White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming

White army

Reaction score
after my epic fail with my last attempt i decided ti try again..but this time with a much bigger club than dortmund..i will play a bit then update in the morning...hopefully this one will be better

This makes me feel so dirrty being this team lol, but i am getting them out of the way

Fergie steps down after 26 glory filled years
" I felt it was the right time to go i can't hog the job can i...so i recommend a young coach who i believe can win many many things around the world"

Chris Barber appointed Man utd boss

" i want to thank Sir alex for the ringing endorsment in the press....and yes i am a leeds fan,but i hope the fans don'r crucify me for it"

View attachment 298031
we had a decent opening 2 months with an unexpected loss to west brom and then a thumping defeat to arsenal however we played well in the other matches

View attachment 298030
Sitting in 4th and champions League spots which is great and only 3 points from top spot

Champions League
Man Utd
Schalke
Montpellier
Spartak moscow

An easy group and already 2 and without conceding a goal

hahaha im happy you started again.....i hated to train man utd in my champions league challenge but if you start with them its worth it i won everything...without falcao!! :)

hahaha im happy you started again.....i hated to train man utd in my champions league challenge but if you start with them its worth it i won everything...without falcao!! :)

thanks mate...yeah i just did not get ir right the last time,,but this will b different

October review

So an unbeaten October and progressing well in capitol one cup and in Europe with lost of goals and surprising enough some clean sheets...so we managed 3 wins and 2 draws

Champions League Match 2

Schalke 0 vs Man Utd 1
RVP

Great game we could have won by 2 or 3 goals but RVP scored late on to give us all 3 points and puts us top of the group

Man utd 2 vs Chelsea 2
Nani,Jones

End to end stuff and we did enough for a point as did Chelsea no one deserved to win,,but Nani's Goal was amazing a 60 yard run and hammered past Cech..good stuff..

Man Utd 5 vs Southamopton 0
RVP,Herandez x4

Rvp limped of with an injury just after half time with the score at 1-0...then i can't believe what i was seeing to be honest Hernandez came on and just took the mick out of them and scored 4 goals in 14 minutes it was spectacular viewing but i felt sorry for Boruc he was not helped by his defence

Champions League Match 3

Man Utd 0 vs Spartak Moskva 0

well they came for the draw and got one a very poor game from our part,but i guess when u score 5 in the last game u can't really expect much in the next game..

Capitol one cup round 3

Man Utd 4 vs Derby 0
Felliani,Kagawa,Evra,Jones

We played very well here and played very well with a rotated squad

Player of the month: Rio Ferdinand Ave Rating of 8.00 over the past 5 games..

Young player of the month: Phil Jones..played at CB and DM he showed his versatility with a rating of 7.56.He also chipped in with 2 goals..
View attachment 298069
4th in the League and playing well we will be top before u know it

View attachment 298068
Top without conceding a goal..great performances too if we win next game i am sure we will qualify for the last 16

update tomorrow guys i have been to an indian buffet so did not have time lol...can we continue our great run.....

November Review
View attachment 298432
Another unbeaten month and the team playing some awsome football without RVP and Rooney

News: Villa,sunderland,Reading and QPR sack managers
QPR appoint Malky Maikay
(Wonder if i got them all sacked)

QPR (0) vs Man Utd (2)

Hernandez,Kagawa

Great opening to the month of november with the mainb strikers still out hernandez continued his goal socring form will they get back into the team we shall see

Champions League Match 4

Spartak Moskva (0) vs Man Utd (2)
Hernandez,Ferdinand

Still unbeaten in the group and without conceding too..we played ok but perhaps could have got another.

