Which transfer would you reverse if you were the manager?

Which transfer would you stop if you were the manager?

• Xabi Alonso from Liverpool to Real Madrid

Votes: 61 23.6%
  • Lassana Diarra from Arsenal to Portsmouth

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Francesc Fabregas from Barcelona to Arsenal

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • Van Nistelrooy from Man Utd to Real Madrid

Votes: 14 5.4%
  • Gerard Pique from Man Utd to Barcelona

Votes: 24 9.3%
  • Mathieu Flamini from Arsenal to AC Milan

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Moussa Sissoko from Liverpool to Juventus

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Kaka from AC Milan to Real Madrid

Votes: 15 5.8%
  • Christiano Ronaldo from Man Utd to Real Madrid

Votes: 44 17.0%
  • Claude Makelele from Real Madrid to Chelsea

Votes: 13 5.0%
  • Maxwell from Inter to Barcelona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Johnson from Chelsea to Portsmouth

Votes: 8 3.1%

• Total voters
Am I right and thinking that it is Mohamed Sissoko who joined Juve from Liverpool and Moussa Sissoko plays for Toulouse in France?

Personally, I think the transfer of Lionel Messi from Newells Old Boys to Barcelona as he is now the best player in the world.

Voted Van Nistelrooy but Pique and Makelele also deserve a shout. For my team, Celtic, I would say the £1.5M signing of Adam Virgo from Brighton & Hove Albion by Gordon Strachan. :| :S

I would say Thierry Henry to Barcelona 100%. He was one of the best strikers in the world and was top scorer in the Prem for a couple of seasons in a row. He hardly gets a mention at Barca now.

"Love" how its all Big team transfers in the vote, well mine would be Milner from Toon to Villa as we wouldn't be in the mess we were in last season if that transfer didn't happen :( along with xisco grrr!!! hate him.

modric,eduardo,corluka from dinamo zg to england - a big loss to croatian club football
and also kranjcar from dinamo to hajduk - dinamo could have made a lot of money on him as they did on all three players mentioned above

yoann gourchuff to bordeaux :(,
I think he should be in milan

everyone's saying liverpool are missing xabi alonso but i think they are missing sami hyppia more

Got to be alonso to Madrid. Liverpool are just falling apart and it was always Xabi that gave them a burst of life or made a killer pass to make a goal. Still the best passer of the ball in the world IMO.

I would say ATM Alonso because liverpool are lacking that ability to switch and link play , I wouldn't say fabregas though he is world class they have World Class Midfielders Xavi and Iniesta which are playing brilliant. But no doubt you would be gutted after letting him go when young and to see him turn into the star he is.

Huddlestone to Tottenham.
i know he would have eventually left derby but he could have got us a lot more money that he did

Nserenko to West Ham. What a terrible signing. Gah.

Am I right and thinking that it is Mohamed Sissoko who joined Juve from Liverpool and Moussa Sissoko plays for Toulouse in France?
Sissoko was dreadful in his last year,he may look good in Italy,but would you rather have him or Mascha'?