White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming

Champions League update

1/4 final

Man utd 2 vs Ac milan 0

A very poor game but i had 5 key players out and deserved to lose

AC Milan(7) vs Man utd (0)
Niang(5),Oviedo,Casraini

with all my players back fit and from suspenion we needed to play well and luck was on our side as De Gea and Baines both sent off i went over load and Niang inparticular took the mick out of them scoring 5 we just demolished them at the San Siro

so the semi final draw..AC Milan vs Bayern Munich

Champions League update..

Semi final

Bayern(2) vs AC Milan(2)
Pedro(2)

AC Milan(3) vs Bayern(0)
Niang,El Shaarary,Neaur OG

Such an amazing result here i did not expect to win the tie but guess i am wrong

We also won the League Title..there will be an end of season review tonight with the champions league final and the team will be announced then

Champions League final

Chelsea vs AC Milan

Doumbia 0-1
Niang 1-1
Rugani 2-1

HT(2-1)

Doumbia 2-2
Niang 3-2
Doumbia 3-3

FT 3-3

ET 1st half

Smalling 4-3
Niang 4-4

ET Full time 4-4

Penalty shootout
Chelsea

Doumbia missed
Thiago Scored
Hazard scored
Chalboah Missed

AC Milan
Nocerino scored
Niang scored
Schweinstiger scored
Mori Scored

YAY we win 4-2 on penalties

View attachment 306967View attachment 306968

As well as the Champions League we also won the League for the 1st time in years
View attachment 306966

Congrats, Niang turns into a beast again I see. Better sign him again once I leave Milan

Congrats, Niang turns into a beast again I see. Better sign him again once I leave Milan

Niang is awsome now..the last 2 times i was at AC Milan on this save he was not great but 3rd time round he is awsome

Pre Season and Transfer Update

Andre GK(44.5m i kno lot of money for one player but his potentiol is very good)
View attachment 307077
Courtious GK(6.2m)
View attachment 307076
Vincius RB(4.8m)
View attachment 307075
my head of youth development found these
Nuno Silva DM(975k)
View attachment 307082
Willi Konigs AML(750k)
View attachment 307080
Laurens Vossebelt AML/ST (575k)
View attachment 307079
i found this one
Sascha ujma RB (free)

View attachment 307078

Pre season Results

GFC Ajaccio vs 2-2
Werder bremen vs won 1-0
Ulsan vs Milan 2-1
Juventus lost 4-2
Italian Super cup
AC Milan 0 vs Juve 1 AET

Champions League draw

AC Milan
AT Madird(no.1 in world)
CSKA Moskva
Rosenborg

Seria A

Palmero (1) vs Milan(0)

utter rubbish we must improve if we wanna win the title again

European Super Cup

Liverpool(5) vs AC Milan(0)

Utter **** and my last as ac milan boss..i have won the champions league so time to move on

A brand new Chapter

After leaving Milan i was once again on the unemployed list, but November came and Dortmund and ajax had sacked their managers so i applied for both and accepted the Dortmund job and it is a similair task i had at milan..stabalise them domestically then make an assualt on europe,but they are still in the champions league so here is my progress till the end of the Group

Champions League Match 4
Dinamo Moskva(1) vs Dortmund(2)
Mena(2)(regen)

Great start to my reign but we did not play as well as we could of and i may need to tinker with my tactics to get one right here as their passing was awful..

Bundesliga
Schalke(4) vs Dortmund(1)
Reus

Not what the doctor ordered but we will just move on

Kaiserslauten(0) vs Dortmund(2)
Clark,Subotic

Champions League match day 5
Real Madrid(3) vs Dortmund(1)
Fletcher
We played very well but went down to 10 men and then they scored 2 but i felt a draw could have happenend but hey it is madrid

Bundesliga

Stuttgart(2) vs Dortmund(1)
Lewendowski

Utter ****

Dortmund(3) vs HSV(1)
Cica,Capoue,Clark

MUCH better i changed my tactic and it worked we played very well and the 3 C's scored so all is good

Champions League Match day 6
We needed to win this game Kiev were 2nd on 7 points we were 3rd on 6 so a good performence was essentiol

Dortmund(4) vs Dinamo Kiev(1)
Muniain,Lewendowski,Capoue,Subotic

What a good peformence from the lads just what they needed to do and they did it in style securing champions league qualification to the knockout rounds

View attachment 307366
2nd in the group to Real is pleasing but we need to play well if we are to progress

View attachment 307368

View attachment 307367

9th in the league but playing ok so i think we can get 3rd-4th this year​

44m for a keeper! How high is his PA exactly?

it was 5* but i won champions league and then dortmund came calling so i left...Joe hart wants to come to me but he wanst 205k a week..he 32 now

not bad for a keeper really. You can get a solid 5 years out of him, maybe more.

right guys update in 45 mins ish...just playing semi final 2nd leg..but i am already in the final after thumping UTD 5-0 at old trafford

End of season review and Champions league final

Champions League Semi final

Man City(2) vs Dortmund(1)
Reus
Dortmund(1) vs Man city(0)
Muniain

we played the best football over the 2 legs and deserved to get through and Reus like he has been since i took over was awsome
(2-2 i won on away goals)

Champions leauge semi final

Man utd(0) vs Dortmund(5)
Mosquera,Fletcher,Giovinco,Mena(2)

Dortmund(0) vs Man Utd(2)

what can i say about the game at old trafford it was an amazing game one i nver though i could win but Mena is an amazing regen Striker and to my amazment is not in the Argie squad..they are missing a trick here
(5-2 on agg)

