White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming

View attachment 298828in some mass protests against glaizers choice not to keep Barber

News reaching man utd fans...manager Chris barber leaves old trafford stating "sorry fans i won it all and need to go plus the chairman did not want me to stay "

where will he end up........

..View attachment 298832..

Barber Appointed Bayern Munchen manager on a 4 year deal

------------------------------------
update tomorrow guys

August Review
An ok month for us with 2 wins and 1 loss

News: Pep Gaudiola took Man Utd Job

Transfers in:

Javier Hernandez 15.75m
He was awsome for me at UTD and i was contacted saying he was transfer listed..i thought are you mad so i snapped him up as we were great freinds of the pitch

Patrice Evra 2.5m
i thought with lahm on the right and alaba a little young would sign an expierenced head so i went for another Friend at UTD in evra who will also manage the under 23's

Ibriam Affaley 5.75
A pacey winger and long term replacement for Robben at Bayern he has slotted in very well with Robben unfit
Sergio Romero 6.75m
i need a decent bk-up keeper as i felt starke could not do a decent job if Neuer got injured so i parted with nearly 7m for for him but if he does well when needed so be it.
Massimo Ambrossini-Free
Finally one of the best Italian DM's of his generation i thought and his expierence will be key in aiding the clubs young guns

Players Out:
Toni Kroos-Real Madrid 36.5m(Deal done before i came)

German Cup 1st round

Wurzburg(0) vs Bayern(8)
Peterson(6),Afalley,Hernandez

what a performence....i kno it was against a poor side but teh team still needed to beat them and peterson scored a double hatrick(which is strange cos his stats aint tht gd) and new signings also on score sheet

Bundesliga match 1

Bayern(3) vs HSV(1)
Affaley,Hernandez,Robben
View attachment 298926(just look at the amount of shots we had)
Hamburg took the lead and had it till half time...i went balistic at them and they went out all guns blazing and hammered 3 goals in quick succesion to earn us all 3 points

Bundesliga Match 2

Frankfurt(2) VS Bayern(0)

wow we were just awful nthing worked at all...well done franfurt

Player of the month:Only 1...Peterson for his 6 goals
Young Player of the month:Holger Badstuber he played very well in defence.

View attachment 298925 Only 2 games played,but not happy we lost to franfurt tho

Champions league Group stages: Group f

View attachment 298924
Bayern
Ac Milan(win and a draw)
PSV(win and a draw)
Celtic(should beat them twice)

September/October review

Bayern 6 vs Koln(2)
Gustavo,Afellay,Dante,Hernandezx2,Ribery

Champions league match 1

Ac Milan(4) vs Bayern(4)
Hernandezx2,Martinez,Rinery

Dortmund(0) vs Bayern(2)
Hernandez,Robben

Bayern(3) vs Hertha Berlin(1)
Robben.Muller,Mandzukic

Hoffenhiem(2) vs Bayern(1)
Robben

Player of september:Hernandez just for his goals and movement through out the month.

Champions League game 2

Bayern(1) vs Celtic(1)
Hernandez

Bayern(2) vs Gladbach(0)
Ribery x2

Furth (1) vs Bayern (2)
Gustavo,Lahm

Champions League game 3

Bayern(2) vs PSV(1)
Van Buyten,Herandez

Bayern 6 vs Hannover(0)
Muller,Van Buyten,Alaba,Badstuber,Gomez,Shaqiri

Werder Bremen(0) vs Bayern(2)
Badstuber,Hernandez

Player of the month:Van Buyten..the ageing defender had a great month here with 2 goals and was very solid all month

View attachment 299724
sitting top of the table and playing very well....also we are 2nd in champions league group with 3 left to play

Your doing well. :)

Losing Kroos must have annoyed you.

to be honest no...as i have never played with him in my team..but Sweinstiger and gustavo are playing very well..plus the cash helped fund Hernandez bid and he has been my best player so far

to be honest no...as i have never played with him in my team..but Sweinstiger and gustavo are playing very well..plus the cash helped fund Hernandez bid and he has been my best player so far

No worry's then! :)
I guess its Mueller playing AMC then?

Very good team!

The players are very good for the roles too so your formation should work as well as it did for Utd. :)

put it this way this teams as scored 6+ in 5 games so far including a team in 3rd(but tht will b in next update..which if is not tonight will be 1st thing tomorrow morning)

November review

Dusseldorf(0) vs Bayern(4)
Schwienstieger,Muller,Gustavo,Mandzukic

Champions League Match 4

Psv(1) vs Bayern(5)
Mullerx2,Hernandez,Van Buyten,Gustavo

Bayern(7) vs Leverkusen(0)
Muller,Hernandez(3),Gustavo(2),Shaqiri

Schalke(2) vs Bayern(2)
Muller,Van Buyten

Champions league match 5

Bayern(4) vs AC Milan(1)
Van Buyten,Hernandez,Badstuber,Gomez

Mainz(1) Bayern(3)
Alaba,Muller,Gomez

Player of the month:Ribery..rating 8.20 with 7 assists...
Young player of the month:Holger Badstuber: 8.04 rating..a rock in defence.
View attachment 299758
The fixtures we played in november

View attachment 299757
Sitting top of the pile with a lead of 4 points over triple champions Dortmund

View attachment 299759
Top of table and must beat celtic to win group

thats all for tonight i will play december and january then give u a bumper update tomorrow

love it so far....another thing I did in my Cl challenge is get a good intake player in season 1, then when I move buy him off old team. I did it with barça...a guy called gomez (ST, 15 goals per season...and he's 20ish)...and now im season 4 aston villa.

love it so far....another thing I did in my Cl challenge is get a good intake player in season 1, then when I move buy him off old team. I did it with barça...a guy called gomez (ST, 15 goals per season...and he's 20ish)...and now im season 4 aston villa.

nice well bayern have a very gd RB that i may nick if i move but just have to wait and see i guess.. thanks for following

Doing very well mate, updated with the transfers on my story so can u take a look, Thanks

thanks guys means a lot..and kai rooney i will take a look now....update on this will be in 10-15 mins

December/January update.

Bayern(5) vs Freiburg(1)
Hernandez,Shaqiri(2),Badstuber,Gustavo

So started with a huge win with everyone playing so well and we extend our lead at the top

Bayern(4) vs Stuttgart(1)
Muller(3),Robben

Muller was awsome all three goals we volleys from just inside the area and robben was so quick and no one got near him

Champions League match 6

Celtic(1) vs Bayern(3)
Hernandez,Robben(2)

we needed to win this game to avoid the likes of man utd and barca and we did just that..

Wolfsburg(0) vs Bayern(1)
Hernandez

the lads were a little tired after the mid week game

German cup 2nd round

Nuremburg(2) vs Bayern(2)(win 4-3 on pens)
O,G,Petersen

well we were very very luckey here teaches me right for playing 2nd string

German Cup 3rd

PaderborN(1) vs Bayern(3)
Schwienstieger(2),Shaqiri

Much better game and we progress to 1/4 final

HSV(1) vs Bayern(2)
Ribery,Shaqiri

Poor game to be honest,but we got the win that puts 5 points clear

Bayern(0) vs Frankfurt(0)

hmmm these guys seem to be my bogey team of the bundesliga as we lost and drew against them..and now we are only 3 points clear now

Champions League draw

Bayern vs Sporting lisbon

View attachment 299949
So top and 3 points clear

View attachment 299950

Our fixtures

A NIce fixture against Sporting Lisbon, will really be a Walk in the Park for you me thinks