Where will your club be at the end of the season 2010/2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 6K
lol im backing united not to finish fourth, since they have never finished lower than third in the premier league. think 2nd, with chelsea comfortably in front

Highy doubt it. They might win but not comfortably. They have not added anyone and let go few. So squad as a whole is weaker than last year's.

If we get either Jonny Tuffey / Owain Fon Williams and another CB

I think we can challenge the Play-Offs :P

Highy doubt it. They might win but not comfortably. They have not added anyone and let go few. So squad as a whole is weaker than last year's.

i understand and respect your comment but look at the players we have released ballack was a bit part player and proberly only started because essien was injured, belletti was a back up player and joey cole has been injured for most of 2 years.

If we get either Jonny Tuffey / Owain Fon Williams and another CB

I think we can challenge the Play-Offs :P

Still a sore point for me, after playing with us for so long he's leaving on a free :'( He's a really good shotstopper but a bit dodgy when kicking. Still we'll miss him, one of our few quality players. I see Thistle finishing 3rd/4th.

For some strange reason. I have a good feeling about Liverpool doing well this year. Hogdson will get the best out of his players there, and to be honest they still have a great squad no matter how much you slate it. If they keep both Gerrard and Torres fit and on top form, they will defo get into the CL.

Ride the Walrus talks a lot of sense.

If... no injuries and roughly the same squad, we'll be around Europa League spots. If Mr.Hodgson pulls us into the CL, then the man should be given freedom of the city.

But with injuries to key players, continued reduction in depth of squad... I think we'll be looking for mid-table-ish.

If you're a Liverpool supporter and haven't woken up yet and think that Messi is coming, now's the time to pull your head out of the sand.

Here ******* here ;)

For some strange reason. I have a good feeling about Liverpool doing well this year. Hogdson will get the best out of his players there, and to be honest they still have a great squad no matter how much you slate it. If they keep both Gerrard and Torres fit and on top form, they will defo get into the CL.

Yes, I was thinking when they sacked Benitez ( :'( ) that we would get some big name, I was fairly disappointed when we appointed Hogdson. I was in school so i never seen the press conference. I came home. Watched the full press conference and i admit. It really did bring a smile to my face.

I think he's a decent manager for us. Should get Kenny back in the dressing room and realise that Torres needs a month or 2 off.

He knows how to get the best out players. I hope he signs a few decent players with his small budget he has and i cant wait to see what he can do.

Liverpool fans need to back Hogdson like we did to Benitez. Dont give up on him and support the team no matter how bad this year is. ( Hopefully it wont be as bad as its been made out )

Forest - 2nd/3rd, might need a striker or two and definitely need a left back

i understand and respect your comment but look at the players we have released ballack was a bit part player and proberly only started because essien was injured, belletti was a back up player and joey cole has been injured for most of 2 years.

If I'm not wrong Ballack played lot of games and was way better than Mikel in the holding mid field role. First 11 may still remain same, but overall squad depth is very weak now and not to mention Cole likely heading out.

Ride the Walrus talks a lot of sense.

If... no injuries and roughly the same squad, we'll be around Europa League spots. If Mr.Hodgson pulls us into the CL, then the man should be given freedom of the city.

But with injuries to key players, continued reduction in depth of squad... I think we'll be looking for mid-table-ish.

If you're a Liverpool supporter and haven't woken up yet and think that Messi is coming, now's the time to pull your head out of the sand.

WHAT!!!!!!!! He isnt? OMG!

I think we will finish 5th-7th hopefully with a decent run in this seasons Europa League and domestic competitions.

Back