White Army taking on the Champions League Challenge the second coming

Right guys i am defo gonna start updating more for u and get right into this save again so hope u still interested..

----------------------------------------------------------------------

August/September

View attachment 302286

An unbeaten 2 months and playing very well indeed also i have introduced a 17yr old Regen into the 1st team..

German Cup 1st round

Aue(0) vs Bayern(4)
Badstuber,Robben,Hernandez,Schwienstiger

Could have scored more but 4 is ok and puts us through to the 2nd round

Bundesliga openining game

Bayern(4) vs Stuttgart(1)
Hernandez,Martinez(2),Ribery

Great way to begin the season..falcao had picked up a slight knock in pre-season so was unable to start,but Heranadez came in and got a goal..Gomez aint gonna play anymore and am acitively trying to sell him

Bayern 6 vs Freiburg(1)
Falcao,Lahm,Martinez,arzo(O.G),Kuhn(2)

A great game and a new sensation at CB and i would like to introduce Dietmar Kuhn to you guys we signed him from Freiburg academy for bout 8m .. i kno maybe a tad too much but i think he can have a very gd carear and to get 2 goals on his debut against his former employers is fantastic

Champions League Match day 1

Bayern(4) vs Man City(2)
Falcao(3),Alaba

An explosive hatrick from Ramedal Falcao it was a joy to be hold Hart was utterly helpless with all 3 goals as he ghosted passed their defence like they were not there...also Man City target David Alaba got the 4th goal and i said it before the game and now i say it after..you must be joking MR Mancini if u think i am gonna sell him..

Hannover(0) vs Bayern(0)
"boring"

Bayern(3) vs Wolfsburg(0)
Falcao,Muller(2)

A fantastic game and we have not lost to wolfsburg since the game began Played 11 W9 D2 l 0
a great reecord this inlcuding 2 German Cup finals and 2 German super cup finals

Dortmund(2) vs Bayern(2)
Falcao,Robben

This showed that we will fight Dortmund all the way and our againg winger and dutch master Ajern Robben still has what it takes to save a game..

Champions League Match Day 2

Anji(1) vs Bayern(2)
Badstuber,Muller

A tricky tie away in Russia, but the player quickly adapted and Badstuber scored from and early corner which settled us down and even this they scored..the goal from Muller won the game because despite that we dominated and could have had a few more but falcao just was not on the button and missed a lot of chances

Player of the month:Javi Martinez...3 Goals 3 Assists 1 POM and a rating of 8.26...he played well as CM,DM and CB when needed proving how versatile he is

Young Player of the Month Dietmar Kuhn

View attachment 302283

....5 games,2 Goals 1 POM and rating of 7.43..he has done amazing to come in when Astori got injured for a while and now Lahm is out is is doing well at CB and RB so is an amazing young talent

Fixtures

View attachment 302285
Bundesliga Table
View attachment 302284

Champions League Table
View attachment 302282

October review

A very good month here with only 1 loss and the rest wins including a cracker against Gladbach

Bayern(3) vs Leverkusen(0)
Falcao(3)

Great hatrick from the columbian...he powered them in and Robben again showed age aint a problem with 2 assists,

Hoffenhiem(1) vs Bayern(2)
Muller,Badstuber

An even game in which both teams played very well and it could easily have been a draw but neaur was amaing

Bayern(7) vs Gladbach(0)
Falcao(2),Shaqiri(3),Muller,Martinez
View attachment 302550
WOW execllent finishing..ter stegen had a very poor game

Champions League Match 3

Celtic(2) VS Bayern(3)
Essien,Astori,Falcao

another game where we looked a little shaky but kept goin and got the win

Duisburg(0) vs Bayern (4)
Nagel(regen),Hernandez(2),Afellay

so 3 away games on the trot and won all 3 great stuff from the team

HSV(2) vs Bayern(1)
Astori

Not much to say i rested a few players due to fitness worries and hamburg punished that..

On halloween will the men at the Allienz arena be in for a scare

Bayern(3) vs Frankfurt(1)
Falcao(2),Essien

Nah not a scare a rather comfortable win with Falcao finally getting used to the bundesliga and scoring lots of goals now

View attachment 302549
Sitting top of the league again, bit with dortmund breathing down are necks we cannot take out foot of the gas

View attachment 302548
so 3 wins out of 3, but with return legs still to play we will not yeild at all

that could be my last bayern munich update as there could be a managerial change as both Milan clubs sack managers on the same day

Barber joins.......

View attachment 302871

press: "you left ur comfortable job in munich for a relegation battle in milan why"

Barber: "Firstly i want to than all the bayerm fans,players and the board fot 2 and a half grat years but i had won everything in germany and needed new challenge and none bigger than restoring this fallen giant"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i will play till end of jan then give you an update​

Milan so far...

Sacked after 2 months in charge despite improvment...