Man Utd (3) vs Reading (0)
Hernandez,Nani,Vidic

Good Game and a bit harsh on reading they showed they have some fight..although i do think they will go down it will be with them fighting

Aston Villa (1) VS Man Utd 4
Guzan(o.g),Jones,Kagawa x2

We took them apart and the villa kids did not kno what hit them..also i learned after the game that Lambert had lost his job at villa...gd i dont like him anyway

Champions League match 5

Montpellier (0) vs Man Utd (1)
Cleverley

Another great European night in france and yet to concede how long can this continue

Man Utd(5) vs Sunderland (1)
Baines,Rafeal,Hernandez,Jones,Valencia

We could have won by a lot more we had 35 shots at goal and 18 on target...it honestly could have been a rugby score also i did hear again that Martin O Neil had been relieved of his duties..a shame because i like the man and hopefully he will be back soon

images

Player of the month: Hernandez. Just brilliant form with his movement and goals

images

Young Player of the month: Jones...very commanding performances at DM and with a few goals to

Manager of the Month:Me
View attachment 298433

View attachment 298431

League table 4th..with 2 games in hand

Last edited:
Good luck with the 2nd coming... need to update my story from over the weekend and the much anticipated CL final!! Probably best you start with Utd and get them out of the way first.

o yes...well i will do an update later tonight that may include champions league draw and stuff like that

December Review
View attachment 298540

We remained unbeaten. our unbeaten run now stretches to 21 games,but we did lose our clean sheet streak in the champions league but still a fantastic month and run.

News:Aston Villa Appoint Mark Hughes
Reading Appoint Owen Coyle
Liverpool sack Rodgers and hire Former boss Rafa Benitez

Man Utd (2)vs Spurs (0)
Baines,Nani

Great game and we thrashed spurs with Nani tormenting down the right and getting many shots on goal and a lot of crosses

Champions League Game 6

Man Utd (2) vs Schalke(1)
Kagawa,Fellaini

We played very well and were unlucky to concede but the ball took a wicked deflection and beat De Gea, but we were never in danger of losing

Fulham(1) vs Man Utd (1)

Hernandez

We should have won,but we could not get the win we wanted and fulham did deserve the point.

Capitol one cup 1/4 Final

Man Utd (6) vs Spurs(2)
RVPx3,Carrick,Kagawa,Cleverley

What a game we had 20 shots on goal and 14 on target RVP was fantastic as was Nani with 4 assists so i dno who i would say was man of the match as i would give it to both..

Man Utd (1) vs Everton(1)
Jones

Poor game Everton could have easily won it.

Swansea(1) vs Man Utd (2)
Kagawa,RVP

Good win could easily got a few more but i will settle for just the 2.Jones was a Rock at DM

Man Utd (3) vs Stoke(0)
Kagawa,Fellaini,Cleverley

great win and kept a clean sheet which is very pleasing.

Norwich(2) vs Man Utd(2)
Fellaini,RVP

dissapointing not to win and we had a goal disallowed in the 93rd min for alleged offside...dont thinks so very poor decision by the ref..
View attachment 298534
Our Capitol one cup run
View attachment 298535
Qualified 1st from Group where we play AC Milan in last 16
View attachment 298536
3rd in the League with 2 games in hand
View attachment 298537
Our Fixtures in December

Player of the month: Nani...he played awsome probaly have bout 30 shots on target all month and slaughting defences​

Good stuff mate! Playing my beloved Milan next! Their defence is dodgy (from experience) and if you play through the centre, you should overpower them! good luck!

Good stuff mate! Playing my beloved Milan next! Their defence is dodgy (from experience) and if you play through the centre, you should overpower them! good luck!

yeah no offence but i hope so lol...not too badly for u

January Review

We lost our unbeaten run overall in the 1st leg of capitol one cup, but we are still unbeaten in the league since September which is awsome

Wigan(0) vs Man Utd(0)

Not much to say a poor game in which a point was the right result

Capitol one cup semi final leg 1

Everton(2) vs Man Utd (1)
RVP

so our long unbeaten run in all compitions is gone and deserved to we never looked like scoring more than we did..

Man Utd (3) Vs West Brom (1)
Kagawa,Nani,Baines

Well a much better performence here but not front our front men they were poor it was my wingers that too centre stage particulaly Nani..who is my player of the season so far even tho his stats probs wont say so..

Man Utd (4) vs Arsenal (0)
Nani(2),Rooney,Kagawa

Great game...Nani took arsenal apart and a rare start by rooney and he scored fantastic all round game.

Capitol one Cup semi fianl leg 2

Man Utd(4) vs Everton (0)
Rooney(2),Fellaini,Ferdinand

So it was everton old boys that put us through to the final of the capitol one cup...Rooney was great but cause a stir when he celebrated his two goals...fellaini showed restraint..

