Which Team Should I Be?

Im looking for a young team thats mid table preferably one of the big european nations decent transfer budget and a really big wage budget

Im looking for a young team thats mid table preferably one of the big european nations decent transfer budget and a really big wage budget

Not sure, but I think Borussia Dortmund can fill those requirements. Their best players are around 22.

Not sure, but I think Borussia Dortmund can fill those requirements. Their best players are around 22.

Yeah thanks see my main aim is to have a young team that will be together for ages but can afford to sign beckham and build the team around him :P

Sunderland. Youngest average age in prem guess they get quite a nice transfer budgt

I would like a Scottish Lower League team with small budget, poor facilities etc.

And are in some debt to make the challenge more interesting

thanks

Looking for a Europa League team with the potential to challenge for title and champions league football, thinking Dortmund, Lille, Liverpool, Aston Villa or Napoli?

Would be greatfull if you could add pro's/con's for your chosen team. thanx in advance

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

I would like a Scottish Lower League team with small budget, poor facilities etc.

And are in some debt to make the challenge more interesting

thanks

Livingston- Div2 i think, Dundee- Div1 but -25 points due to administration.

I would like a new upcoming team that can challenge for Europa League in first season and have a pretty decent budget, any ideas ? (Not Dortmund, Newcastle or Liverpool)

I would like a new upcoming team that can challenge for Europa League in first season and have a pretty decent budget, any ideas ? (Not Dortmund, Newcastle or Liverpool)

Kills me to say this but Sunderland are a good shout. Reasonable squad already and if you choose challenge for europe u get around £15mil to spend and you can make a few more ££££s selling off some deadwood.

A team that used to be in the top two divisions (any nation) and now are i a lower league (EG- Plymouth)

A team in the Premiership, could challenge for Europe first season and a decent budget :)

Thanks in advance

Back