"is silvio mad...i think he should get away from his orgy's and get bk to being a chairman"
-------------------------------------------------
i am yet to get job but will let u kno soon

Still no job i am hoping one of the big nations fail to win such as spain so i have a chance of the Barca or real jobs but i will give u updates on my European championships and i did not ralise,but Wales,scotland and ireland all made to the Euro's
Italy(3) vs Switzerland(0)
Insigne(2),Marchiso

A late flurry of goals in the last 10 mins,but 3 goals scored and playing very well insigne has not been out of team and has scored 16 goals since i was appointed so is awsome..

Turkey(0) vs Italy(0)

Dissappointed not to win this game,but 2 clean sheets is always gd

Italy(1) vs Ireland(1)
Nocierino

2ns Round
Shock results:
Switzerland(2) vs spain(1)
Slovakia(3) vs Germany(2)

Italy(1) vs England(0)
Insigne

Quarter final

Italy(4) vs Portugal(1)
Bocchetti(2),Bonaventura,Destro

Such a great game here the portuguese stood no chance against such powerful attacks and this puts us through to the semi-final

Semi Final

Italy(2) vs France(1)
Giovinco,Nocerino

Wow into the final and this keeps u my good record with italy..will i win the Euro's

European championship Final

Italy(1) vs Switzerland(0)

Wow we won the Euro's nice we played very well in all our games and thourghly deserved to win this

Barber Re-appointed manager of Ac Milan manager

With Silvio gone i jumped at the chance to return as AC manager and hopefully i can take this club back to the heights of the champions league winners table

sorry guys..i had been offered the barca job,but i had a runtime error and lost all what i had done so i will have to find a new job which is annoying cos i have not had one since the my breif return to AC Milan so i will look for a new job and hope to get one soon so i will get back to this as soon as possible
---------------------------------------------------------------

Right guys i have been approached by malaga i kno they are not a champions league winner but i had not had a club in 1 year so jumped at it to rescue the save from the deletion so i will be at malaga until a big job comes along which maybe 1 month or 2...

-----------------------------------------------------
October review

Sporting(0) vs Malaga(5)
Fahrmann,Gensler(2),Junami,Fernandez

Malaga(2) vs Mallorca(2)
Fahrmann,Vorsah

I though we could have won this game but was 2-1 down in the 93rd minute when the most bizzare goal i think i have seen in my time as a manager Vorsah hit the ball from inside my penalty area and scored to equalise

Barca(1) vs Malaga(0)

Not a great game and my last as manager as the Villa job came up and as they previous winners i applied and was given ultimatum so i resigned..the only snag is villa are in the championship so it will be a long journey

Right guys i have been approached by malaga i kno they are not a champions league winner but i had not had a club in 1 year so jumped at it to rescue the save from the deletion so i will be at malaga until a big job comes along which maybe 1 month or 2...

-----------------------------------------------------
October review

Sporting(0) vs Malaga(5)
Fahrmann,Gensler(2),Junami,Fernandez

Malaga(2) vs Mallorca(2)
Fahrmann,Vorsah

I though we could have won this game but was 2-1 down in the 93rd minute when the most bizzare goal i think i have seen in my time as a manager Vorsah hit the ball from inside my penalty area and scored to equalise

Barca(1) vs Malaga(0)

Not a great game and my last as manager as the Villa job came up and as they previous winners i applied and was given ultimatum so i resigned..the only snag is villa are in the championship so it will be a long journey. Also the inter milan job has come up too

Sorry for the Job hopping here

------------------------------------------
Barber Appointed manager of Inter Milan

Inter Milan Team Review

Best Players:

GK:par Hansson
DEF:
Artem Fedetskyi
MID:Marco Bennasi
ST:Haris Seferovic
View attachment 303342View attachment 303343View attachment 303344View attachment 303345

Young Players:

GK: Davide Galimberti(out on loan)
DEF: Vito De Sario
MID:Eugenio Torboli
ST:Alessandro Minniti
View attachment 303338View attachment 303339View attachment 303340View attachment 303341

With a review of this unkown team as i kno none of the current team so have no idea how to play them so i will have to go into this blind

View attachment 303346
SO as you can see inter lie in 18th and on bad form but this club is too big to be down there..not sure the fans will be happy since i have managed AC Milan tho​

November/December review
(not the atalanta game i was not in charge off)

A steady 2 months and although i did not win a game in november we had some improved performence, but id did show what a task i have to restore this fallen giant who are crippled by debts..

Inter(0) vs Atalanta(4)

Not in charge

Juve(2) vs Inter(0)

Although we lost we played well

Inter(0) vs
Genoa(0)

again gd game by the team but still no win

Transfer news:
Robin Van Persie

i am delighted to bring him in...i kno he is 34 now but i think still has the quality to do well here and offer his expierence

Roma(2) vs Inter(2)
RVP,Moralaz

RVP scored 30 seconds into his debut as we then raced into a 2-0 lead but could not hold on as Roma got the goal 10 minutes from to time to break the inter fans hearts.

The Big One

AC Milan(2) vs Inter(2)
Benassi,O.G

great game and end to end stuff which i felt with just a little luck we could have won this match, but 3 unbeaten now just need to find that elusive win

Ascoli(2) vs Inter(1)
RVP

Poor game from the team we were carved open a number of times again and should have lost by more,bit hansson showed he is a quaility keeper..

