England (August)

13/8/14 England vs Greece 5-2
Rooney (2), Walcott, Wilshire, Johnson
A good win in my first game as manager a perfect way to start

August

17/8/14 Real Madrid vs Almeria 5-0

Hazard (2), Ronaldo (2), OG

A good win to start of the new season and good to see Hazard score two on his competitive debut

25/8/14 Real Madrid vs Sevilla (Super Cup 1st leg) 3-0

Hazard (2), Gomez

A good win and puts us in a good position to win back to back Super Cups

29/8/14 Real Madrid vs Dynamo Kiev (Uefa Super Cup) 3-0

Gomez (2), Alonso

A good performance and we defended the Super Cup easily

Champions League Group Stage Draw

Group C

Real Madrid

Lyon

Anderlecht

Rapid Wien

League Table

September

1/9/14 Real Madrid vs Levante 1-0
Isco
Not a good performance but great teams get wins when they are not playing well

13/914 Real Madrid vs Sevilla 2-0
Mata (2)
The goals were drying up and we were not playing well but getting 3 points at the end of the day is all that matters. Although Gomez still had not scored in the league and this was worrying

16/9/14 Real Madrid vs Lyon (Champions League Group C) 3-1
Gomez, Mata. Hazard
A good way to start our defence of the Champions League and Gomez was scoring in all competitions apart from the league

21/9/14 Sevilla vs Real Madrid (Super Cup 2nd Leg) 1-2
Gomez, Hazard
A good performance to back up our first leg win and gave us an easy win

25/914 Espanyol vs Real Madrid 0-3
Gomez (2), Di Maria
Gomez finally scored his first league goals of the season and gave us an easy win

28/9/14 Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid 0-2
Gomez, Hazard
I gave Alderweireld his first start and he had a good game and our defence was looking solid and I was very pleased that the new signings had blended in so well they have all played there part so far and will continue to do so

League Table

September

5/9/14 England vs Argentina (Friendly) 2-0
Rooney (2)
This performance really pleased me if we wanted to become one of the best teams in the world we need to be beating the big international teams

9/9/14 England vs Azerbaijan (European Championship Qualifying Group I) 5-0
Rooney (2), Johnson, Walcott, Wilshire
Comfortable win to start the group it was a fairly easy group but we still need to win our games

October

1/10/14 Anderlecht vs Real Madrid (Champions League Group C) 1-2
Gomez (2)

A good win away from home in Europe never easy

5/10/14 Real Madrid vs Granada 1-0
Silva

Disappointing performance but got the win thanks to a last min goal from Thiago Silva but we were still not scoring enough goals

19/10/14 Real Betis vs Real Madrid 1-1
Gomez

We conceded in the last few seconds which really did annoy me and we still could not score more then one goal which was really ******* me off

22/10/14 Real Madrid vs Rapid Wien (Champions League Group C) 7-1
Ronaldo (3), Gomez (3), Hazard

A great win and showed we could still score goals

25/10/14 Real Madrid vs Sporting 6-1
Gomez (4), Ronaldo, Kuzmanovic
A good win against the bottom side and good to see the goals flowing again 13 goals in two games

29/10/14 Melilla vs Real Madrid (Copa Del Rey 4th Round) 0-2
Gomez (2)

A good performance and kept up our chances of defending our cup

League Table

October

10/10/14 England vs Saudi Arabia (Friendly) 2-0
Rooney (2)
We could and maybe should have scored more but it was nice to Rooney get used to his new role

14/10/14 Amernia vs England (European Championship qualifying group I) 1-4
Wilshire (2), Cole, Smalling Jagielka sent off
A good result away from home and was specially pleased after the team came from 1-0 down

Table

Last edited:
top stuff mate, not loaded them up cause just seen them and off to work!! assume you use different tactics for different scenarios???? cheers

Thanks mate and yeah I do the one with two up front is my main one

November

1/11/14 At. Madrid vs Real Madrid 1-5
Ronaldo (2), Hazard, Alonso, Gomez
What a win against our main rivals and gave the fans as boast

