I just won the Premier League with Nottm Forest in 2022, I really love the club story and the Brian Clough's saga, one of the greatest, in my opinion. Unfortunately, the team didn't grow as I expected, the transfer budget are always in the 20 million region and I can't pass the 30.000 people on the (new) stadium and I'm bored right now.

What I need:
- Club with a good history
- Good fanbase but with a great possibility of expansion
- I have a preference for european english speaking country or that most people can undestand english, but that's not a deal breaker
- If possible, with a history of inclusion and that fights racism and don't tolerate that kind of behavior

Middlesbrough?

Middlesbrough?
I am thinking about it, but seems like Middlesbrough, the city, doesn't have that much to expand on. It's smaller than Nottingham and I'm affraid that I will face the same problems.

Preferred league: Championship
Finances: Good
Looking for a team to get promoted first season and be given big budget in the premier league to achieve champions league 2 years max

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I totally recommend you to try OFK Beograd. They are predicted to finish last (16th) in the Serbian 1st division. They have outstanding youngsters in the u19 and the B team and most of their first team players are under 23. 2 of their best players are 17 years old!
The team is also based in Beograd, the city of Crvena Zvezda and Partizan, and therefore you have a challenge to become the dominant power in the city and the country.
I was extremely impressed with their young players. They have over 20 youngsters with 4-5 stars potential

Trying to set up a Diego Simeone-style narrative in a league dominated by a team/set of teams. Not England or Spain. Decent transfer budget and youth set up, allow me to play a defensive 4-4-2 of mean bastards. Fallen giant or one of the bigger teams in the major Euro leagues.

Trying to set up a Diego Simeone-style narrative in a league dominated by a team/set of teams. Not England or Spain. Decent transfer budget and youth set up, allow me to play a defensive 4-4-2 of mean bastards. Fallen giant or one of the bigger teams in the major Euro leagues.

Porto or Benfica?

I WANT A NEW CHALLANGE

I never tried San Marino challange and even Andorra Challange... Maybe i can try it, but do u know anything else?!?

No-name team, no history, no trophy ever taken, no legends,icons, even favourite personnel?!?

Hey, after playing with Parma and Leeds, I am looking for a new carreer? Which one is the funest? Stuttgart, Biblao, Nottitgham Forest or a club that I created, FC Portswich, which is a rival club of manchester, like a FC United of Manchester but in Sky bet championship. If you have any other fun carreer, tell me :).

I WANT A NEW CHALLANGE

I never tried San Marino challange and even Andorra Challange... Maybe i can try it, but do u know anything else?!?

No-name team, no history, no trophy ever taken, no legends,icons, even favourite personnel?!?

Tried the Red Bull challenge?

Hi all.

- I'm looking team what is predicted to be in mid-table.
- I prefer top-5 leagues but I don't care if that team all somewhere else.
- Don't need to be big budget just couple players in the team if that is needed
- I don't care much about facilities(you can always upgrade them)
- And if possible mixture youth and veterans.

ps. I was some strange reason ignored last time I asked so it would be nice if you try help me this time! :)

Crystal Palace? 13m budget, decent squad. Midtable predicted

Hello,
I desperately need a new save, I've recently managed in the MLS, BPL, Superliga, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga and Ligue 1, so as you can see I've been around. Sadly I haven't found a save that would stick.
The club needs the following, if possible:
Solid youth setup
Good youngsters ready to play 1st team
Players capable of playing in a possession based tactic
Bunch of homegrown players

My favourite club is FC Barcelona, so would like to create something similar to what they had 3-4 years ago :)
Thank you in advance

Hello,
I desperately need a new save, I've recently managed in the MLS, BPL, Superliga, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga and Ligue 1, so as you can see I've been around. Sadly I haven't found a save that would stick.
The club needs the following, if possible:
Solid youth setup
Good youngsters ready to play 1st team
Players capable of playing in a possession based tactic
Bunch of homegrown players

My favourite club is FC Barcelona, so would like to create something similar to what they had 3-4 years ago :)
Thank you in advance

Well this Is an easy one... Ajax

Same philosophy as Barca, solid Youth and good opportunities

Sure, Ajax is the easy way out, but I fear that it'll get too easy too soon

i see what u mean mate.i won eredivisie and dutch cup first season easily with young players.Luis enrique sacked so i applied for barca on the off chance not expecting to get it but they offered me the job.Have that barca save but not sure if i will carry on with it as prefer a challenge.May do a youth only save,try win everything for 3 seasons then move on.what u think hansie?

i see what u mean mate.i won eredivisie and dutch cup first season easily with young players.Luis enrique sacked so i applied for barca on the off chance not expecting to get it but they offered me the job.Have that barca save but not sure if i will carry on with it as prefer a challenge.May do a youth only save,try win everything for 3 seasons then move on.what u think hansie?
Might give it a go :)

I am interested in doing something completely new like trying to conquer the old Yugoslavian nations or conquering S-America, doubt I will go through with it tho.
I'm more inclined to taking over an exciting mid table team or a almost-there big team, like Fiorentina or something. Don't want to wander around saves trying to find the right one.

Last edited: