Which Team Should I Be?

Was actually thinkin', either Birmingham or Fulham.. I'm gonna go with Fulham, thanks for the help :)

looking for a save with a good team a bitta money and wont be boring after one season

Can't stick with a game at the moment. I want:

Club with history that have NEVER won their respective league but have come close
Could do it within ~2-3 seasons
Would like to play outside italy/spain/england but suggestions welcome
And nice budget if possible!

Can't stick with a game at the moment. I want:

Club with history that have NEVER won their respective league but have come close
Could do it within ~2-3 seasons
Would like to play outside italy/spain/england but suggestions welcome
And nice budget if possible!

I thought of something like this, and how about Braga? As far as i know they have never won the portuguese league, but they are pretty close.

looking for a save with a good team a bitta money and wont be boring after one season

with a decent budget, to buy a few players and a good tactic to use with them

Looking for a long term save on the new patch, so far my longest save has been with Newcastle.
I am looking for a fun game in preferably England but willing to try other countries.
Any Ideas?

Go for Blue Square North/South to European Champions challenge?

Leeds is a really fun game, good set of players, great stadium, good history etc.

Try and be a little more specific, what challenge are you wanting? Budget? Country?

thats what am trying to say mate, not really sure of what budget etc.
i would preferably start a save in england but wouldnt mind outside england if its a fun game.
just looking for a long term save so am asking for peoples opinions on what they think a fun game would be ;)

I'd like to play with a team in Spain. But not a top club (Valencia, Barça, Sevilla, Atletico,...). As I knew the budgets of some spanish clubs (Getafe-1.5 mio; Hercules-3.9 mio, Almeria-1.7 mio) I wanted to ask which team has a good youth academy and some good players in its squad.
thx

I am looking for a small-ish team somewhere in Europe , possibly to start a story with.

Patch: 11.3

Try 1.FC Kaiserslautern in german first division. It's my RL favourite club and in the game it's a tough struggle to survive at the beginning, getting only about 500k transfer budged and the second weakest team in the league, but some 4* potential youth players to build upon.

Apologies if anyones asked something similar but any ideas for a bit of a challenge, championship preferably, kinda portsmouth like but not portsmouth, no money but a half decent team and a couple of young lads capable of becoming decent? Cheers in advance.

Apologies if anyones asked something similar but any ideas for a bit of a challenge, championship preferably, kinda portsmouth like but not portsmouth, no money but a half decent team and a couple of young lads capable of becoming decent? Cheers in advance.

All I can think of is Doncaster, for some reason.

Theres a little money to buy maybe one player, they have some decent general players and they do like to play football.

Reading have a bit of money, but a good youth set-up. Simon Church is 21, and scored 24 goals for me in his first season.

I get bored easily, I want a challenge in the championship, a team that's hard to get up first season, but also won't go down, and i aim to turn them into a european super power? any ideas?

Back