Which Team Should I Be?

Crewe it is then, never been a League Two team before so this should be fun - help would be appreciated though.
Add me on MSN: [email protected] and we can talk :). If you don't have MSN, then PM me ;).

Championship
Good team, Win championship easy
Challenge in prem
Leicester, buy a load of players as you have a massive budget!

looking for a team that will make the game enjoyable, so not too easy and that will be a bit of a challenge
Borussia Dortmund, HSV, Schalke, Fulham, Sunderland, Lille, RC Lens, Genoa, Napoli, Lazio, Palermo, Villareal, Malaga

Right guys, Auxerre or Braga?
Braga. See if you can break up the 'Big Three' consistently. You have the resources/players to do it :).

Mid table
Good Budget
and some good players in the team

i dont care about the league!! (:

fairly average/decent team
maybe in europe(not champs league)
dont care about budget

looking for something similar to dortmund and everton (previous saves)

Thanks

any league
decent finances (preferly not too much debt)
young squad maybe
also shouldnt be like all my arsenal saves where half my players get injured for months :p

I need a team battling for survival.
Transfer budget - not bothered
Any England/ Scotland club but not blue square leauges or any lower than first scottish division.

Looking for a team with... (except Leicester)

Division - Championship
Budget - Decent budget. But players can be sold to raise funds.
Position - Promotion/Play-off challengers.
Squad - Decent squad but room for improvement/ lacking a bit in quality/depth

Looking for a team with... (except Leicester)

Division - Championship
Budget - Decent budget. But players can be sold to raise funds.
Position - Promotion/Play-off challengers.
Squad - Decent squad but room for improvement/ lacking a bit in quality/depth

Swansea or Forest.

Im looking for a European team, preferably not in England, Italy or Spain, that has good a good history, but is now stuggling finacially

A team in the second or third division with a good economy, like Chornomorets Odesa. Not in England.

Im looking for a team in England thats a good challenge but good financially, Ive recently been Scunthorpe but got relegated.

A good European team in the Champions League, not the best in their league, not too good, but good enough to get to the group stages and challenge for 3rd/2nd place in the group? Someone like Bayer Leverkusen but not them. As many suggestions as possible please, and please give me a team which is not in a poor league, like Dinamo Kiev.

A good European team in the Champions League, not the best in their league, not too good, but good enough to get to the group stages and challenge for 3rd/2nd place in the group? Someone like Bayer Leverkusen but not them. As many suggestions as possible please, and please give me a team which is not in a poor league, like Dinamo Kiev.

- Ajax
- Tottenham
- Roma
- Valencia
- Schalke 04
- Zenit St. Petersburg
- CSKA Moscow
- Olympique Lyonnais
- Olympique de Marseille
- Werder Bremen

Last edited:
I'd like a team that is rich (need a break from my blue square games), with a top notch youth program, in a league that is very lenient towards foreign players, and preferably outside of England, Italy, Spain, France, or Germany. But I would tolerate any of those if nothing better came up.

The sooner the better as I am looking to start the game as close to now as possible. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I'd like a team that is rich (need a break from my blue square games), with a top notch youth program, in a league that is very lenient towards foreign players, and preferably outside of England, Italy, Spain, France, or Germany. But I would tolerate any of those if nothing better came up.

The sooner the better as I am looking to start the game as close to now as possible. Thanks.

I've been thinking Shakhtar, Bundesliga maybe, Ajax, or Sparta Prague, and maybe even an MLS team. Can you guys help me decide, or suggest a similar team.

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

I've been thinking Shakhtar, Bundesliga maybe, Ajax, or Sparta Prague, and maybe even an MLS team. Can you guys help me decide, or suggest a similar team.
Shakhtar are not lenient (only 6 foreign, not non-EU, players in the starting 11), MLS isn't with money caps. I'm playing as Prague at the moment, great team + youth, but poor league and not much of a challenge in the league. Ajax is fun though, they have good players/low expectations :).

HEELLLLPP :( i cant seem to get into a game lately :( nothing seems fun :( im getting bored of my 10 season sheffield wednesday save winning as much as i can really so can anyone reccomend any teams with maybe a young squad a fair bit of money dont mind what league and a lot of scouts is alright ;) thankyou in advance.

I AM looking for a team that is mid-table in his championsip with a good bugdet and talented players wich team to get?????i have 11.3

Back