Inter(3)vs
Cesena(1)
RVP,Benassi,Moralaz

Finally the team can celebrate a win and what a win RVP was fantastic yet again since he came in and benassi pulling the strings in midfeild too awsome

Verona(1) vs Inter(2)
Panzeri(pen),Moralaz

2 wins on the spin could not ask for more, but we need not be complacent as we have Napoli next

Player of november:moralaz..in a bad month he was the only one to stand out.

Players of december: RVP and Benassi

RVP with 3 goals
Bennasi with 2 goals and both played very well

all in all an ok opening matches as the team played well just wish we could have turned them draws into wins,but hopefully we can do well and get bk amongst the tope italian teams

ok guys i went to end of the season and failed to quailfy for champions league so i applied for the AC Milan for the 3rd time and they want me again so i accapeted as they had quailfied for the champions league so i will be them..sorry for job hopping again

Update

Right guys i am back on with this after a little break as i have been doing a Harrogate town save trying to get them into the prem(which maybe a story soon) ,but i am back on this too so here is my progress up to 1st October 2018

Champions League Best Placed Qualifier

AC Milan(4) vs Sochoux-Montbe(0)
Munoz,El Shaararwy(2),Oviedo(regen)

Sochoux-Montbe(2) vs AC Milan(2)
Rugani,Oviedo

We played well over the 2 legs and are through to the Group stages of the champions league

Draw:
Barcalona
Shaktar Donetsk
Sparta Prauge

A tough group with barca and shaktar so we will have to play very well to get out this group

Serie A

AC Milan(4) vs Reggina(1)
O.G,Niang(2),Pedro

A great start to the season with a win against newley promoted side with Niang played out his skin and should have got his hatrick but Reggina defender got in the way of his hatrick shot.

Genoa(2) vs AC Milan(5)
Oviedo(2),Niang,Munoz,Pedro(not the barca one),

Great game and secures our 100% recored with lots of Scorers which is always nice

Champions League Match 1

Shakhtar(2) vs AC Milan(4)
Rugani,Oviedo(2),Nocerino

We game back from 0-2 at half time to win 4-2 and Oviedo was great again and cannot stop scoring for me at the moment

AC Milan(3) vs Juventus(2)
Nocerino,Mori,Oviedo

A very close win here and one i am delighted with as we lost the super cup 4-0 so to beat them is fantastic and our young players are doing very well..Oviedo and Bonaldi inpartucular.

Roma(0) vs Milan(1)
Shaarawy

Ascoli(0) vs AC Milan(7)
Mori(3),Sakho,Fabbro,Bonaldi,Shaarawy

I expected to win,but to win bu 7 is fantastic and with Pato and Niang injred Mori stepped in and did the job i wanted him to and will be in the team for a while

View attachment 305844
This going a lot better than my previous 2 attempts at managing Milan lets hope it continues......Barca Next in champions league meeeeeeeeeep

Best Player at the Club

Juan Manual Oviedo(22 Regen)
View attachment 305846
Oscor Bonaldi(19 Regen)
View attachment 305845

Ezequiel Munoz
Mbeye Niang
Gabriel Funes Mori( Former bundesliga top scorer)

October update

Champions League Match 2

AC Milan(1) vs Barcalona(0)
El Shaarawy

What a game i never expected to beat barca and keep a clean sheet but we did both and this keeps up our 100% record..How long can we keep it goin?

AC Milan(2) vs Fiorentina(1)
El Shaarawy(2)

3 in 3 for my left winger so aint bad and he is outpacing defenders all night

Catania(1) vs AC Milan(2)
Niang(2)

well a great game by Niang and glad to see him back on the scoresheet

Champions League match 3

Sparta Prague(0) vs AC Milan(1)
Mori

I am very dissapointed with this match in know i won but we had 14 shots on target and it took until the 94th minute for mori grab winner

AC Milan(4) vs Napoli(0)
Nocerino,Abate,Niang(2)

An Amazing win against our Title Rivals and Abate scored from a cross which was funny

Cagliari(1) vs AC Milan(0)
What a bad game nowt much to say really

League Table
View attachment 305926
Still top but 100% record is gone..lets hope i can get back to winning ways

update

A quick update for you on how it is going so far...

View attachment 306886
So top of the league by 13 points....what a turn around from my previuos attempts scoring a massive 90 goals and only conceding 29..very very impressive

View attachment 306884View attachment 306885
Our Champions League campaign is also going well and we got through tricky round against PSG losing at home 2-1 and some how winning 4-0 in france

Quarter final draw
Man Utd vs AC Milan

Semi Final
Man utd vs AC milan or Bayern munich vs Porto

A very tricky route to the final, but if Oviedo and Niang can perform like i kno they can we could have a very good chance of winning it this year

Just a bit of Celtic winning a few League titles
View attachment 306891
So celtic have won the league 8 times in a row and dundee utd 2nd 8 times in a row