the first leg and although Barcelona gave us a good game they just fell short

Transfers In
Juan Mata: £50M The board agreed this deal for me and what a deal it was Mata was Chelsea's best player even though he was unhappy and thought the club was underachieving.

Ashley Cole: 4.7M This was another good piece of business. Even though Ashley Cole is 31 and not the quickest I could not turn down 4.7M for still what I think is the best left back in the world is a ******. Another player signed from Chelsea.

Adrian: 15M I needed another striker after Higuain being out for a 6 weeks leaving me with Gomez being my only fit striker so needed a replacement quickly and he was the best option

Transfers OutBenzema: 25.5M This is why I needed to sign another striker. He did not quite cut it for me only scored one goal for me and he has not scored in 15 matches for Juventus. As soon as I got a bid of £25M I was always going to accept. Got a suitable replacement for £10M less.

Coentrao: 20M As soon as I saw a 20M I was always going to accept and with a deal already agreed for Ashley Cole. I got a good deal out of it.

Last edited:
February

1/2/14 Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid 0-5
Gomez (2), Carvalho, Khedira, Arshavin

A good result away from home and kept us top

5/2/14 Real Madrid vs Espanyol 3-0
Gomez, Alonso, Mata

Another good result kept our dream of the title alive

9/2/14 Levante vs Real Madrid 0-3
Ronaldo, Gomez, Arbeloa
The game were coming thick and fast so I had to rotate the team but still did not stop us scoring another 3 goals

12/2/14 Real Madrid vs Villarreal 5-0
Gomez (2), Ronaldo, Di Maria, Varane

Another good result and another game where we scored over 3 goals

15/2/14 Mallorca vs Real Madrid 0-3
Ozil (2), Gomez
Another game which we scored 3 or more goals the team were on a roll

19/2/14 Real Madrid vs Almeria 2-0
Gomez, Modric
We did not score 3 goals for a change but another win makes it 6 out of 6 this month

22/2/14 Real Madrid vs Zaragoza 3-0
Gomez (2), Ronaldo
Another win and Gomez scored again he has now scored in every game this month

25/2/14 Fenerbahce vs Real Madrid (Champions League knockout round 1st leg) 0-0

A boring draw but a good result away from home and puts us in a good position to qualify

28/2/14 At. Madrid vs Real Madrid 2-2
Ronaldo, Di Maria
This was disappointing we were leading 2-1 but conceded a basic goal in the last few seconds

Also i like it when the actual result is highlighted red, green or orange depending on a loss, win or draw, breaks up the text a bit

March

9/3/14 Deportivo vs Real Madrid 0-3
Ronaldo (2), Mata

Two goals from Ronaldo and one for Mata gave us an easy win

12/3/14 Osasuna vs Real Madrid 3-3
Gomez, Mata, Varane

This was tough to take we were 3-1 up with 10 mins to go and we threw it away so disappointing

15/3/14 Barcelona vs Real Madrid 2-1
Gomez

We needed to bounce back after draw in midweek and we were holding on for a 1-1 draw but David Villa scored in the last min to give them the win

19/3/14 Real Madrid vs Fenerbache 3-0
Ozil (2), Ronaldo

We drew away so just had to win at home and not concede and as you can see we did that easily

22/3/14 Real Madrid vs Getafe 4-0
Di Maria (2), Gomez, Arshavin

Back to wining ways in the league and it was terrific performance from everyone that gave us the win

29/3/14 Real Madrid vs At. Madrid 2-1
Gomez, Ronaldo

Played At. Madrid for 2nd time in 2 months and we won this time

League table

Last edited:
April

2/4/14 Real Madrid vs Man Utd (Champions League quarter final 1st leg) 3-0

Gomez (3)

What a performance!!! Puts us in a great position to get through to the semi finals

5/4/14 Real Madrid vs Valencia 3-2

Pjanic (2), Essien

This was a great win coming from behind as well and put us 3 wins away from the title

8/4/14 Man Utd vs Real Madrid (Champions League quarter final 2nd leg) 2-0

A poor performance but luckily we had already done the job at home. We avoided Barcelona and will play Galatasaray

12/4/14 Athletic vs Real Madrid 0-1

Gomez

Scrappy win but any win at this stage of the season is a good win and because Barcelona did not win this put us one win away from the title

20/4/14 Almeria vs Real Madrid 2-2

Gomez (2)

I wanted the league wrapped up before the Champions League semi final but this did not happen as Almeria held us to a draw. We should have won it after being 2-0 up with 10 mins to go

23/4/14 Real Madrid vs Galatasaray (Champions League semi final 1st leg) 3-0

Gomez (3)

Another home draw in the first leg and another hat trick for Gomez and puts us in a great position to reach a 2nd champions league final in 2 years

26/4/14 Real Madrid vs Osasuna 5-0

Gomez (2), Pjanic (2), Mata

We won the league! It was a convincing win we won the league with 3 games left

29/4/14 Galatasaray vs Real Madrid (Champions League semi final 2nd leg) 1-0

Another poor performance away from home in Europe this is something I need to address next season but through to the final where we will play Porto after they knocked out Barcelona

League Table

Last edited:
Its going well, Mata was expensive but i do like him but how old is Cole? not sure who long he will last