West Ham(0) vs Man Utd (1)
Ferdinand

I decied to rest a few of my players as we have chelsea,liverpool and milan next
so i thought i would rotate the squad and they played well...and our new signing was in the crowd to see us win..who is it u may ask...

View attachment 298624
It is Dortmund Defender Mats Hummles for 11.5m
" i am delighted to get Mats here he is a top class Centre half and we were made aware when we heard man city were after him so i thought to myself u aint getting i am so he came to old trafford, but he cannot play in the champions league because he is cup tied"

------------------------------------------
in the February review there are 2 huge results that i cannot believe what i was seeing great entertainment

Good luck against Milan!! hope you can progress in the CL and leave UTD lol

me too lol yeah the next 2 games in prem were good..1 had 6 goals in it the other had 9

February review

What a month for Goals and 3 big wins with a cup in the bag...3 more to go for the season as i aim to win all 4 i am entered in this year...

Chelsea(1) vs Man Utd (5)
Fellaini,Nani,Vidic,Rooney(2)

Man Utd(7) vs Liverpool(2)
RVP(3),Skirtl(o,g),Felliani,Nani,Rooney

Fa Cup 5th round

Tranmere(1) vs Man Utd(1)
Valencia

AC Milan(1) vs Man Utd(3)
Nani,Ferdinand,Kagawa

Capitol One Cup FINAL

Man Utd(3) vs Man city(1)
Fellaimi,Cleverley,RVP

Fa Cup 5th Round replay
Man Utd(2) vs Tranmere(0)
Rooney,Young

-----------------------------------
So in March we will play AC Milan in 2nd leg.also we will get our youth intake also an Fa Cup game against Wolves

Last edited:
i had it written out but i pressed wrong button and it got erased...

So i had a great month getting through the champions league and fa cup, also keeping unbeaten recored

View attachment 298728

April Review

Wat a month we had..there was quarter final and semi final of champions league as well as semi final of fa cup...and important league games..which i dont want to tempt fate but we are 8 points clear of spurs in 2nd and we have 2 games in hand so we could rap up the title in our next game

Champions League 1/4 final leg 1
Man Utd(3) Bayern(2)
kagawa,Nani,Carrick

Good game unhappy to concede away goals but just means we wil have to pull off a good result in munich

Man Utd(4) vs Man City(1)
Vidic,carrick,RVP,Nani

A difficult game inbetween the champions league and once again mancini tried and failed to get the upper hand on us and we banged 4 past gomes as Hart was injured

Bayern(3)vs Man Utd(2)(win 4-3 on penalties)
Carrick,Kagawa

eeeeeekk i hate penaties, but the lads got the job done and now we will face Barcalona in the semi's

Fa Cup Semi Final

Aston Villa(0) vs Man Utd(4)
Cleverly,Valencia,Kagawa,Hernandez

On a roll now and into the final and still on for 4 peices of silver ware...we will play suprise package in teh Fa cup Swansea

Sunderland(0) vs Man Utd(2)
Young(2)

Not much to say sunderland were awful and the rotated squad did very well

Spurs(1) vs Man Utd(2)
Nani,Kagawa

i think this game won us the title as if we had lost then spurs would have gained ground

Champions League Semi Final Leg 1

Barcalona(2) vs Man Utd (0)

one word "Outplayed"

Man Utd(5) vs Fulham(0)
Giggs(3),Rooney,Hernandez

I needed my players fit and ready for the home leg against the might barca so i played a weakend side..what a luxary to have some great back up players and in the media the week before giggs was ment to be past his peak and should not play...yeah looks like it..

Champions League semi Final Leg 2

Man Utd(5) vs Barcalona(0)
Carrick,Young(3),Smalling

in the words of Gary Neville "unbelievble"....it was a joy to watch young terrorized the barcva defence and made valdes look like a league 2 keeper.

We will play Arsenal in the Final of the champions league

also i was offered a new contract at UTD

View attachment 298765Sitting pretty on top and still unbeaten in the league and this stretches back to september

get ready folks...just the month of may to complete..and u kno what that means champions league final...can i do it