Champions League Final

Bayern Munich(1) vs Dortmund(2)
OG,Muniain

Great win and performence from the lads to win us the champions league for the 1st time since

View attachment 307771

Bundesliga
View attachment 307772
When i took over we were sitting in 11th place no where near europe spots but as you can see we managed to climb to 4th just outside the Champions League spots

So player of the Year:Etiene Capoue..P45 6 goals rating 7.73
Young player of the Year:Esquial Mena P33 scored 17 rating 7.31

So a GREAT year we had can i find a club to win it with

update will be tomorrow night..as it is my nephews 3rd birthday tomorrow so i am spending day with him lol

August and pre season update

so back in portugal for the 1st time since FM10 and with Porto in 2020 with this team i am going to try and build a side over a few years,but if i win the champions league then i will leave but if i dont i will stay here..they have some player i kno such as

Yann Sommer GK
Joao Mouutinho CM
James Rodriguez AML
Fabio Borini ST
Dougles Costa AMR
The rest are players i dont kno and a few decent regens such as:

Joao Vilar
View attachment 308341
Saul Cunha
View attachment 308340
Gilberto Ries
View attachment 308339
Nelson Seixas
View attachment 308338
Onto the fixtures played...

Champions League Playoff..

Fc Twente(2) vs Porto(3)
Borini(2),Moutinho

A good win and the old boy Moutihno showed no signs of ageing to score the winner.

Porto(1) vs FC Twente(0)
Borini

so effectivly Borini got a hatrick against them and at 29 is still a very good striker and capable of leading this attack for a number of years..

Zon Sagres

Maritimo(1) vs Porto(4)
Raposo,Vilar,Moutinho,Seixes

Nice start to the season and gd game

Porto( 6 ) vs Vit Guimares(1)
Borini(2),Costa,Rodriguez,OG,Seixes

Nice 10 goals scored in 2 games...bet i wont get any in the next game lol

View attachment 308342View attachment 308343

So my champions league group
PSG
Red Bull salzburg
Franfurt
Porto

Not an easy group but one i believe we can get 2nd at least win PSG being the winners, but they have no Pastore or Tiago Silva so will be interesting how they do..

------------------------------------------------
do you guys want champions league updates on every match or still what i play in the month.

Yeah so i am really enjoying this challenge and hope u guys are too..so hats off to stonecold and Klippybo for thinking this up..this is the 1st time i have gotten to 2020 ever and still loving it
(H)​

Last edited:
September update

P.Ferreria(1) vs Porto(3)
Seixes(2),Cunha

So still on very good form and won every game so far

Champions League Match day 1

PSG(1) vs Porto(5)
Borini(3),Rapaso(2)
View attachment 308800
Wow i did not expect to win this game as PSG have some very very good players and we have a paper thin squad makes it more of a great win..

League

Porto(5) vs Sporting lisbon(4)
Seixes,Leandro(2),Borini,Rodriguez

Good attacking game but defending was kind of absent

Porto(3) vs Estoril(1)
Rodriguez(2),Soares

I rested a few people here against a much weaker team but it nearly back fired as we fell behind but the lads played very well to get back into this match

Champions League Match day 2

Porto(4) vs Red Bull Salzbrug(0)
Borini(2),Djourou(2)
View attachment 308799
2 wins out of 2 in champions league and 9 goals maybe my estimate of 2nd is a bit off

We are top of the league and have still won every game this season so far..i would put a screenshot of the league teable but i have played 1 more game than it would say..

October update

I billed this month as a big month as we had Frankfurt in the champions league and then Benfica in the league so i though me must win these games to really show our worth as silverware contenders

League

Leixios(0) vs Porto ( 6)
Borini(3),Rodriguez(2),leite

Wow the steam train thunders on..great game by borini( if any People playing as liverpool do not sell this guy)

Tasca de Portugal

Porto(2) vs Penafeil(1)
Vuillamoz,Leandro

A massive let off again i rested some players for this match but it was not a bad performence from them just wish we had scored more goals

Champions League Match 3

Porto(4) vs Frankfurt(1)
Djourou(3),Vilar
View attachment 308844
Yes u can see it right Former Arsenal CB Johan Djourou scored a hatrick.

League

Acedamia(1) vs Porto(3)
Rui,Djourou,Leite

Again i rested some players ahead of the big derby against benfica and the lads performed very well

Porto(3) vs Benfica(0)
Seixes,Borini,Leandro

Were are simply awsome at set peices this season as i am putting emphisis in defending and attacking them as i felt in pre-season we did not do so well in them and Lenod Slutsky will think twice about saying we will nto win the league

Player of the month: Johan Djourou 4 Goals Rating 8.04
What can i say he has been a rock at the back and a beast up top

Young player of the month:Ricardo Soraes 4 assists rating 7.90
I went for this guy because is not a natural AMR but i had to play him there as Dougles Costa is injured so i am retraing him as a AMR to provide decent cover for when costa is fit again

View attachment 308841View attachment 308842View attachment 308843
So we have won every game so far in all compitions and with only 18 1st team players not bad, but we have have a tough month is champions league as we play both PSG in porto, but next up is a tricky away tie against last years suprise bundesliga winners frankfurt

ok guys big choice here..shall i stay at Porto and build with them or shall i move to barcalona who have just sacked Vilanova

View attachment 308857
Barca make the job offer what shall i do guys..the fate of my manager rests with you

bit of history... not won the league since 2013 and have not won the champions league since i started this save