White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming

I would personally go for Barcelona but thats only because its my 2nd favourite team

I would personally go for Barcelona but thats only because its my 2nd favourite team

lol it is a hard choice to make lol as i too rate barca as one of my fave teams but i am on an awsome run with porto where i hav ewon every game so far in the league,champions league and portugal cup and barca are 10th in lal liga in november

Nice! :D Goodluck with Barcelona!, how is Messi on ur save? is he still playing awesome or is he getting close too a staff role position now?

I signed Messi for my Man Utd story when he was around this age and he can definetly still do a job for 2 or 3 seasons!

Season 2020-2021 review with Barcalona

When i arrived at the Nou Camp they were 11th and struggling with an ageing squad and Vilenova not spending any money on young blood apart from Amoo Mouten(amazing regen) the season before so i had 60m to spend initially then i was given a further 122m ish to spend on players and my god did i spend it

View attachment 309504View attachment 309505View attachment 309506View attachment 309507View attachment 309508View attachment 309509View attachment 309510View attachment 309511
i am happy with these signings Pastor inparticluar as he has amazing stats and came into the squad ande played amazing from day 1.. the only 1 that did not work out is Castro who will be sold in window..Former Chelsea,AT Madrid and AC Milan Keeper Courtios came in to be 39 year old Victor valdes who retired at the end of the season so i kept faith with the club legend but now Courtios will be the No1 at the club.

View attachment 309521
In a dismal season we did manage to beat Osasuna in the spanish cup 4-1

View attachment 309522

And from 11th we managed to get to 3rd and champions league qualification

---------------------------------------------------
so transfer update and pre season to come soon

Back in the saddle review..

sorry i aint posted on my story in a while i have been busy with another save but i am back on with this for the time being so fingers crossed i will post more updates for u guys.
----------------------------------------------------

So i am in November now and about to play the Big one in la liga( in real life maybe not game anymore as barca have slipped a lot) so here is where i am at the moment aswell as my tansfers IN and signifiacant transfers OUT

View attachment 314221View attachment 314222
View attachment 314223

So enjoying a much better start to the season than this time last year but still 5 points of the pace, but team still gelling and the transition keeps on rolling on with the likes of alba,pique and busquets getting in in years now and some of the young kids coming through

Signings i made in opening window
View attachment 314220View attachment 314219View attachment 314218View attachment 314217View attachment 314216View attachment 314215View attachment 314214View attachment 314213View attachment 314212

i added Lloris to the squad as he had been getting the golden glove in teh EPL for the past 4-5 seasons and his expirence will be vital..also a suprise star is Edwin Greenways he as come in and got 8/13 which is vey good for a 19 year old in his 1st year in spain the rest are young players i will be testing out to see what they can become

Players Out

Cesc Fabregas---the player wanted to leave and would not sign a new deal so he went to Sampdoria
Victor Esperon- Betis 12m just wanted the cash for him..
Jose Maria Castro-10.5m to AC Milan..brought in last year but i had signed some better players so out he went

SO Champions League Progress
Group:
Arsenal
Gladbach
Shacktar
Barcalona

Games played..
Shacktar(2) vs Barca(2)
Greenways,Busquets

We came from 2 down to get a well earned draw

Barca(2) vs Arsenal(0)
Alba,Neymar

this game showed me that the old gaurd can still put a shift in when needed and really upped their game

Barca(2) vs Gladbach(1)
Messi,Neymar

Much better and a game we dominated should have kept a clean sheet but Courtios spilled one

Gladbach(1) vs Barca(4)
Messi,Pique(2),Mouton

nice to see Mouton back as he had suffered a nasty injury in pre season so just feeling his way back into the side.

So sitting top of the group after 4 games winning 3 and drawing 1 with just needing 1 point away to arsenal to qualify from the group if we beat the gunners we will win the group​