I would like to manage a team from second half of championship or firsth half of league 1. I really cant decide for which team shoud I go, so maybe you can help me.

Budget is not really important, just not too many debst at the club.

League 1- Huddersfield town- Alright budget with a promising youth goalie

I want an interesting club, not very strong, that is fun to build for the future.... The most important thing is that the club is not a big one...

I want an interesting club, not very strong, that is fun to build for the future.... The most important thing is that the club is not a big one...

Maybe Aston Villa, Sunderland, Birmingham, Newcastle?

Also have a look at Valencia, Getafe, Palermo, Deportivo, Genoa, Napoli

^ first of all thank you for responding.... Because i'm not English i'm not very familer with the English football history... can you recommend me a former to club that is now in the lower leagues? please not Leeds of Forest....

thanks

^ first of all thank you for responding.... Because i'm not English i'm not very familer with the English football history... can you recommend me a former to club that is now in the lower leagues? please not Leeds of Forest....

thanks

Fun to build for the future in lower league, for the championship, I'd take a look at Swansea, Watford, Bristol City and Ipswich.

For League 1, have a look at Swindon, Brighton and Southampton. Southampton are the richest club in League two though so you may want something more challenging.

Kinda figured you were foreign because of FC Haifa, Israeli League right?

^ yeah, Hapoel Haifa, the Everton of Israel, except the fact the we suck badly...

Thanx alot man, you really helped me. By the way, Fulham has a very nice squad, hopefully Mark Hughes can make something with it...

looking for a team coming from a middle league that can challenge a euro cup final/ecc quarter or semi. something around 20 mil budget and not from england :)

looking for a team coming from a middle league that can challenge a euro cup final/ecc quarter or semi. something around 20 mil budget and not from england :)

Not many teams who are challenging for euro cup who starts with 20mil but try Napoli, like 9m and great squad

Genoa, Sampordia, Napoli ???

I'm looking for a bottom half team to get promoted, but a team that isn't so terrible that it makes the game frustrating. I don't really care about budget, but I would like a team in England, League 1 or higher.

I'm looking for a bottom half team to get promoted, but a team that isn't so terrible that it makes the game frustrating. I don't really care about budget, but I would like a team in England, League 1 or higher.

Notts County

Barnsley, Crystal Palace, Millwall

A mid table team with good youth facilities, dont care about budget, just not a team with heavy debt. Dont care about country or continent.