Which Team Should I Be?

Pretty bored on fm have the 11.3 update need a team that will be a challenge fun and will not get bored of it easy, anywhere in the world ?

This sort of fits here. I'm on my third year at Lyon. 3 consecutive Ligue 1 titles, the French Cup once, the Champions League and the Europa League, and the Club World Championship. I have a great young squad, I bought Eden Hazard from Lille, Yann M'Vila from Rennais, and Serge Augier (Lens) and Neymar (Santos) are coming in at the end of the season.

But Man Utd want me. So do I go?

I would stay Kellan, that squad looks like it will be class in a few years. I'm partial to the french league too.

A relegation contender with a good facilites and at least 4M. Low or none debt. NOT ENGLAND (11.3)

Looking for a Team maybe bottom of League 1 or top of League 2, something which is relatively easy for someone like me who has never managed anything below League 1, preferably a team that I wont need to reshape from top to bottom to change their fortunes

I want a team in any major European league except England, with mid-table predictions so I can drive them into Europe. I would also like a budget around 25M if possible.

I want a team in any major European league except England, with mid-table predictions so I can drive them into Europe. I would also like a budget around 25M if possible.

No mid table team is likely to have a £25 Million budget at the start of the game.

Club in Europe, beside GB, France, Italy, Deutschland ( Germany), Spain, with no money, history and good players. I want club that's who's doomed to go down... any suggestions ?

A rellegation contender, 4 Million budjet, good facilities.

Last edited:
Any division, don't mind money wise, but I want to stick with thus club fir a long time.

Thanks

A rellegation contender, 4 Million budjet, good facilities.

blackpool, newcastle, wolves

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Any division, don't mind money wise, but I want to stick with thus club fir a long time.

Thanks

try maybe southampton, wimbledon and get them back to their glory days :)

Back