Which Team Should I Be?

In a league outside of England/Spain/ Italy but has some potential. European competition preferable and a young swuad that can be built upon. Decent wage and decent transfer but solid financial. Sorry if it's a bit picky.

In a league outside of England/Spain/ Italy but has some potential. European competition preferable and a young swuad that can be built upon. Decent wage and decent transfer but solid financial. Sorry if it's a bit picky.
Borussia Dortmund. The only thing is you won't have a transfer budget in the first window. But, the squad is young and is pretty strong without any additions, and I prefer to play with the first transfer window off anyway since it is more realistic :)
You can expect a pretty good amount in the winter and at the start of the second season though as the club is improving drastically in the financial department with its massive crowds and season ticket sales.

Take a look a fuelledbypassion's guide. :)

looking for a team that can finish top 10 not bovered about the budget prem would be nice

oh and i dont have any patches just in case it matters

Need a team. Don't care what league just with good history who have always been close to a title trophy but never gotten it. Preferably a bit of budget would be nice.

In a league outside of England/Spain/ Italy who are not dominate that ligue but fight for champion league for next season

a good challenge for me would be real betis in spain why?/ great club nice stadium good fanbase i think you get a decent budget and they do have a good squad they play in the liga adelante (the second division) you could do them and restore their former glory days, they were not long ago in teh champions league and a top 4 team in la liga!

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

you could be villarreal in spain, consistently in the top 3 in spain, have a good squad of players, good budget good team to work with. if not spain and you want italy try a choice of lazio, palermo, fiorentina all good teams with good budgets. in england try someone like aston villa, everton, yids. you could do portugal clubs like boavista, guimareas, etc. in germany which i thinks a tough league hoffenheim, mainz, koln. france you could be toulouse, rennes, sochaux. take your pick my friend.

I'm stuck between starting unemployed which iv never tried before or starting as my local team Annan athletic, in Scottish 3rd division which i also have never been.

Either that or a team where I would have enough money to buy in some if the prospects from Scottish prem. Not top flight club

I think you should play with Fiorentina. They have good young players and it is a better challenge than milan. your budget isn't that bad too

In a league outside of England/Spain/ Italy who are not dominate that ligue but fight for champion league for next season

Lille, Feyenoord, Fenerbahce, Dortmund, Sporting Lisbon.

Back