Which transfer would you reverse if you were the manager?

Which transfer would you stop if you were the manager?

• Xabi Alonso from Liverpool to Real Madrid

Votes: 61 23.6%
  • Lassana Diarra from Arsenal to Portsmouth

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Francesc Fabregas from Barcelona to Arsenal

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • Van Nistelrooy from Man Utd to Real Madrid

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Gerard Pique from Man Utd to Barcelona

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • Mathieu Flamini from Arsenal to AC Milan

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Moussa Sissoko from Liverpool to Juventus

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Kaka from AC Milan to Real Madrid

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Christiano Ronaldo from Man Utd to Real Madrid

Votes: 44 17.0%
  • Claude Makelele from Real Madrid to Chelsea

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Maxwell from Inter to Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Johnson from Chelsea to Portsmouth

Votes: 8 3.1%

• Total voters
James Milner- Newcastle - Aston Villa
Xisco- Newcastle
Boumsong- Newcastle
Bramble- Newcastle
Luque- Newcastle
Michael Owen- Newcastle XD

United are definately missing Ronaldo but I don't see how Ferguson or anyone at United made any "mistakes". The lad was desperate to play for Madrid by the end, and for 82M so it's a fantastic deal.

When we lost Saha, that was rather damaging, we do miss him.

Not on the poll but Jaap Stam to Lazio. Wasn't replaced till Vidic signed

Mokoena from Blackburn to Portsmouth. Take him back ffs!!

I can't vote. I think the transfer I would like to reverse was Owen coming to us so we could save 17 million quid.

Nah man, it's got to be losing Big Shay Given. Stevo is good but he's not in Given's class. Krul and Foster look to have potential though

why leave out the legend Henrik Larsson's move from Celtic to Barcelona... or even Henke's free from Barca to Helsingborgs

why leave out the legend Henrik Larsson's move from Celtic to Barcelona... or even Henke's free from Barca to Helsingborgs

Yea the Maxwell from Inter to Barca on the poll is a strange one hence the 0 votes

my apologies. it was a little confusion which i didnt notice previously. the one who was transferred to juventus from liverpool was mohamed sissoko and not moussa sissoko. anyway, im surprised that this thread's not dead yet lol

I wonder, I wonder if in a few short years time this list will include Fabian Delph to Villa....

hi, this is just for fun. basically the heading says it all. which transfer do you feel had the most negative impact for the team or caused potentially world class players to slip away from their former club.

for me, it would have to be FRANCESC FABREGAS. barca made a big mistake in selling him and he has become a world class player for arsenal!!! if i were the barca manager, i would have stopped this transfer :p

dont think barcelona wanted to sell fab. think arsenal took advantage of spanish law/age to sign him

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

for me diarra from arsenal to portsmouth (now tearing things up for madrid) because we sold him to quickly. we need him back, if arsene wenger is reading this