i want a club with some money in a very low reputation league to rise it up to CL quality

i want a club with some money in a very low reputation league to rise it up to CL quality

Leicester? Gonna struggle to find a very low reputation team with money :S

first team for fm 2011

pre-ordered FM 2011 and want a challenge. looking at middlesbrough but am open to suggestions.

only in English (Barclays or Coca-Cola Championship) or Dutch(Eredivisie only)

The Ultimate Challenge is a team from the bottom league in Ireland, no attraction pull or money or anything.. try get them as European Legends.. I always pick the team who is predicted to finish bottom of the Conference North

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

I would like to manage a team say a bit like totenham who is trying to challenge for a top 4 finish. A good budget about 40 mil. I dont mind what country though!

Tottenham, Villa, Everton..... possibly Stoke or Sunderland for a bit more of a challenge

pre-ordered FM 2011 and want a challenge. looking at middlesbrough but am open to suggestions.

only in English (Barclays or Coca-Cola Championship) or Dutch(Eredivisie only)

Derby county, a chance of playoffs and a decent side, still a challenge too :D

A team from England, good but not top, money but not like Man City without history...

A team like Chelsea in 1995 - 2000.

Any league
Mid Table
15Millon-25Millon
Got the update of fm

Hi guys, can you please recommend a team:

League: Premier League:
Challenge: At a push, qualify for Europe
Budget: <10mil (?)
Comments: A team that is relatively young, but mixed with a little bit of experience. A team with history but always missing out on that elusive trophy.

Cheers!

Try Palermo thaey have prostrect ex. sirigu, munoz, pastore, hernandez...

Hi guys, can you please recommend a team:

League: Premier League:
Challenge: At a push, qualify for Europe
Budget: <10mil (?)
Comments: A team that is relatively young, but mixed with a little bit of experience. A team with history but always missing out on that elusive trophy.

Cheers!
Aston Villa?

Can you help me decide between Swindon or Leeds or maybe suggest any similar teams?

I am looking to be a manager who will manage his favorite team last (Chelsea). I want to manage Chelsea for 10 years and manage about 5-10 other teams for 1-2 years depending on my success. Then I want to manage a team to 3 Euro Cups and 3 World Cups.

5-10 clubs

I would like them to have some financial problems but not extreme problems, the underdog like Shalke 04/Werder Bremen, Tottenham/Aston Villa, Atletico Madrid/Sevilla, (now) Juventus/A.C. Milan (now) etc. I would like a decent team with a decent budget.

The national team I will manage is most likely going to be England/Spain/Germany/Netherlands/Brazil/Argentina, basically any top team but if I want a challenge I guess I could go with a team below the top 50.

Any suggestions are welcome. This is just a little reply to see what clubs you guys give because I really believe I will just manage Chelsea for life on one save and England for life on another save.

Thanks!