4/11/14 Rapid Wien vs Real Madrid (Champions League Group C) 0-1

A good away performance and makes sure we qualify for the last 16 just needed one point against Lyon to secure top spot

8/11/14 Real Madrid vs Barcelona 1-0
Gomez
Another El Classico and another win for Real Madrid this the 2nd time we have beaten in 3 attempts was really pleased with the squad
12/11/14 Numancia vs Real Madrid 1-6
Gomez (3), Ronaldo, Moura, Di Maria
The goals were coming thick and fast and this was the start of an amazing run from Mario Gomez. I rotated the team because we have had so many games this month

15/11/14 Valencia vs Real Madrid 0-2
Mata, OG
An important win as we kept up with the leaders Barcelona

23/11/14 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid 1-2
Gomez (2)
A good win away from home but the goal with 10 mins remaining gave us a worry but we got through it

26/11/14 Lyon vs Real Madrid 4-2
Isco, Gomez
This was disappointing I only needed a point to qualify in top spot but through the lead away twice which really ****** me off

29/11/14 Real Madrid vs Getafe 7-0
Gomez (4), Silva, Moura
What a performance I expected to win but never by 7 goals this was a great response too our defeat in mid week

League Table

Last edited:
November

19/11/14 England vs South Korea (Friendly) 2-0
Smalling, Lampard
One game this month a friendly I played a different side and the result came again. This would be my last England match till February. So till then there will be no more England updates

December

3/12/14 Real Madrid vs Anderlecht 5-0 (Champions League Group C)
Gomez (3), Hazard (2)

A good win to round off the Champions League group and in the next round we will play Manchester United.

6/12/14 Real Madrid vs Melilla 5-0 (Copa Del Rey 4th Round 2nd Leg)
Ozil (3), Moura, Gomez

A good win and puts us into the 5th round where we will play Barcelona.

11/12/14 Tigres vs Real Madrid 0-3 (Club World Cup Semi Final)
Hazard, Isco, OG

A good win that puts us into another final

14/12/14 Boca vs Real Madrid 1-2 (Club World Cup Final)
Hazard, Gomez

Another Club World Cup win but I'm glad I won it because we flew half way across the world and it would be a wasted effort if we did not bring the trophy home

20/12/14 Osasuna vs Real Madrid 0-1
Gomez

A scrappy win but any win is a good win

23/12/14 Real Madrid vs Athletic 2-1 (Copa Del Rey 5th Round 1st Leg)
Di Maria, Mata

A good win closer then I wanted got work to do in the 2nd leg

League Table

Last edited:
January

3/1/15

Athletic vs Real Madrid (Copa Del Rey 5th Round 2nd Leg) 0-2

Gomez, Hazard

A good performance that puts into the 6th round where we will play Barcelona.

7/1/15

Real Madrid vs Barcelona (Copa Del Rey 6th Round 1st Leg) 2-0
Neymar, Ronaldo

A fantastic win and put us in a very strong position to reach the semi finals

10/1/15

Real Madrid vs Mallorca 2-1
Gomez, Neymar

Bit closer then I wanted and the team did not perform well but it was good to see both strikers playing well and scoring

14/1/15
Barcelona vs Real Madrid (Copa Del Rey 6th Round 2nd Leg) 2-1
Ronaldo

We were through to another semi final it was a good all round team performance even though we lost the game we played well. We will play Real Sociedad in the semi final

18/1/15
Almeria vs Real Madrid 1-3
Neymar, Ronaldo, Mata

Another easy away win and good to see Neymar scoring after paying £34M for him

21/1/15

Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad (Copa Del Rey Semi Final 1st Leg) 3-0
Isco (2), Gomez

Due the number of games we were playing I rotated the side and Isco did not disappoint scoring two out of the 3 goals and almost securing our place in the final

25/1/15

Levante vs Real Madrid 0-3
Gomez (2), Arbeloa

Back to league action and another really good away performance

28/1/15

Real Sociedad vs Real Madrid (Copa Del Rey Semi Final 2nd Leg) 0-3
Moura, Gomez (2)

Another clean sheet our 3rd in 3 matches and another 3 goals scored and in the final we will play Real Betis

League Table

Transfers In:
Neymar £34M: The board agreed this one for me and it was a great decision considering the start he has made and I have changed my tactics I am now playing 4-1-3-2.

