Which transfer would you reverse if you were the manager?

Which transfer would you stop if you were the manager?

• Xabi Alonso from Liverpool to Real Madrid

Votes: 61 23.6%
  • Lassana Diarra from Arsenal to Portsmouth

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Francesc Fabregas from Barcelona to Arsenal

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • Van Nistelrooy from Man Utd to Real Madrid

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Gerard Pique from Man Utd to Barcelona

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • Mathieu Flamini from Arsenal to AC Milan

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Moussa Sissoko from Liverpool to Juventus

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Kaka from AC Milan to Real Madrid

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Christiano Ronaldo from Man Utd to Real Madrid

Votes: 44 17.0%
  • Claude Makelele from Real Madrid to Chelsea

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Maxwell from Inter to Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Johnson from Chelsea to Portsmouth

Votes: 8 3.1%

• Total voters
Kleberson or Djemba - Djemba to Manchester United. They are easily Sir Alex Ferguson's worst pieces of business. Also would make Ronaldinho come to Manchester United rather than Barcelona like he was supposed to until SAF gave him a deadline to sign. Silly decision.
How about Verón? :eek:

Fabregas wanted to leave as he wanted play first team action and they didnt give it just shows you how good of a manager wenger is and how good our scout system is.

schevchenko

30 mill waste off space i think he has scored like 5 goals for chelski

Gerard Pique is a Badman now!
I think United really could've done with him now with Ferdinand being injured 24/7
He showed that he's class in the Champion League final.
From my teams point of view i wish that Flamini had renewed his contract he was and still is missed big time!

Gerard Pique is a Badman now!
I think United really could've done with him now with Ferdinand being injured 24/7
He showed that he's class in the Champion League final.
From my teams point of view i wish that Flamini had renewed his contract he was and still is missed big time!

Wenger did offer flamini a new contract, flamini left because he felt not enough money is being spent by the club.

oh well nothing we can do about it now.

Wenger did offer flamini a new contract, flamini left because he felt not enough money is being spent by the club.

oh well nothing we can do about it now.

Yeah i know that was the reason
Like you said oh well there isn't anything we can do

definatly makelele to chelsea, madrid were idiots to sell him cause he was probably the main reason they went downhill

Veron was decent for a season or so.. he was just never worth the money we spent on him. Kleberson and Djemba Djemba were always poor.

Veron was decent for a season or so.. he was just never worth the money we spent on him. Kleberson and Djemba Djemba were always poor.

Kleberson and Djemba Djemba have to go down as some of the worst signings of all time

The poll seems more based on teams suffering from havign sold players, rather than signing bad ones... So went for Pique to Barcelona. Utd really needed to keep him.

Fabregas could well have not turned out as well as he had if stayed at Barcelona, lets face it, not sure he would get into the 1st 11 till this season...

Utd got good money for Ronaldo, so can;t really complain.

Honourable mention must go to Makelele, Real really suffered when he left

Claude Makelelé cuz Real havent had such good balance player like him

how about chelsea's flopping front line combo of adrian mutu and kezman.

I'm not bothered about any of them on the poll, and the two that included Portsmouth were good for us ^^) If I could change four transfers it would be
Sulley Muntari - From Portsmouth to Inter
Pedro Mendes - From Portsmouth to Rangers
John Utaka - From some French team to Portsmouth for about £8m, waste of money.
David Nugent - From Preston to Portsmouth for £6m!! , one word. Flop.

Selling King Louis to Man United and Boa Morte to West Ham, two great players

Pique at united, imagine Evans and Pique as a partnership in 5 years. would be as good or better than rio and vidic

Makelele from Real Madrid to Chelsea, ruined Real Madrid and helped Chelsea to win two league titles. One of the best Defensive Mids in the last decade.

I'm not bothered about any of them on the poll, and the two that included Portsmouth were good for us ^^) If I could change four transfers it would be
Sulley Muntari - From Portsmouth to Inter
Pedro Mendes - From Portsmouth to Rangers
John Utaka - From some French team to Portsmouth for about £8m, waste of money.
David Nugent - From Preston to Portsmouth for £6m!! , one word. Flop.

pedro mendes has done great for us thanks :D