Which Team Should I Be?

Some of this criteria has already been answered but I have more specific questions to ask -

Decent Championship side who are capable of atleast finishing in the top six.
Decent Budget.
Decent set of players already.. with not much positions needing improving
A striker who is capable of scoring 20+ league goals
Decent stadium, can be expanded too.
And not one of the following - QPR, Norwich, Burnley, Hull, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough, Leeds (either been all of them or don't want to be a recent Premiership team lol)

I know, I'm not fussy at all. :)

Actually Bristol City are good for that, you'll need a new left back andmaybe a winger but the strikers are there and players like Skuse, Elliot and Riberio will turn into top players

Actually Bristol City are good for that, you'll need a new left back andmaybe a winger but the strikers are there and players like Skuse, Elliot and Riberio will turn into top players
Agreed always seem to get promoted first or second season in my games,

Would love an interesting challenge outside of England but in main europe, with a half decent team, maybe one good/great player, a decent youth set up but not essencial. don't mind budget, just want something interesting and again, a team I can fall in love with.

any help?

Would love an interesting challenge outside of England but in main europe, with a half decent team, maybe one good/great player, a decent youth set up but not essencial. don't mind budget, just want something interesting and again, a team I can fall in love with.

any help?

Go for torino, you have a starplayer bianchi that scores a lot and they have a pretty decend team with excellent facilities and a good chance of promotion and team building.

Go for torino, you have a starplayer bianchi that scores a lot and they have a pretty decend team with excellent facilities and a good chance of promotion and team building.

A really interesting idea, but i was looking for a more top league challenge.

However i will have a look, as it is genuinely a brilliant idea, have you tried as Torino then?

A really interesting idea, but i was looking for a more top league challenge.

However i will have a look, as it is genuinely a brilliant idea, have you tried as Torino then?
I keep saying them because they fit the bill every Time but Napoli.

I'm looking for a non-English team which are like the equivalent of Leeds. A once mighty football club who went down to lower leagues. Preferably a team from Germany, France, Spain or Italy but any other leagues are fine.

I'm looking for a non-English team which are like the equivalent of Leeds. A once mighty football club who went down to lower leagues. Preferably a team from Germany, France, Spain or Italy but any other leagues are fine.

Hertha Berlin or FC Metz maybe.

Edit: What about Boavista from Portugal, they have had one almighty fall from grace

Last edited:
okay I want to start a game abroad, probs in germany or spain errrr a team that will be in the top four
a challenge though
thanks in advance

Im looking for a team outside the UK that have hardly any rules over players who you sign. E.g. I want to go a side abroad but look to build them into a english side in a foreign league. Any ideas ?

Im looking for a team outside the UK that have hardly any rules over players who you sign. E.g. I want to go a side abroad but look to build them into a english side in a foreign league. Any ideas ?
Benfica
Porto
Sporting C.P
Portugal have harldy any rules.Sign who you want maximum sqaud size of 50 but you have to have 8 portugesse players.You should be able to build and English Squad.Benfica prob have the biggest budget due to all there recent sales.Di Maria Rameies Luiz etc.

I am not sure whether to pick Montpeiller, Valenciennes or Nice.

What do you think?

Nice and Montpellier have nice youth facilities and some good young players in their squad. Valencienne would be a better challenge. I would recommend you Montpellier as they just got promoted recently I think in 2009

It's pretty impressive Montpeiller getting promoted and ending 5th in their first season!

I want to try them. Their wingers and defenders are great, although they lack a creative midfielder heavily. And way to many defensive midfielders.

But Roger Milla is legend! (H)

It's always possible to try the other teams later on.

Back