Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

You going to buy Football Manger 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 577 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably Everton to get used to everything. Then possibly Roma or Tenerife.

first game will be with Liverpool ofc, i always start with them, and it shouldn't be too easy this year :]
then after a few seasons of that, I plan to start a story with either Santos, or some other American team, whether there from Argentina or USA...

Like fifa i always go villa, couldnt imagine going anyone else unless i was attempting to get a conference side into the prmeiership or something.

Anymore replys guys, now that the games came out, anything changed your ideas/mood?

Anymore replys guys, now that the games came out, anything changed your ideas/mood?
Started my game with Portsmouth which I had planned to do a month or so before the game came out. I wanted a challenge, and thats what its proving with this ****** transfer embargo :'(

Started career with North Greenford, and got totally gubbed off Biggleswade Town. Tougher than I thought. Just how i like it :)

Started at Ac Milan. Big challenge to renew the team. Bought David Luiz to play with Thiago Silva.

Chelmsford , Chelmsford , Chelmsford.
i see little point in "half challenges"

I am currently tossing up between 4 teams to start with (i don't have the game yet)
Melbourne Heart - my home town team
Reading - my English team
Peterborough - cause i like 'em
or
Blackpool - i like the way they play currently

It's just so **** hard to choose, especially after having such a good Wolves game on FM10. I never won the league but after two years of missing out on Europe i finally got in there and played the next 5 in there. I was intent on only signing realistic players though with alot of UK based players and keeping the core of the original team.

FC Nantes even though I am no fan of the team I want to bring back their 90's successes cuz they deserve to be in the top league and win some cups :)

I have started off at Suwon Samsung Bluewings, Once i have won a few Asian champions leagues and K league titles I will take any offers of a European club, on fm 2010 it worked I got a job offer off Bolton and managed them

W Connection in the Trinidad and Tobago League! Bit of a challenge but you gotta start somewhere right

Just started with Standard Liege... gonna try and get the belgian league back where it belongs...

My local team Tiverton Town - currently hotting up for a playoff place with only four games to go against the better teams in the league.