Which Team Should I Be?

A team who aren't in a continental comp but have a decent budget one of the top leagues pref.

A team who have everything in place to be a major power in Europe ?

I can't get into a save for very long :'( I just want a team that would keep me interested for a while!!!

I can't get into a save for very long :'( I just want a team that would keep me interested for a while!!!
Likewise.

I've done my two favourite teams (Manchester United and Bristol City) to death and I'd like something... between the two.

I might try Hoffenheim again.

Belgium are one of the obvious choices.

Hazard, Lukaku, Defour, Kompany, Fellaini...

Cagliari (outstanding team) with LFC Marshall latest update. Win a domestic trophy and reach the knockout rounds of Champions League in 3 years time.

I want a team in: England/Holland/Spain.
With a decent youth team with no debts but almostly no budgets.

Challenge: Mid Table Top league
Budget: At least £4m
Facilities: good youth set up

I want a team in: England/Holland/Spain.
With a decent youth team with no debts but almostly no budgets.

Everton are perfect if you want to play in England.

Ajax would be my most obvious other choice.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

A team in the championship or league one, no debt (if so very little debt) but with no money for funds. Cheers :)

Nottingham Forest

@Kingo - try Everton, Newcastle, Villa, Mallorca, Osasuana, Twente, Eindhoven or Minaco

i want to manage team are easy to find tactic
premier league,budget is 20-30 mil
youth facilities is good-perfect

Challenge: Mid table
Budget: Atleast 5M
Facilities: Don't mind

Just one thing, I need at least 17 coaches available . Thanks in advance !

Looking for a team to be

Looking for a team to be, preferbly in england, enough money to do the job that is expected. Any suggestions ??????

Scooby-Doo, maybe you should try the likes of Nottingham Forest, Everton, Southampton, Aston Villa, maybe even go down the league's to perhaps Port Vale, or, Rotherham.

Ok, I need a bit of help getting into a game myself. I am starting to get bored of FM, and I need something to refresh me of what a good game it is.

Country(s): Anything other than England. Don't mind going outside of Europe on this.
Division(s): Something low. Perhaps down to the 3rd, maybe 4th tier?
Finances: Don't really mind to be honest. However, I don't want to be in alot of debt.
Facilities: I don't mind at all. I can ask for better once I get the job done.

I was starting to think about beginning unemployed. However, I think it will be better if I just have a team to manage right off. Cheers for anyone who can possibly help me :)