I would like them to have some financial problems but not extreme problems [...] decent budget.

Sounds contradicting. And what do you mean with a decent budget? 1M, 5M, 10M, 20M?

a budget that can afford atleast 2 superstars and tons of youth so around 25m

A mid table team with good youth facilities, dont care about budget, just not a team with heavy debt. Dont care about country or continent.

Blackburn Rovers.
Low Budget, Some Cracking Youths, Very little debt, Perfect.

Help in setting up my own Dynasty!!

Hi All,

I'm looking for some help with ideas as to what team to start my career in FM11. I would like a team(playing with no additional leagues) in Europe, that has recently been founded e.g MK Dons(2004) in England or F.C Cartagena(1995) in Spain. My aim then would be to compete in the countries top league straight away or gain promotion to the top tier of a competitive league, then allowing me to turn them into a Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid etc, and me creating my own history to rival Alex Ferguson, and Jose Mourinho for example. Please help me and I look forward to the responses.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Team from Championship or League 1 if possible that could sign Kadlec

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Hi All,

I'm looking for some help with ideas as to what team to start my career in FM11. I would like a team(playing with no additional leagues) in Europe, that has recently been founded e.g MK Dons(2004) in England or F.C Cartagena(1995) in Spain. My aim then would be to compete in the countries top league straight away or gain promotion to the top tier of a competitive league, then allowing me to turn them into a Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid etc, and me creating my own history to rival Alex Ferguson, and Jose Mourinho for example. Please help me and I look forward to the responses.

Thanks.

Almeria, AFC Wimbledon, Partizan

Team from Championship or League 1 if possible that could sign Kadlec

---------- Post added at 12:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

Almeria, AFC Wimbledon, Partizan
Thank you for the responses. Will look into them. Keep more ideas coming please guys!!

Thank you.

Fulham, Villa, Blackburn, or Stoke. Who should I be!

I just need to decide! :p

Fulham, Villa, Blackburn, or Stoke. Who should I be!

I just need to decide! :p

In my opinion, I think Stoke would be a good choice, they used to be in the championship not long ago, maybe you could turn them into a European Super Power?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Leeds or Swindon, please help me decide or
High League 1, Low to Mid Championship
Not fussed about budget

Can you recommend me some team from spanish/english second or third league with solid squad or budged. I want to make them a stable first league member...Something like Hoffenheim did in RL

If anybody's looking for a real challenge. Manage Walsall!
Start with 50k and a **** poor wage budget of around £24k, about £23.5k already used..

Just started a game with Dundee. The have a -25 point deduction and are in adminastration

In my opinion, I think Stoke would be a good choice, they used to be in the championship not long ago, maybe you could turn them into a European Super Power?

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

Leeds or Swindon, please help me decide or
High League 1, Low to Mid Championship
Not fussed about budget

I would go with Southampton, promotion should be easy, NO debt, good facilities, and because you are in League 1 you get an extra year to mould your squad.

looking for a team coming from a middle league that can challenge a euro cup final/ecc quarter or semi. something around 20 mil budget and not from england :)

Celtic In Scotland good challenge in Europe but i have done it

Newcastle liverpool rangers or tottenham?
dont know which one would be more fun, what do yous think?

I would like to play with a team from a nation with a not well known league. The team has to be in the highest divisjon. Transfer budget is not important.

---------- Post added at 10:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

I would like to play with a team from a nation with a not well known league. The team has to be in the highest division. Transfer budget is not important.

I'm currently Liverpool and IMO it's too easy, good squad plus you get 32.5 m to spend so I would say either Newcastle or Tottenham :)