Which Team Should I Be?

Scooby-Doo, maybe you should try the likes of Nottingham Forest, Everton, Southampton, Aston Villa, maybe even go down the league's to perhaps Port Vale, or, Rotherham.

Ok, I need a bit of help getting into a game myself. I am starting to get bored of FM, and I need something to refresh me of what a good game it is.

Country(s): Anything other than England. Don't mind going outside of Europe on this.
Division(s): Something low. Perhaps down to the 3rd, maybe 4th tier?
Finances: Don't really mind to be honest. However, I don't want to be in alot of debt.
Facilities: I don't mind at all. I can ask for better once I get the job done.

I was starting to think about beginning unemployed. However, I think it will be better if I just have a team to manage right off. Cheers for anyone who can possibly help me :)
I heard eastern europe was fun.. try sweden.. or slovakia.. denmark.. just suggestions mate :)

League: league 1 in england, bundesliga germany
Budget: okay
Facitities: any
Stadium: any

i would like a team with a small squad less than 20 players maybe with not that many loan players

cheers

Last time I posted I said I was in your position.

Since then I attempted being Hoffenheim, won the league/cup double in my first season but now I'm struggling in the second. It's certainly an interesting team to be, so I'd suggest 'em.

League: Scotland: SPL or Scottish First Division
Budget: okay
Facitities: any
Stadium: any

Need a challenge and this team will be made into a story.

Mid-table team in Europe
Preferably a decent sized budget
good youth facilities

Thanks in advance!

Wow. I haven't been here in ages. Between uni and SCII I haven't had much time for FM =O

I want to get back into it with a fun game. Perhaps a team in a slightly smaller European nation that has a good chance to get into the Champions League but hasn't really been doing that well in Europe lately. Some good youth players would be nice too. I'm thinking Ajax... But am open to suggestions.

TRust me be WSM. They are so easy to win the league. Get BCFC as a parent club and your in.

What is the most enjoyable and fun team to manage, which I can actually finish a season with?

I've heard some good stuff about:

Hoffenheim?
Schalke?
Dortmund?
Wolfsburg?
Or maybe, Bayern Leverkusen?

Or if there is a more enjoyable team?

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
What is the most enjoyable and fun team to manage, which I can actually finish a season with?​

I've heard some good stuff about:​

Hoffenheim?
Schalke?
Dortmund?
Wolfsburg?
Or maybe, Bayern Leverkusen?​

Or if there is a more enjoyable team?​

Thanks ;)
hoffenheim and bayer leverkusen have a lot of potential imo ^^)

just starting a new game and looking for a challenge, thinking Kilmarnock in SPL - no transfer budget and only £200 excess in wages!!

Any other suggestions? not bothered about league but must be in UK

League: Anything but top and bottom, somwhere in middle
Challenge: Relegation battle/Tough Promotion Campaign
Budget: Doesn't matter, however I would prefer something to play with
Facilities: Don't mind
Update: 10.3

Thanks in advance :)

This is annoying, I have only ever done more than 1 season with a club before and that was with Man City for 4 seasons. Other than that I haven't done a season because I either get bored or I'm doing awful.

Dont know what Country or League etc. I would want though... lol

Last edited: