Which Team Should I Be?

can anyone suggest a solid team, not from Spain England Italy, that plays 4 2 3 1????
and by solid i mean mid table or some from a lower division

Villarreal if you drop Rossi to AMC. Good challenge too, and a pretty nice budget.

I want a league 1 team in England with a bottom half reputation but not relegation favorites. It would also help if they had good youth facilities and little debt

I would like to manage a team in a low division in Italy or Spain, preferably a team with good chances of promotion in the first season. Any suggestions?

I'd like to play with the best mexican team or at least a very good. I know that Pumas, Toluca and Atlas have great youth academies, but which team should I take?
thx

Last edited:
I need a new game with the new patch as everybody else I guess.. So hoped I would be able to get some options of who to start a save game with

Preferred leagues: Everywhere apart from England and Germany
League position: Irrelevant
Club finances: Irrelevant

Excited to see what people can come up with :D

Thank you for your time

You guys should be my team watford
League: The Npower Championship
Media Prediction: 18th
Wage Budget: 65K
Transfer budget: 50k

I would like to manage a team in a low division in Italy or Spain, preferably a team with good chances of promotion in the first season. Any suggestions?

Empoli, Torino, Betis, Celta

Peterborugh, Sheff Wed or Watford?

Sheff Wed

I need a new game with the new patch as everybody else I guess.. So hoped I would be able to get some options of who to start a save game with

Preferred leagues: Everywhere apart from England and Germany
League position: Irrelevant
Club finances: Irrelevant

Excited to see what people can come up with :D

Thank you for your time

Betis, Parma, Hercules, RC Lens

I want to manage a team from England and work my way up from the bottom to the top, but if possible not have a totally broke economy.

I want to manage a team from England and work my way up from the bottom to the top, but if possible not have a totally broke economy.

Ebbsfleet is awesome, I took them to PL. You get a new chairman buying you after like 3 weeks, so your not so bad financially.

Looking for a midtable side in one of the major leagues who has about £3m - £5m to spend, anyone got any suggestions?

Leagues : Premier league to league 2
Budget: Not a massive one

A squad that isnt overloaded with players, predicted to finsh bottom half, but has the team to go higher

cheers :D

Empoli, Torino, Betis, Celta

Sheff Wed

Betis, Parma, Hercules, RC Lens

I decided to go wit Dnipro I think it will be funny with a game in Eastern Europe, and taking a stab at breaking Dynamo Kiyv and Shaktars dominance

Thanks for all the suggestions I've got some ideas for games to come now as well really appreciate it! :D

Back