Where will your club be at the end of the season 2010/2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 6K
Ride the Walrus talks a lot of sense.

If... no injuries and roughly the same squad, we'll be around Europa League spots. If Mr.Hodgson pulls us into the CL, then the man should be given freedom of the city.

But with injuries to key players, continued reduction in depth of squad... I think we'll be looking for mid-table-ish.

If you're a Liverpool supporter and haven't woken up yet and think that Messi is coming, now's the time to pull your head out of the sand.

I agree with the above post 100%, but I don't like it. :P

4th if we sign a quality forward and another defensive option.

5th seems the more likely finish though.

Umm, what?!?

Mate, you put 9th to 10th for toon! No disrespect meant, but I'm expecting at most 14th for Newcastle.

For Villa, it's difficult. But I'm guessing 6th, so long as we get rid of all the hangers-on and sign a new striker and right winger.

Palace, even more difficult. We don't really have a squad, so we'll have to see. Maybe 10th.

Mate, you put 9th to 10th for toon! No disrespect meant, but I'm expecting at most 14th for Newcastle.

Yes, maybe it's "overrated", but I am expecting our team to be stronger than teams like Blackburn, Fulham, Sunderland.

Rangers - 1st without doubt

Tottenham - 2/3rd most probably

Blackpool - 10th :)

Arsenal 2nd. Another year of waiting.

Portsmouth - 21st.

it's gonna be another long season.

premier league
1 Chelsea
2. Man City
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd
5. Tottenham
6. Everton
7. Liverpool
8. Aston Villa
9. Birmingham
10.Sunderland
11.West Ham
12.Stoke
13.Blackburn
14.Fulham
15.Bolton
16.Wigan
17.West Brom
18.Wolves
19.Newcastle
20. Blackpool

Leicester hopefully top 10

Rangers - 1st in league, league cup and scottish cup finals wining the scottish and last 16 champions league

Cumnock - 6th in league, and semis of the scottish junior cup and win the ayrshire cup

lol im backing united not to finish fourth, since they have never finished lower than third in the premier league. think 2nd, with chelsea comfortably in front

lol im backing united not to finish fourth, since they have never finished lower than third in the premier league. think 2nd, with chelsea comfortably in front
maybe 3rd mate i think man city will be much better this season

Back