---------------------------------------
10th Manchester United

1st Real Madrid
2nd Barcelona
3rd Valencia

1st Inter Milan
2nd Juventus
3rd AC Milan

Villa 6th - don't see us improving a great deal, will be higher than Liverpool though, I hope we finish higher, above Tottenham maybe when Redknapp bankrups them.

Arsenal 1st

Sorry if people think I am too biased but if you think about it I don't see why not, van persie was out for the season so Arsenal found it difficult, and even with that they were in and out of the title race.

What would Man Utd be without Rooney or Chelsea without Drogba, or even Liverpool without Torres?

If something goes horribly wrong then I they'll get atleast 4th place.
We're used to that, and we proved...we'll finish 7Th

notts county think 5th? should aim for play offs relisticly atleast top 8 i reckon

arsenal 1st (otherwise why support them);)
man u 2nd
chelski 3rd
liverpool 4th

madrid 1st
barca 2nd
sevilla 3rd

inter 1st
ac 2nd
juv 3rd

bayern 1st
wolfsburg 2nd
leverkusen 3rd

ajax
twente

thats me!;)

Liverpool - 3rd
I know it seems ambitious but Hodgson is no mug and we have an average squad but apparently Hodgson has £30m to spend. Could be another lie from the owners though :S

Everton - 4th/5th

MK Dons - Just miss out on play-offs by goal difference.

Southport - 17th

Ipswich Town - 8th Championship

Just missing out on the playoffs ;)

Liverpool - 3rd
I know it seems ambitious but Hodgson is no mug and we have an average squad but apparently Hodgson has £30m to spend. Could be another lie from the owners though :S
I heard he's got a mere 12 Million

West Ham - Europa League
Cups - Semi's in one

Grant is a cup expert, and for the league, with Remy and Barrera set to join Hitzelsberger, watch out for us next year!
We're set to sign Remy ;)

We're used to that, and we proved...we'll finish 7Th

When you miss your best player, then it's down to the manager. Arsene Wenger is probably one of the best in the world. Benitez not so much, I think when you have players that good, 7th is probably illegal.

Hodgson maybe could get them to 4th but I am not a fan of his either.

1st Arsenal
2nd Chelsea (Ancelotti is doing great)
3rd Man Utd (Don't like Ferguson)
4th Tottenham (I don't know how to spell it) --- Man City (They'll just buy their way up) --Liverpool.

4th is where the most comptetition is.

CELTIC; 1st/2nd. We'll only be first IF we can get a proven goal scorer. Until then, it'll probably be second.

manchester united 7-10 dont think theyll qualify for europe and they have a chance of relegation

manchester united 7-10 dont think theyll qualify for europe and they have a chance of relegation
XD I really, really hope you're wrong. :')

I reckon we'll be challenging for the title like usual.:)

Liverpool - 1st

Only messing. Realistically be happy with a top 4 finish and hopefully some new owners :)

....united have never finished outside the top 3 since the inception of the premiership, and we've had poorer sides than this

Back