Which Team Should I Be?

A team that starts in the Europa league, potential to get in to the Champions league, a bit of money, decent youth team, not bothered about history, money would be good, and not too bothered about what country...

Any suggestions...... want something i can get into ideally in league 2/blue square prem. Good facillties, decent size ground, average squad and any budget.

Would like a game that could last a long time. A team that needs to be taking into the good times. Any country, Any League and Any budget.

A team that starts in the Europa league, potential to get in to the Champions league, a bit of money, decent youth team, not bothered about history, money would be good, and not too bothered about what country...
Man City fill all of the above.

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Any suggestions...... want something i can get into ideally in league 2/blue square prem. Good facillties, decent size ground, average squad and any budget.
Huddersfield.

Top Division, mid table positioning, possibly european qualification
Bugdet isn't important.

Any ideas?

Juventus is a good choice.

Could anybody recommend me a team team with which I could have a longer adventure? So preferably a lower league team. Good budget and youth academy would be good, but not necessary. The country doesn't important

Some of this criteria has already been answered but I have more specific questions to ask -

Decent Championship side who are capable of atleast finishing in the top six.
Decent Budget.
Decent set of players already.. with not much positions needing improving
A striker who is capable of scoring 20+ league goals
Decent stadium, can be expanded too.
And not one of the following - QPR, Norwich, Burnley, Hull, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough, Leeds (either been all of them or don't want to be a recent Premiership team lol)

I know, I'm not fussy at all. :)

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Bradford, Bury, Wrexham, Gateshead, York. :)

A team in Central Europe, France, Holland, Belgium etc. Top 4 domestically with a workable budget (say 1-2 mill in transfers) decent squad there already would be nice.

Some of this criteria has already been answered but I have more specific questions to ask -

Decent Championship side who are capable of atleast finishing in the top six.
Decent Budget.
Decent set of players already.. with not much positions needing improving
A striker who is capable of scoring 20+ league goals
Decent stadium, can be expanded too.
And not one of the following - QPR, Norwich, Burnley, Hull, Portsmouth, Middlesbrough, Leeds (either been all of them or don't want to be a recent Premiership team lol)

I know, I'm not fussy at all. :)

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Bradford, Bury, Wrexham, Gateshead, York. :)
Forrest Maybe.

A team in Central Europe, France, Holland, Belgium etc. Top 4 domestically with a workable budget (say 1-2 mill in transfers) decent squad there already would be nice.

Lyon? Marseille? Ajax? AZ? Twente? Anderlecht? Standard?

Could anybody recommend me a team team with which I could have a longer adventure? So preferably a lower league team. Good budget and youth academy would be good, but not necessary. The country doesn't important
Huddersfield because u get to start with Smithies.

---------- Post added at 12:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

Well Italy could go with Napoli.2 great strikers plus a budget of around 12m
Germany Dortmund.
U havnt asked for Germany or Italy but both are good to try out with.

Back