White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming

Whom are Man Utd drawn against? No transfers done in January mate?

Whom are Man Utd drawn against? No transfers done in January mate?

Yeah sorry i forgot lol...i signed davdie astori from cagliari for 11m

Man City vs barca
AC Milan vs Real Madrid
Schalke vs Porto
Sevilla vs Spurs
AT.Madrid vs Juve
Benfica vs Chelsea
Lyon vs Man utd

if man city,ac milan win i think i can win champions league

Man City i think will win, not too sure of Milan though, also Juve has a very tricky fixture in ath madrid while Utd and chelsea will surely be through i think. for CB you should have gone for Ryan Shawcross, is very much big upgrade on astori i think

Man City i think will win, not too sure of Milan though, also Juve has a very tricky fixture in ath madrid while Utd and chelsea will surely be through i think. for CB you should have gone for Ryan Shawcross, is very much big upgrade on astori i think

didnt think of him to be fair but astori come in and done well so far

i got knocked out of the champions league as i lost 3-1 on agg to lisbon...so i will do a end of season update then see where i am

really surprising that actually, anyways win the bundesliga and the german cup cup now and Good Luck for the Next season

just a heads up guys....i will be doing pre-season now..then playing august month and after that i will update and i will introduce a major new signing that i believe will win the champions league for me this season as i am not leaving Bayern till i have

View attachment 300212
i welcome Falcao to the Allianz Areana for around 34m

View attachment 300213
the 3 other signings we made was Frank Lampard and Micheal essien from chelsea as i though we lacked number is the middle last season and Frank and michael have champions league winners expeierence and will make good tutors...the other signing was ocsor ustari..i needed a back up keeper as Sergio Romero left the club for AC Milan as he wanted 1st team football...

German Cup 1st round

Wessel(1) vs Bayern(8)
Afelley,Hernandez(2),falcao,Javi Martinez,Astori,Essien,Shaqiri

not the 9-0 from 1st round last year and i kno it was against a poor side but the team gelled well together and falcao played ok and showed he does need some time to get to kno german football..

Bundesliga

Bayern(4) vs Dortmund(1)
Alaba,Shaqiri,Hernandez,Badstuber

Wow a great game here against a very good side and our forward line was very good and defence held up well against Lewendowski and co

Freiburg(1) vs Bayern(1)
Schweinstiger

Not happy at all we had 20+ shots at goal and they only had 1 all game and stand in keeper Ustari was not to blame for the goal,but if Neuer was in goal..

View attachment 300210
4th after 2 games aint bad...i should have won both

View attachment 300211

Bayern
Lyon (will be tricky)
Galatastary(as a leeds fan we must win both by a country mile)
RB salzburg(easy)​

Sorry i aint updated in a while..i got playing resident evil 6 lol so got bit preoccupied with tht, but here are my results so far

View attachment 301166 firstly i have signed this 16yr old striker who will join in 2016...i may have left by then if i win champions leauge this year(tell me what u guys think of him)

View attachment 301169 our 1st peice of silverwear of the season and 3rd as bayern boss with essien scoring twice

View attachment 301163View attachment 301164View attachment 301165sitting 1st with a 14 point gap by feb 2 is awsome probs have title wrapped up before latter stages of champions league...

View attachment 301168 progressing nicley in german cup too wher i will try and play some kids.

View attachment 301167 finally the we are unbeaten in champions league group stages where neuer has not conceded in 4 game...we were drawn against the team i beat in the final as utd boss and tht is Arsenal

View attachment 301211
Champions League 1st knockout round..

Arsenal(2) vs Bayern(1)
Essien

We played well in this game but did not get the win...we did however get a vital away goal

Bayern(4) vs Arsenal(1)
Muller(2),Shaqiri,Hernandez
(5-3 agg)
We were 1-0 down too, but we just outplayed after tht and equalised 3-3 on agg before half time and i told the lads to go for it and Muller scored twice to win the tie...

i will give u the draw in the next update

You've got to win the quarter final because the Semi will be a classic whoever you end up playing

You've got to win the quarter final because the Semi will be a classic whoever you end up playing

View attachment 301310

Bayern(2) vs Real Madrid(0)
Muller,Hernandez

Great 1st leg and we really played well and i did not fear going to the bernabeu in the 2nd leg

Real Madrid(1) vs Bayern(2)(4-1 on Agg)
Hernandez(2)

Well thats us through to the semi final where we will play Barcelona...can we win...also if i win my next game against suprise package Frankfurt who lie in 2nd we will win the league as we are 12 points clear with 5 to play...so i will do till the end of the season and then give u guys a thourgh update

The other semi final is Celtic vs Man Utd....can we have a final against the team we won it first

So end of season update

View attachment 301408

Before the season started we played wolfsburg in the Germanm super cup and won

View attachment 301410
As you can see we won the league for the 2nd straight year as bayern boss(also 3rd straight league title as a manager) and look who finished 2nd Frankfurt well done to them
View attachment 301409

Again we won the German cup for 2nd time running with veteren Midfileder frank Lampard getting the winnner

View attachment 301407View attachment 301411
Here is the main one a very good 2-1 win against former club man utd in the final with Falcao and then Shaqiri getting the winner in extra time

Player of the season: Phillpe Lahm..this guy as been a rock at either left back or right back for 2 straight season now and the 31 year old captain will be there next year putting in some great perfomences

Young Player of the season: David Alaba all i can say is he has played like a wold class left back and in central midfield when needed all season and with teams like madrid,barca and man utd after him i will have a battle to keep him(but if i am Madrid or barca next i will try and sign him lol)

With no champions league winners jobs going at the mo..i will remain at bayern till one does then reluctently resign as i have become quite fond of this team

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My trophey cabinet at Bayern

View attachment 301412Bundesliga X2

View attachment 301413Champions League x1

View attachment 301414German Cup x2

View attachment 301415German Super Cup x1

Champions Leauge draw
Bayern
Man City
Celtic
Anji

i think this is a winnable group...the city games could be tricky but i think er can win at least the game at home

League and cup draw tomorrow guys