The league you prefer: Any
The finances: Any
Facilities for training/youth: Any

Looking for a unique challenge.

The league you prefer: Any
The finances: Any
Facilities for training/youth: Any

Looking for a unique challenge.

One I fancied doing recently but never getting round to it is playing as FC Winterthur in the Swiss Challenge League. They were runners up in the Thomas Lipton Trophy in 1909, often thought of as being The First World Cup.

The challenge would be to take them one step further and win the Club World Cup.

One I fancied doing recently but never getting round to it is playing as FC Winterthur in the Swiss Challenge League. They were runners up in the Thomas Lipton Trophy in 1909, often thought of as being The First World Cup.

The challenge would be to take them one step further and win the Club World Cup.

Looks interesting indeed. I'll check it out. Thanks!

What should I do out of the following:

Option
A) Do a home-grown challenge with Partizan

B) Do a home-grown challenge with Guimaraes

C) Do a home-grown challenge with Sparta-praha

D) Do a home-grown challenge with Neman Grdno OR Dinamo Brest (Belorussian club)

E) Do a home-grown challenge with CSKA Moscow

What should I do out of the following:

Option
A) Do a home-grown challenge with Partizan

B) Do a home-grown challenge with Guimaraes

C) Do a home-grown challenge with Sparta-praha

D) Do a home-grown challenge with Neman Grdno OR Dinamo Brest (Belorussian club)

E) Do a home-grown challenge with CSKA Moscow

Partizan

Thinking of doing a Tottenham save, but before I just wanted to ask you guys what teams are like Tottenham? Finance, squad, facilities etc.

Wanna start a new save on the new patch and have narrowed it down to the following teams:
Aston Villa
Valencia
Schalke
OR A Championship team with very good youth facilities.

Want a team that have some decent young players as well as good youth facilties and the above are the best ones I can think of, any other suggestions with these factors would be good.
Any experiences you guys have with these teams would be appreciated.

I've done a Schalke save my only multiple season game and really enjoyed it. A number of good youngsters who can start in ur first 11. Only negative is not much cash to spend but most players like that challenge. try'em out mate

Thinking of doing a Tottenham save, but before I just wanted to ask you guys what teams are like Tottenham? Finance, squad, facilities etc.
Impatient owner (expect to be sacked if you are constantly in 5th or 6th)
Decent finance, what you would expect.
Squad has key players, some very fringe.

I want a team that gives me a challenge, preferably outside of England.
Getting a team to the CL would be nice if you could recommend a team which has never done it before.

Well with Tottenham's current talent level, how would ownership expect anything better than a 5th to 6th place finish??
Definitely sounds like a challenging save.

Tottenham, you have Lloris, Lamela, Eriksen and then who? :)

Well with Tottenham's current talent level, how would ownership expect anything better than a 5th to 6th place finish??
Definitely sounds like a challenging save.

Tottenham, you have Lloris, Lamela, Eriksen and then who? :)

An upgraded Kane?

Not the answer I was looking for. What I actually asked for is if there are any teams that could be compared to Spurs, when it comes to finance, squad etc. :)

The league you prefer: Anything in England
The finances: Dont mind too much, middling for whatever league they are in.
Facilities for training/youth: Fairly good.

Crewe have very good youth facilities, not sure about finances but cant imagine they are bad.

I don't think I've ever had more fun than when starting as an unemployed semi-pro coach and working my way up the ladder. If you guys haven't given it a shot it is a must-do.

Just a pro-tip: Don't apply for teams in June/July, wait till they are thoroughly desperate in September/October (by now the coaching supply has also kind of dried up). You will find you can get jobs at MUCH better clubs that way.

Either of the Sheffield clubs

The league you prefer: England/ Germany/ Spain (preference is in that order)
The finances: Stable/ Secure
Facilities for training/youth: Fairly good or excellent

Mainly looking for a team that's underachieving IRL (Everton, Man. Utd., Dortmund) or a team that's fun and that I can carry on with for awhile and has pretty good youth setup (Southampton, Leeds)