Where will your club be at the end of the season 2010/2011

• Thread starter Thread starter Frutty
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 101
  • Views Views 6K
Arsenal 1st

Sorry if people think I am too biased but if you think about it I don't see why not, van persie was out for the season so Arsenal found it difficult, and even with that they were in and out of the title race.

What would Man Utd be without Rooney or Chelsea without Drogba, or even Liverpool without Torres?

If something goes horribly wrong then I they'll get atleast 4th place.

1st. Chelsea
2nd. Manchester United
3rd. Tottenham
4th. Manchester City

Arsenal : 3rd

Spurs : 4th I hope for god sake but I think that ManC is somehow going to take our place :S

Probably third.
Heart says first, head says third.

Arsenal : 3rd

Spurs : 4th I hope for god sake but I think that ManC is somehow going to take our place :S

Ugh. How on Earth can you support Arsenal and Tottenham? It's simply not possible.

birmingham-8 if zigic performs and scores. 13 if he doesnt as we have no 20 goal a season forward

West Ham - Europa League
Cups - Semi's in one

Grant is a cup expert, and for the league, with Remy and Barrera set to join Hitzelsberger, watch out for us next year!

if he really supports united, he shouldnt refer to them as "man u"

My heart says;
Blackpool FC: 15th
Leeds United: 5th

My head says;
Blackpool FC: 19th
Leeds United: 12th

Going to be two tough seasons for my home town team (Blackpool), and my main supported team (Leeds). I hope Blackpool stay up, but can't see it. And I hope Leeds contend promotion, but I feel with the teams who have come down, stayed down last year, and the teams who were on the edge of promotion will make it difficult to break in. But hey, I hope my heart is right for once, lol :D

Ok, so if Newcastle will finish in top 10 y'all giving me a beer.

Back