Petr Cech £15M: With Casillas being injured for 2 months I could not just rely on Lopez so I brought in Petr Cech who was in the Chelsea reserves and was unhappy so got him at a reduced price and he is still a world class goalkeeper

Marco Verratti £9M: Once I knew PSG where selling him I made sure I would get him he could turn into one of the best midfielders in the world and he is only 22

Transfers Out:

Pepe £4.2M He was moaning about not getting first team football and he would not get some for some time and with 4 other Centre backs at the club I could afford to let him go to Juventus.

Zdravko Kuzmanovic £4.7M He only lasted 6 months but with Verratti coming in I did not need him and he was only going to be temporary till we bought another midfielder. Napoil bought him for 4.7M

Angel Di Maria £15M I have quite a few attacking midfielders and he was getting annoyed that he was not getting first team football and I'm not having unhappy players at the club so when Chelsea came in for him it was a relief but he did play well for us

Transfer Summary
A very busy January window with 3 players coming in and 3 players leaving the ones coming in will make the team even more competitive and with Cech coming in gives Casillas a challenger for the first team goalkeeper spot. All the players going out where fringe players at best so was not too disappointed to see them leave.

Last edited:
Sorry for the late update guys been so busy lately but here is February update

February

1/2/15 Real Madrid vs Espanyol 4-0

Neymar, Isco, Gomez, Varane

A good win to start the month and good to see Neymar and Gomez on the scoresheet

4/2/15 Real Madrid vs Malaga 2-0

Isco, Neymar

Another win and another goal for Neymar he has been scoring for fun in recent games

7/2/15 Real Madrid vs Numancia 3-0
Moura (2), Neymar

We were playing so many games I rotated the squad and it was nice to see the players who I brought in make a difference

11/2/15 Real Madrid vs Athletic 3-1
Gomez, Neymar, Arbeloa

Another good win and we averaged 3 goals a game so far during the month

14/2/15 Real Madrid vs Real Sociedad 5-0
Neymar (2), Mata, Ramos, Ronaldo

Fantastic performance from everyone. So good to see the team playing well and scoring the goals to match

18/2/15 Valladolid vs Real Madrid 1-1
Marcelo
Our first away game of the month and we did not put in a good performance took us till the 70th min to level the score.

21/2/15 Sevilla vs Real Madrid 1-2
Gomez (2)

We finally won away from home thanks to two goals from Mario Gomez

24/2/15 Manchester United vs Real Madrid (Champions League last 16 1st Leg) 3-2
Gomez (2)

We went 2-0 up and really should have killed the game off but we did not which annoyed me but we are still in a good position to go through with two away goals

League Table

Last edited:
Without giving too much away I have just been offered this

View attachment 376047

Chelsea is the club I support and they have had a few poor season are have just been knocked out of the Europa League and are 13M in debt so it will be a good challenge trying to get them challenging again. So guys what should I do stay at Real Madrid till the end of the season at least or move to Chelsea.

March

1/3/15 Granada vs Real Madrid 2-3
Arbeloa, Verratti, OG Marcelo sent off

A good win against the 4th placed team only disappointment was Marcelo getting send off he received a warning for this

8/3/15 Real Madrid vs Real Betis 5-0
Gomez (3), Neymar, Mata
Another good win and nice to see the goals going in these games were all preparing us for the return leg against Man Utd in the Champions League

14/3/15 Sporting vs Real Madrid 2-3
Marcelo, Mata
Not a good result leading into what was our biggest game of the season coming up but I did rest some players