Thanks and yeah got a few big signings coming up soon and Cole is 31 but he is being replaced at the end of the season hopefully

May

4/5/14 Real Madrid vs Sevilla 4-2

Gomez (2), Mata, Ronaldo

Another good win and another two for Gomez taking his 68 for the season

7/5/14 Sevilla vs Real Madrid 0-2

Ronaldo, Mata

We won our 5th trophy of the season and Mata scored another looks like he is settling into life at Real Madrid the big one was still to come

11/5/14 Sporting vs Real Madrid 1-4

Ronaldo (3), Gomez

With the Champions League final coming up I rotated the squad but I did not matter because we got the win

18/5/14 Real Betis vs Real Madrid 1-2

Higuain, Marcelo

Another win and a great way to end a great season next up is the Champions League final

24/5/14 Real Madrid vs FC Porto (Champions League final) 1-0

Gomez

WE ARE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE!!!! It was not the greatest game but I did not matter and I have won 6 trophies in my first season could not ask for more

League table

We won the league by 12 points and Mario Gomez finished top scorer with 42 goals

How many goals did he get!?! Can you post a screenshot, did he score more than a goal a game

Awards

Player of the Year

Mario Gomez: He got player of the year because without his goals and his assists. He scored 71 goals in 60 games in all competitions

Young player of the Year

Raphael Varane: I started the season playing him and I was thinking I was going to need to get someone else in. He proved me wrong though with great performance he only missed 4 games in the whole season

Signing of the Season

This could have gone to Juan Mata, Miralem Pjanic or Ashley Cole they all make good cases but Mario Gomez takes it when I signed him i was expecting him to score 25/30 but never was expecting him to score 60. He also finished top goal scorer in the league

Review of the Season

We started the season with Spanish Super Cup which we won easily then came the European Super Cup against my old club Dortmund. We continued with the league games and our first loss came in November. The Champions League group was easily won. We managed to advance to the semi final of the Copa Del Rey. We also won the Club World championship in Japan easily. We then continued our progress in all the cups getting through to the semi final of the Champions League and through to the final of the Copa Del Rey. We wrapped up the league with a 5-0 win. We finished the league with 98 points. We scored 111 and conceded 28 giving us a goal difference of +83. We then clinch the Copa Del Rey. Then faced our biggest challenge defending the Champions League and we did it with a 1-0 win against Porto. Overall it was a great season wining 6 trophies and all the new signings settled in very well and all stepped up when needed.

Roy Hodgson stepped down as England manager and as I was English and I applied for the job and got this email a few days later

Can u upload your tactics mate????

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

17/7/14 AIS vs Real Madrid 0-9
Gomez (4), Alonso, Hazard
A good win and a good performance on our first game back

21/7/14 South Coast Wolves vs Real Madrid 0-15
Gomez (4), Hazard (3), Moura (4), Isco (2), Alderweireld, OG
Another good win and nice to see the team scoring goals but was not getting carried away

24/7/14 Green Gully vs Real Madrid 0-11
Gomez (6) Isco (2), Moura (2), Ramos
Another good win and 11 more goals Mario Gomez is on fire

We then toured South Korea to raise the club over there

29/7//14 Daejeon vs Real Madrid 0-3
Gomez (3)
A good way to start off our South Korea tour and Gomez got 3 more taking his tally to 17 goals in pre season

2/8/14 Jeju vs Real Madrid 0-4
Gomez (2), Isco, Moura
A good win to continue our tour of Asia

6/8/14 Seongnam vs Real Madrid 1-4
Silva, Gomez (3)
A solid win to round off our tour got one more pre season friendly against Santos

9/8/14 Real Madrid vs Santos 3-0
Gomez (2), Mata
A good performance to round of our pre season against a more difficult side. Overall we scored 50 goals and conceded 1. Mario Gomez scored 24 of those

Transfers In:
Isco £30.5M: He looked good for Malaga last season and with a release clause at £30.5M I could not pass it up and he can always play as a CF. He chose to join me over Chelsea.

Lucas Moura £16.75M: After being offered him by PSG I could not turn it down he is a wonderful talent and going to be a great addition to the squad

Thiago Silva £30M: Another player bought from PSG but he is such a good player on the game and £30M is a ****** for him and he will be my first choice centre back

Zdravko Kuzmanovic £9M: The board agreed this deal for me he will be used in Copa Del Rey matches.

Toby Alderweireld Free: I agreed this deal in January and he would arrive in the summer he would be 3rd choice centre back.

Eden Hazard £65M: This was our marquee signing of the summer and it was a great signing. He was Chelsea player of year last season a year which they struggled massively

Transfers Out:Adrian £17.5M: He was never going to be a long term signing just got him in because I need cover up front

Pedro Leon £10M: He was not in my first team plans and I did not want him moaning about not playing and he was 28 getting on a bit so decided to cash in on him

Nuri Sahin £7.5M: Another midfielder that did not cut it for me and I brought in Lucas Moura and Kuxmanovic to replace him

Miralem Pjanic £21M: With a few more attacking midfielders coming in some had to leave and Pjanic was one of them.

Gonzalo Higuain £22.5M: I was a bit upset selling Higuain a club legend but I could not turn at bid of £22M for him so he departed

Tactics
I will be playing the same formation as last season 4-2-3-1