Who are you going to manage on Football Manager 2011?

You going to buy Football Manger 2011?

• Yes

Votes: 577 91.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 9.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This is the finished List on the first two teams i will manage on FM11

• Arsenal
  • Reading, Leeds or Derby

as usual, start with liverpool, just to get familiar..
then will seriously manage tottenham, till i can grab every award..
and then, will manage lower tier team, to glory..

I really like to manage teams in championship or L1.

I will choose between Derby County, Coventry City and Brigton&Hove Albion. Maybe Ipswich is also an option.

FC Porto (or Atletico Madrid), Dinamo Bucharest (my fav) and Liverpool.

Blackpool...been a while since I had a relegation battle game

Play a season with Blackpool, Pompey, Chester etc. then say that again.

Athletic Bilbao

its the only challanging team in this game.
Oh so taking a lower league team all the way up to the champions league is a walk in the park? :S
I might play as them one day - they do sound interesting. But they are hardly the most challenging team to play as...

I will manager:
1. Schalke - to get used to all the new stuff.
2. RW Essen - will be German champions again :p

Oh so taking a lower league team all the way up to the champions league is a walk in the park? :S
I might play as them one day - they do sound interesting. But they are hardly the most challenging team to play as...

yep - as long as the club is not completly bankcrupt with 20+ mio dept in league 5 or lower. its no challange if you spent some time in scouting you´ll find a shitload of unemployed players to realize a promotion every year. so it is interesting but once reached the first league there is no challange left at all.

yep - as long as the club is not completly bankcrupt with 20+ mio dept in league 5 or lower. its no challange if you spent some time in scouting you´ll find a shitload of unemployed players to realize a promotion every year. so it is interesting but once reached the first league there is no challange left at all.
I put a limit on myself. At least half my team has to be of the nationality of the nation I'm managing in. So it makes things a bit harder - and more realistic IMO. I can't just buy tonnes of foreign players and rocket up the leagues ;)

I put a limit on myself. At least half my team has to be of the nationality of the nation I'm managing in. So it makes things a bit harder - and more realistic IMO. I can't just buy tonnes of foreign players and rocket up the leagues ;)

thanks for supporting what i said before ;) Bilbao is the most chalanging team because their restrictions regarding transfers are so extreme most players dont even bother restricting themselves in that way...

i'd start of like every FM with Newcastle which i'm looking forward too then i'll move down the leagues and start one with Notts Forest and then maybe southampton :)

0,19528,11678_6461425,00.html

Man! I'm going to manage like 20 teams but those are the ones im most interested in:
Southampton
Charlton
Hercules
Tottenham
Napoli :)

Napoli should be a good team to manage
the teams i would manager abroad would be:
Napoli,Hoffenheim,LOSC Lille,Wolfsburg, Athletic Bilbao and maybe Rubin :)

Oh, and I forgot about Schalke as they have Huntelaar, Raul , Jurado, Metzelder and Rakitic :D

As a United supporter I will start with them and then manage Juve ( I really enjoy managing in the Serie A on footy manager for some reason) and last of all will for a mid table side in Premiership or Serie A or maybe Bangor FC