Which Team Should I Be?

spanish BBVA
Decent budget and decent reputation
maybe a possible takeover in the near future
expected mid table

Anyone done a save with Everton or Wigan?
if so how did it go? was it enjoyable cause i am thinking off starting with one of them but not sure which one!

League: Spanish/ English
Big transfer Budget
Avoid relegation
Young Squad is the most important.

got to be the mini huns(hearts) or dundee utd

Keep the sectarian comments of the forum.

if so how did it go? was it enjoyable cause i am thinking off starting with one of them but not sure which one!

I done an Everton one which was enjoyable, you will get offered loads of money for your big players but key is to stick with them. However, Everton never have much money to spend unless they get a takeover, which usually happens after 2-3 years.

team in scotland that is not in the top 2 but could be in the top 2

Hearts everytime, you can win the league with a few extra players

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

League: Spanish/ English
Big transfer Budget
Avoid relegation
Young Squad is the most important.

Newcastle 20mill, even though your squad isnt young with 20mil you can bring alot more new young players in easily

---------- Post added at 05:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 PM ----------

everton every time, everton squad is perfect the way it is, right size and players are brilliant, you dont need to buy anyone with everton first season aswell and they will usually get top 6

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

spanish BBVA
Decent budget and decent reputation
maybe a possible takeover in the near future
expected mid table

Malaga Good budget and with there budget you can possibly get top 6 otherwise top 10

Stoke, Birmingham, Middlesborough, Koln or PSG? Help me decide please...

Thinking of being a lower-league side (preferably English in League One/Two)

I have Crewe or Tranmere in mind, but I can't decide between the two.

Has anyone here been either of them? Which is more fun/rewarding

Go Burton Albion. Struggling to establish themselves in the Football League poor media prediction and very poor budget. Its a good challenge.

I'm being Crewe, had a complete staff/player clearout, signed a load of great youngsters (reserves are MASSIVE) and signed Brandy, King Gyan, etc. It's really fun, and I'm NOT exceeding my wage budget! I can give you help with Crewe if you want. They also have Top Training Facilities and Good Youth Facilities.

championship lookin for promo with good fanbase
Watford? Sheff United? Middlesborough? Portsmouth? Leeds?

Hi I am searching for a club in prem leage who got bad players but good enough to stay and good finances. So i want a team that ends in 7-12th place

can i have a prem/championship team (not top 6 arsenal, man u, chelsea, spurs, man c, liverpool) with big wage budget doesnt have to be big transfer budget thanks dont mind a bout squad

can i have a prem/championship team (not top 6 arsenal, man u, chelsea, spurs, man c, liverpool) with big wage budget doesnt have to be big transfer budget thanks dont mind a bout squad

birmingham, newcastle and leicester will be nice :)

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Hi I am searching for a club in prem leage who got bad players but good enough to stay and good finances. So i want a team that ends in 7-12th place

birmingham or wigan

League 1,Serie B, Ligue 2 so teams around that standard
want to get promotion with mid table team not too much money to start with.
Thanks in advance

League 1,Serie B, Ligue 2 so teams around that standard
want to get promotion with mid table team not too much money to start with.
Thanks in advance
Not really mid table but: Huddersfield, Swindon, Sheffield Wednesday and Plymouth.

Back