The league you prefer - Possibly not first division of Top Leagues (Serie A, Premier League, Liga), I'm ok with lower divisions or first divisions of less known countries (MLS, Belgium etc..)
The finances - I'm ok with both good budget and not
Facilities for training/youth - Possibly good

I'm looking for a beginner-friendly (started playing not so long ago) challenge with a lesser known team for a long career!
thanks in advance :)
What about Fenerbahce? We have an amazing side and are ready to win the league. Ageing side that has a good group of 24-26 year olds. The foreign rules changed this year and is a lot more FM-friendly so you can sign up to 12 non-Turkish players from memory ;)

Also Dutch 2nd division has some cool sides. My personal favourite is Sparta. Don't forget teams like Leverkeusen, Hamburg SV, Schalke and 1860 Munich as they're all super fun too for different reasons :)

League: Top of the nation in EU
Finances: Decent I don't buy much young players so need some money
Facilities: Okay or higher training facilities Good youth facilities isn't necessery

Mixture of veterans and youngters looking team average something like Arsenal have not too old not too young.

I am looking for a team that I'll be able to build a legacy.
League: Not in the top 5 leagues and not in any English lower divisions.. I don't mind if it's outside Europe.
Finances: Not necessarily a rich club, but at least stable financially (not insecure or in administration).
Facilities: I don't care.
The team should not be in the best of the division, except if they are in lower divisions.

I am looking for a team that I'll be able to build a legacy.
League: Not in the top 5 leagues and not in any English lower divisions.. I don't mind if it's outside Europe.
Finances: Not necessarily a rich club, but at least stable financially (not insecure or in administration).
Facilities: I don't care.
The team should not be in the best of the division, except if they are in lower divisions.

RB Leipzig is something what most of the people try. But if you're interesting trying SJK from Finland. They're fuonded in 2008(I'm not 100% sure) they've money to Finnish team but they aren't rich. They're second best team after HJK. HJK is richest and biggest team in Finland. HJK has players like Taye Taiwo, Anthony Annan. I'm not sure are those two in FM database but I can give you upload link to finnish database uptade. You will get Finnish lower leagues and up to date squads.

Thanks but I found and started a save with Hacken, a mid-table Swedish team that has 21m club value which is the 2nd richest club after Malmo and predicted to finish 10th

People nothing else matters. I'm just looking for a club that can dominate domestically outside of England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium and Scotland

People nothing else matters. I'm just looking for a club that can dominate domestically outside of England, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Russia, Belgium and Scotland
FC København, FC Midtjylland or Malmo FF

Im looking for a club to start a long career with.
Not a title contender.
I prefer the serie A but other competitions are also good Not BPL

Hi all,
I'm looking for a long career save with a fallen giant type club, preferably in Spain but I'm open to any ideas at the moment.. Thanks

Hi all,
I'm looking for a long career save with a fallen giant type club, preferably in Spain but I'm open to any ideas at the moment.. Thanks
The obvious one would have to be Deportivo La Caruna, won the league in 2000, and are now in a pretty bad shape :) If you want to go outside of Spain, try Parma or Portsmouth :)

Im looking for a club to start a long career with.
Not a title contender.
I prefer the serie A but other competitions are also good Not BPL
Maybe try Carpi, think they're predicted to finish 20th :) With some loan players you should be able to survive, and stay up :)

Club needed for a long-term-ish save.

Here's what I prefer:

- A club in the highest league of the big competitions (Serie A, Liga BBVA, Bundesliga, France, England.)
- A club that has quite some talented players to develop, but are also being targeted by top clubs in Europe, giving me an extra challenge of keeping them with me. (THink of players like Harry Kane of Spurs, Felipe Anderson of Lazio, etc.)
- A club that has quite some budget to invest with. Doesn't necessarily have to be big numbers like Arsenal, but something that you can buy a couple of players with would be nice.
- A club that hasn't really won any trophies recently, that has 'fallen' through out the years or is just underneath the top clubs in the division. (Man U, Arsenal, Lazio, Schalke, Atletico, Inter, Milan, clubs like that.)

For the further rest, I'm basically asking for your help. (Even though this probably narrows the options down to only a small selection of clubs.)

If you have any other suggestions that don't fall into the preferences, then I'd love to hear those to.

Hope you guys are willing to help someone out here.

Lyon / Roma / PSV / Schalke / Lille

Everton / Villa / Newcastle for PL

Not massive amounts when it comes to the transfer kitty criteria, but definitely have a number of kids worth looking at and arent usually considered top clubs or favorites for trophies. Decent teams to do an academy challenge with.

I think Athletic Bilbao is the best choice - no transfers at all and in the 3rd season i had the whole start 11 born in the city of Bilbao. That was amazing

I agree with all of the teams mentioned already. Other potential candidates could be Southampton, Leverkusen, Lazio or maybe even Tottenham?

Hi all.

- I'm looking team what is predicted to be in mid-table.
- I prefer top-5 leagues but I don't care if that team all somewhere else.
- Don't need to be big budget just couple players in the team if that is needed
- I don't care much about facilities(you can always upgrade them)
- And if possible mixture youth and veterans.

ps. I was some strange reason ignored last time I asked so it would be nice if you try help me this time! :)

Hi all.

- I'm looking team what is predicted to be in mid-table.
- I prefer top-5 leagues but I don't care if that team all somewhere else.
- Don't need to be big budget just couple players in the team if that is needed
- I don't care much about facilities(you can always upgrade them)
- And if possible mixture youth and veterans.

ps. I was some strange reason ignored last time I asked so it would be nice if you try help me this time! :)
Stoke City, Sassuolo, Real Sociedad

Trying to decide which team to go for next. Preferably a league 1/2 team with some decent prospects which premier league sides are going to be after after a few seasons. Like sheff utd but someone else. Any ideas?