18/3/15 Real Madrid vs Man Utd (Champions League last 16 2nd Leg) 3-0
Gomez (3)
WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!! I wanted to bounce back from the defeat a couple days before and we did in great fashion and we made it into the 1/4 finals where we will play CSKA Moscow

31/3/15 Real Madrid vs Valencia 4-0
Mata, Gomez, Verratti, OG
A good win to round of the money and was a good performance after the international break

Job Offer
During the month I was offered the Chelsea job. This was a very difficult chose for me because the Chelsea job was my dream and they were under performing so this would be a good chance to turn them around. In the end I delayed it till the end of the season and will decide then

League Table

March

21/3/15 England vs Chile (Friendly) 3-0

Welbeck (2), Milner

A good win in a friendly and Welbeck scored two showing that we could score goals without Rooney in the side

27/3/15 Northern Ireland vs England (European Championship Qualifying Group I) 0-3

Welbeck, Milner, Oxlade-Chamberlain

We did not have to travel far for our games this mouth and we won convincingly against our rivals

April

4/4/15 Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid 4-0

Ronaldo, Hazard, Neymar, Gomez

A good win against our main rivals and good to see 4 different players on the scoresheet

7/4/15 CSKA Moscow vs Real Madrid (Champions League 1/4 Final First Leg) 2-0

A very disappointing result away from home leaving it for us all to do in the home leg.

11/4/15 Barcelona vs Real Madrid 2-0

An equally bad performance as Wednesday we would have to turn this around if did not want our season to be very unsuccessful

15/4/15 Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow (Champions League 1/4 Final 2 Leg) 4-1

Mata (3), Ronaldo

What a comeback after losing the first leg 2-0 we needed to early but when they took the lead we needed 4 to go through. I told the boys to attack and what a difference it made and we won it with the last kick of the game. In the semi final we will play Porto. I was glad I avoided Barcelona or Bayern Munich

18/4/15 Getafe vs Real Madrid 1-6

Neymar (4), Gomez, Verratti

A good comeback after going 1-0 down Neymar was brilliant this put us 3 wins from the title.

22/4/15 Malaga vs Real Madrid 0-3

Neymar, Gomez, Ronaldo

Easy away victory that put us two wins away from defending the title

25/4/15 Real Madrid vs Real Zaragoza 4-2
Ronaldo, Gomez (3) Marcelo sent off

Another good win and Ronaldo was coming into form at just the right time

29/4/15 FC Porto vs Real Madrid (Champions League Semi Final First Leg) 3-3
Khedira, Varane, OG

After leading 2 times we should have won this but still a 3-3 draw away from home is good and puts us in a good position to make the final

May

2/5/15 Real Madrid vs Osasuna 4-0

Gomez (3), OG

We won back to back title in the two years I had been at the club it was a great moment for the team

Players celebrate with the league title

5/5/15 Real Madrid vs FC Porto (Champions League Semi Final 2nd Leg) 1-0

Ozil

A scrappy game but settled by one goal and in the final we will play Bayern Munich

10/5/15 Real Madrid vs Valladolid 2-0

Gomez (2)

I wanted to win this by more but it did not matter as I had already won the league

16/5/15 Real Madrid vs Real Betis (Copa Del Rey Final) 1-2 AET

Neymar

A disappointing end to the competition would have liked to have won it but you can't win everything

23/5/15 Athletic vs Real Madrid 1-4

Neymar, Gomez (2), OG

A good away win and now I was targeting 100 points in the league

27/5/15 Mallorca vs Real Madrid 0-2

Ronaldo, Hazard

A comfortable win to round off what has been a very successful season could we clinch it with the Champions League.

30/5/15 Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich (Champions League Final) 5-1

Ronaldo (3), Gomez (2)

WHAT A RESULT!!! We started off very badly conceding within 10 mins and giving away a penalty and had they scored that it would have been all over but they missed and we did not look back and we won back to back Champions Leagues.

Final League Table

Goalscorer

Mario Gomez was top goalscorer again this season this was a great effort because going into the last two months of the season Messi was 13 goals ahead