Which Team Should I Be?

Hi @all,

I would like to manage a team from the BSN or BSS.
My aim is to reach the Premier League with that team.
Which teams are best for my plans and which teams are the hardest ones?

Reagards
Goll

I want to manage a team from the championship, not to easy and not to hard, I would like a promotion with in 3 years so some team with decent youngsters and to decent finances.

I want to manage a team from the championship, not to easy and not to hard, I would like a promotion with in 3 years so some team with decent youngsters and to decent finances.

Preston, with LFC's update you get about £1.5m to spend plus youngsters like Barton, Mayor and McLaughlin. :)

can anyone suggest a solid team, not from Spain England Italy, that plays 4 2 3 1????
and by solid i mean mid table or some from a lower division

Last edited:
Ajax, Bayern Munich, Wolfsburg, Lyon ...
I think it is possible with any good team to play with a 4-2-3-1.

a team in one of the top divisions good fun and some advice on a pretty good tactic would be nice

hello, can anyone help me think of a team which has enough of a budget to buy in a bunch of quality scottish youngsters from SPL like, jamie murphy, mark reynolds, frasier fyvie, etc (probably mostly motherwell players....bias)

i was hoping for a team where the players will be a step up in class but still want to join. my guess was championship or possibley league one but no limits to it being english league.

thanks very much

hello, can anyone help me think of a team which has enough of a budget to buy in a bunch of quality scottish youngsters from SPL like, jamie murphy, mark reynolds, frasier fyvie, etc (probably mostly motherwell players....bias)

i was hoping for a team where the players will be a step up in class but still want to join. my guess was championship or possibley league one but no limits to it being english league.

thanks very much

Leicester City? you get 6mil to start.

Bradford have a pretty good starting budget if I remember correctly.

i want a team that is going to win there league easy but then if they get promoted struggle or a team that challenges well for the league but europe is the main goal.

Hi @all,

I would like to manage a team from the BSN or BSS.
My aim is to reach the Premier League with that team.
Which teams are best for my plans and which teams are the hardest ones?

Reagards
Goll
Maybe Esastwood Town??
I think Mansfield or Luton would be good teams from the BSP.
Or maybe Crawley Town there looking good. I'm planning on starting one from the BSP and building them up to the Championship within 5 years!!

Looking at LLM preferably not in the UK, but with alright youth facilities from the beginning

cheers

Back